[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /balding/ here? I was 21 when I took this pic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 960x1280
Who else /balding/ here? I was 21 when I took this pic.
>>
>>24381547
Hey you're the prpecia result guy what's up here

>afraid to take a shower in fear of losing more hair
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>24381547

>worrying about being bald.

Good luck with that bro.
>>
I'm only 18 and my hairline is worse than that. I just want to die in my sleep
>>
>>24381807
Not him but I look really good with hair literally in between Normie and Chad

Bald I look like a pale bald freak hair is different with me than it is other people
>>
File: 2015-11-19 22.27.23.jpg (167 KB, 523x480) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19 22.27.23.jpg
167 KB, 523x480
The suffering is eternal. To know you are so genetically inferior your own body cells are killing each other. Worse than having a small penis which I also posses. My hair was my pride envied by women even. I cant even go propecia because low test
>>
Just shave your fucking head.

Balding dudes look like faggots.
Skinheads look like hardass motherfuckers.
>>
>>24381941

There are a lot of people in high level positions with no hair. There are people with insane talent that have no hair. The fact that you think women won't like you because of your balding hair is so foolish. I've heard from numerous women that hair on men is irrelevant. Mature women care about content of character. In movies or tv, bald men are casted as evil villains or racists, but they are not. Don't let society fool you into believing that you are inferior.

>>24381988
This
>>
>>24382446
What the fuck are you talking about? We're not balding in our 40s, we're balding in our 20s. What kind of young woman likes balding men?
>>
>>24382803

when i was in uni there were some balding young fellows in their 20's but the females didn't mind them getting bald.

It's important what hairstyle you have but i assume you get that
>>
I'm 26 and my crown and top of my head is starting to thin.

Feels bad, tbqh.

To make matters worse, my head is huge and lumpy, I'm going to look like a freak bald. Not sure how I'm going to deal, I'll make an appointment with a dermatologist and hope I can at least slow it down until a cure is made.
>>
>>24381547
Massage your scalp for 5-10 minute intervals 2 times a day. You will see results within a year.
>>
>>24381547
Post the before and after
>>
18 and balding here, started when I was 16. I'm not all that fussed though
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x389
>>24383000
This time the trips were not true.
>>
File: image.jpg (596 KB, 2251x1919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596 KB, 2251x1919
>>24381788
Yea man, it's growing nicely.
>>
>>24383480
Wew lad you can almost manbun
>>
>>24383480
How old r u now?
>>
>>24383480
So are you on it for the rest of your life? What happens if you stop? Do you lose your hair? How much do you pay?
>>
>>24381547
Stop puting your arms in your head.
>>
>>24383691
Not him but yes you are until you're bald / the hair you should have lost by now fall / Yes / Propecia generic is rather cheap, I pay between 15 to 20e/month in Europe.
>>
>>24383691
It doesn't work fr life you have to keep adding new treatments on top of it Every decade or so
>>
>>24383611
22, almost exactly a year later.
>>
>>24383769
How old are you? How bad was your situation before you decided to jump on it? Have any pics of the before and after?
>>
>>24383480
did you notice the side effects like brain fog or decreased sexual potency? I want to get on finasteride, but am scared of being the portion of men that permanently lose their ability to get a boner even after stopping treatment.
>>
>>24383722
elaborate please

originalafasernasefnysd
>>
>>24383943
23. NW2 diffuse, quite late because I was in denial due to my dad still having a lot of hair at an old age. Actually I don't outside of identity pictures. It's pretty much the same after 1.5 years I think. I'm not serious enough with propecia though, will try to take it once a day everyday right now.
>>
>>24384050
Not OP, but I've been taking Finasterid for like a year now. And what can I say, it works like a charm for me. No side effects except that my sperm is way more fluid then before. Maybe some other side effects will kick in, but at the moment I don't care, because it looks like I can keep my hair. And to be honest, the worst thing about losing your hair are the bad feelings that come with it.
>>
Black people always have full hairlines if they are thug drug dealer rappers but the uncle Phil businessmen always go bald

White people that act like wiggers or degenerates go bald more often. I saw jail and every single person there was half bald and at college and business places all the whites have a full head of hair.
>>
>>24384574
solid science there, lad

how did you guys get your fin? did a doctor prescribe it for you?
>>
I am. Just buzz that shit and get fit. It's way better than trying to hide your baldness. Don't shave it until you have to though.
>>
>>24384627
Dermatologist.

>>24384645
Yes but I have to remove moles on my head first and I just hope it won't grow back or look like shit. Also I may have a melanoma on my back and even if it is not I will have to avoid sun. Though I know that despite fin I will be bald in some years.
>>
finasteride stops DHT accumulation by blocking the production of DHT, fucking up your hormones system-wide, minoxidil just blocks the accumulation of DHT at the site
>>
>>24384050
no sides
>>
>>24384757
factually wrong. fin reduces your dht by like 50%, reversibly blocking the 5-AR enzyme.
>minoxidil just blocks the accumulation of DHT at the site
no one really knows how minoxidil works, but it does not inhibit DHT production, or lower DHT concentration. it can grow hair nearly everywhere on your body, so scientists speculate it acts like some growth factor, or improves the blood flow.
ketocolazone can be used as a topical dht inhibitor, but it does not work for everybody
btw some people can maintain hair with only minox, but it's relatively rare because DHT is fucking your shit up
>>
>>24384711
>Though I know that despite fin I will be bald in some years.
some people kept their hair on fin for like 20+ years. new treatment will be available by 2020. have a little faith
>>
>>24385169
There's no cure man
>>
Why do I lose so much hair everytime I use shampoo?
>>
>>24385256
Keep in mind that you lose 50+ hairs a day.
>>
>>24385372
How many hairs to people usually have? How can hair consistently stay long if you lose that many a day?
>>
>>24385208
I said treatment, not cure. Prostaglandin D2 antagonist will soon hit the market. You'll have to take them every day, just like fin but it won't have any sexual or other side effects.
And the stem cell research is getting along nicely too. They can already clone DHT resistant hair follicles from the back of your head and transplant it. unlimited hair, if you have the money
>>
>>24385392
~105k

Well, you hair is constantly growing. And hair usually lasts about 3 years.

If there are little white bulbs on the end of your hairs, then that means that new hair will grow.
>>
>>24385535
They usually have the white bulb.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.