[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many more men on 4chan than women? Why does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22
File: stacks_image_848.png (57 KB, 304x210) Image search: [Google]
stacks_image_848.png
57 KB, 304x210
Why are there so many more men on 4chan than women?

Why does it feel like there are so many more men on the internet in every place?
>>
>asking on a board that is filled with women hate threads and regularly cries about how women are evil whores

gee I wonder
>>
Chad is out fucking his harems and the excess guys spend their time here. Plus males outnumber every age group in the US under 45.
>>
>>24380689
I go on /soc/ too and and it's like 19 men for every 1 woman
>>
>>24380705
>Plus males outnumber every age group in the US under 45.

only by like 1~2%
>>
>>24380664
This site is mostly used by people who don't socialize enough irl, so posting here fills some kind of void.

Women get plenty of socialization irl in virtue of the fact that they are female, so they don't have any need to come here unless it's looking for attention by a bunch of sexually frustrated nerds.
>>
>>24380778
1-2% on the scale of millions is pretty big anon
>>
>>24380824
Doesn't that mean that everything r9k says is right? If the vast majority of women are having their social needs satisfied by few men then the r9k doctrine is 100% correct and it's Chad harem hypergamy.
>>
>>24380664
Two things:

1. There are a lot less women here than men.
2. Quite a few women here don't tell that they're women in every post.
>>
File: image.png (341 KB, 565x272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341 KB, 565x272
>>24380664
Reminder that men are overall disposable for society and only the top 20% or so are actually necessary. Although 40% actually get to reproduce. The rest of the disposables spend their days shitposting here until they die.
Women though by virtue of how reproduction and socialization works don't have to spend their youths alone like the rest of us losers.
>>
>>24380887
>Chad harem hypergamy

it's a little inflammatory to put it that way, by there definitely are a comparatively smaller size of men who get all the attention while a large group of men get nothing.

the only thing that irritates me is when normies think it's just our fault that we don't man up and stop being betas. Men are inherently less desirable than women, no matter what, and there will always be a large group of men who are forced to congregate with their own kind because they can't get attention elsewhere.
>>
>>24380966
Pretty much this sentiment, to be qh senpai family.
>>
you assume they are men by default
>>
>>24380664
In ganes and r9k there're more women than men, stop lying.
>>
>>24380972
I honestly think that superfluous men were just supposed to be violent rapists and bandits. I think ISIS is the natural order of things. The Chads are supposed to fight for their place at the top.
The rest of us don't just grit our teeth and take it. We get frustrated with having no survival niche and so we fall into the groove that masculinity would naturally lead us to. When men's needs are not met, the compassionate humanist thinking goes out the window.
>>
>>24380664
Men are louder.

Women are less likely to be huge autists, so they have an easier time going out and socializing if they want to.
>>
>>24381049
No, women just don't suffer the consequences of being a huge autist.
>>
>>24380992
Yeah, there are women you don't notice.

But if even 30% of the posts here are by women, I would eat my keyboard.
>>
>>24380664
>more men on 4chan
You dont know this, you dont know if that poster on /a/ or /b/ was actually a girl but you assume its a man because your a white knight fuck that has no idea that girls can act weird and not cute and pretty hurr durr.

Most women spend their time watching youtube videos and social media.
>>
>>24380664
Because all women are normalfags.
>>
>>24381090
From my experience with r9k and even soc skype threads, it's something like 1 in 20 or 5% being female.

If there's any significant female population regularly posting on this site it's probably autistic weeb girls on /cgl/ and even then I'm almost sure it's still a minority of posters there.
>>
>>24380972
I agree with this. Perhaps it's because a lot of the advice people like us get about socializing comes from women one way or another.

Socializing for men is hard, time-intensive and expensive. Not to mention you are probably going to fuckup plenty of times and have to learn from that. Women can't understand that because all they have to do is be themselves or follow whatever advice they give betas and it works for them because there will always be males that will seek after them and allow the to join their social circles( with some obvious exceptions that are a minority of the population). Men on the other hand have to make their own social circles and actively reachout to people.
>>
>>24381093
Yes but they don't visit sites like 4chan because they instead use Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram like good normies. They have friends there why would they come here?
>>
>>24381102
This.
It's clearly not for them.
>>
>>24381164
>you are probably going to fuckup plenty of times and have to learn from that

Women also don't realize that painful or harsh experiences can make you even more apprehensive. They never understand why men take rejection so badly because they themselves never have to deal with being rejected.
>>
>>24380664
because women are plebs in everything they do and the internet is no exception. They just stay on facebook or Twitter.
>>
>>24381039
Unfortunately this is what happens when you have huge swathes of male population whose needs are not met. Men do tend to be more violent probably because they don't have the option to marry and be taken care of so given their choices they go for something destabilizing like this. It's really bad for society but that seems to be the way biology works.
>>
>>24381216
Yeah, that really irritates me.

Women complain all the time about how they can't understand why men randomly fall in love with them and cling to them, when they have really no idea what it's like not to get constant attention from the opposite sex.
>>
>>24380859
Your stupid
>>
>>24381216
I wouldn't say that. Women get reject by chad all the time especially when they want commitment out of him. But I do agree that unless they are incredibly ugly (like bottom 5%) they will always get some form of male attention.
>>
>>24381317
I mean, just look at the front page of this board.

