[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do guys like classy rich girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1447785443891.png (582 KB, 860x1040) Image search: [Google]
1447785443891.png
582 KB, 860x1040
Do guys like classy rich girls?
>>
>>24380794
No because they are sluts who spend daddy's money liberally.
>>
>>24380807
Not always, it depends how well they were raised.

Educated, old money people are often very frugal.
>>
I would, but I'm too poor and definitely not good enough for that standard
>>
I want nothing more than a rich, classy gf. I'm not interested in her money at all though. They're just one of the few women that actually act like women. Even if she'd have more expense tastes, I'd prefer that to the common woman who wants to be a man when it suits her and a woman when it doesn't it.
>>
File: yui2.gif (475 KB, 359x270) Image search: [Google]
yui2.gif
475 KB, 359x270
best girl?
I think so
>>
>>24380794

theoretically yes, however, I haven't seen any amount of class from a woman in a long time.
>>
I always hated this girls eyebrows, she looks like spicy mustard.

Yui only likes her for her money, as Yui is WAY out of her league otherwise.
>>
>>24380794
Are you retarded? How detached from reality do you have to be to ask this?
>>
>>24380875
>I always hated this girls eyebrows, she looks like spicy mustard.
Fuck you too.
>>
Only if they have small boobs
>>
I tend to date rich girls over and over again because I'm attracted to subtly classy behaviour and verbal intelligence.

But on the inside, they're always horrible. Daddy pays for everything and they don't care about anything, but also woe is me I'm rich and no one understands how hard that is ;__; brb buying $40 worth of junk food per day :D
>>
>>24380794
I met, and kind of emotionally kucked, a classy rich girl. I had no idea she was rich until years later, after she reluctantly set me up with a friend of hers. Mistakes were made
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 511x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 511x449
>tfw that girl you called an emo freak was actually classy

I messed up t.b.h. senpai
>>
Almost every girl from a rich family is a spoiled cunt. These are the absolute worst women. I went to highschool with a bunch of rich kids (I'm poor as fuck) and can say that they are the scum of the earth. They have never been punished as a kid, never had to work for anything, get away with everything, and are condescending assholes to anyone below them. The worst thing is that they will still be infinitely more successful than you will in life.
>>
>>24383533
It's usually a bad idea to tell people you are rich, unless you are dating them for a little while or you trust them, the fact that she hid it kind of just shows that she is someone who is deceptive and untrusting. You're not missing out.

I am a rich girl, so there's your source.
>>
>>24383574
I went to a private school where i met the kids of most of the wealthiest families on the island.

Almost all of them were absolutely terrible human beings.

The difference is that my family also happened to be one of the wealthiest but i never flaunted that fact while others just had this stuck up attitude about the whole thing.

Fun fact was that almost all of the ones i really hated are now indeed, mooching off of mommy and daddy doing nothing, one of them knocked up a girl and their families forced them to marry eachother as a result(old fashioned bullshit) and another guy who was significantly wealthier than me is now so pussy whipped, i wonder how emasculated he must feel every day.
>>
>>24383587
Never looked at it like that. I feel like she would have told me if i ever saw her as more than a friend though, but i guess i could have been getting rused upon
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 251x241
>>24383587
>it claims to be both rich and female

And I shook Elliot Rodgers hand in heaven...
>>
File: 1439278738315.jpg (130 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1439278738315.jpg
130 KB, 960x960
I dated one, who broke my heart when she realized I didn't make as much money as her father. She's older than me, and losing her looks, but was raised as a princess, so she expects to be treated that way for the rest of her life.

So, as everyone is saying, it's a mistake to be attracted at all to a rich girl.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.