[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way I can get opinions on my body without having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1445656560843.jpg (70 KB, 496x413) Image search: [Google]
1445656560843.jpg
70 KB, 496x413
Is there any way I can get opinions on my body without having to worry about someone saving my picture? I don't even know if I have a nice body but I don't want to be browsing the internet someday and see a picture I posted being reposted by someone else, that would be awful.
>>
>>24381015
Someone will save your picture. Just don't show your face and you'll be fine, unless you have a distinctive tattoo... in which case cover that as well.
>>
>>24381015
Just post on /soc/, hundreds of people post their face and bodies every day and no one gives a shit. No one will save your pic and you'll immediately be forgotten.
>>
>>24381015
Add me on Skype: BoomAeol
I'll keep quiet and won't show it to anyone. I promise.
>>
>>24381015

As long as you dont post your face you will be fine
>>
Who would wanna save your cute little boipucci body anyways?
>>
>>24381051
I don't think people want to see boys there, only girls.
>>
>>24381015
Most people dont care enough to save pics anon. I've been posting my stuff to gay dudes and never once have i seen it pop back up anywhere. Unless you're 10/10 to them they wont save pics
>>
Why are you deriving self gratification from the opinions of others? Let alone the opinions of r9k? Robots are not exactly going to be nice to a woman on the internet, they're too bitter. So even if you get some positivity out of some others will rip you apart and the entire thing is counter productive. However you look is fine the only things you can change anyways are diet and exercise. I personally don't like the aesthetic most men do I prefer something more "quirky." Hope you feel better.
>>
>>24382300
I just realized you're gay. So just substitute some words around and the same thing applies.
>>
>>24382300
i don't understand your post

where did I say i was getting gratification from it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.