There are men who are absolutely DESPERATE for female attention of any kind, not just romantic, merely to get positive attention from women would change their lives. How many women are like that about men? 0.
>>
>>24381445
the people on this site are very young

it's not as likely to happen, but women get that way in their late 20s - 30s if they can't find a decent guy

it's the feeling like you don't have any niche in the world and you're not good enough to find somebody for yourself

I think women just take for granted that it will happen.
>>
File: 950344859.jpg (816 KB, 3003x1981) Image search: [Google]
950344859.jpg
816 KB, 3003x1981
>>24381049
>Women are less likely to be huge autists
U FUKING WOT M8?
When was the last time you actually socialized? Women are unbelievably autistic. They are just allowed to get away with it. In fact, when I'm out in public, I keep a tally of cringy shit women do that men would not be excused for.
>>
>>24380664
Women only care about social networking from their cellphones.
>>
File: 1447121488897.jpg (79 KB, 565x753) Image search: [Google]
1447121488897.jpg
79 KB, 565x753
>>24381636
>that skinny planky body

my ideal, fugg
>>
>>24381514
>but women get that way in their late 20s - 30s if they can't find a decent guy
>a decent guy

See, here's the thing. Women complain about loneliness because they have standards, whereas so many men here would take ANYONE, as long as they gave them positive attention.
>>
>>24381514

It's probably because it wont happen for those males. It's also because on the days where our bodies evolved if you didn't get it in by your late 20's you probably weren't going to get it in at all. It's unfortunate men don't just have a way to shutdown sexuality once it becomes obvious you aren't going to make it to that top 20%. At least that way you could follow other intellectual persuits without fretting about not getting any female attention.
>>
>>24381682
I also think that if any of those late 20s+ women made profiles on dating websites, they'd be barraged with attention and still have the ability to cherry pick the very best males.
>>
File: 6699352.jpg (2 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
6699352.jpg
2 MB, 2592x3888
>>24381656
>2TB of Hi-Def flat chests and thin bodies
My friend, I have such wonders to show you. But I don't want to derail the thread by dumping.
>>
>>24381683
that's where I'm jumping to >>24381039

Men aren't SUPPOSED to just give up. There is a natural niche and it's in violence. I think warlords were quick to send men to fight and die to thin out the male population to make hypergamy work. In peaceful times you have more frequent instances of robbers, pirates, bandits, or whatever using violence as a means to achieve their needs. You have things now when it's becoming increasingly difficult to find either, like spree killers. There are people who feel their lives are worthless and submit to martyrdom because they have no access to their basic needs.
>>
Because this is an anonymous site.
Respect is not based off who you are, as only your opinion matters.

Unlike reddit, which is "upvoted because girl".
>>
>>24381739
just start dumping, the thread is ded anyway
>>
>>24381756
Well violence really only happens if none of your needs are met. No food or water etc. Sex and female attention seem to be a bit higher on that hierarchy of needs where their deficiency might be crippling but not enough to inspire violent behavior.
>>
>>24380664
Because too many women would make this place reddit
>>
>>24380966
>not wanting to be alone in the first place

Failed Normalfag Problems: The Post
>>
>>24380992
this, the majority of female posters (the ones who aren't attention-seeking Stacies, that is) post as anon
>>
>Why are there so many more men on 4chan
>Why does it feel like there are so many more men on the internet

Reason #1: Because 4chan is a quintessential male space, because it's (supposed to be) anonymous. It's meritocratic on a deep functional level. Women cannot fucking stand this because they are designed to receive attention and praise just for existing, due to their vaginas and the MASSIVE cultural and psychological complexes that surround those vaginas. On a billion different tiny little levels that aren't even able to be articulated, women are annoyed by meritocracy and anonymity. That's why they mostly come here in order to Femanon Here.

Reason #2: Men are overrepresented in what you see because they produce, in the long run, less white noise. Most men are still white noise and most men are still producing shit content, but there is a constantly rising cream at the top of the pot, of exceptional men who routinely create great content, mediocre men who occasionally do so, and shitty men who only rarely do so but still keep trying nevertheless. Women are ALL mediocre (see Reason #1), having inherent value but not aspiring to rise to difficult heights, and so while they don't quite sink to the bottom, they still aren't visible from the top.

Reason #3: Men are more competitive and more intuitively aware that to sit still is to start sinking. In ANY venue based on a thing requires skill and dedication, again, you'll have the exceptional men jostling with each other for the top positions, and the mediocre and poor men scrambling until their fingernails bleed to do the same thing, with much less success. Women will barely speak because they don't want to feel the pain of either jostling or scrambling. They just sink.

Women are basically nulls.
>>
>>24381682
in that case, I respect the lonely women more for actually having standards
>>
People don't actively state their sex in every post/game/etc. and you assume they are male.
>>
>>24381683
>men don't just have a way to shutdown sexuality once it becomes obvious you aren't going to make it to that top 20%. At least that way you could follow other intellectual persuits
it's called masturbating, anon. you should try it some time
>>
Less women have cripplingly bad social lives, or are aware of it enough to ostracize themselves from facebook/tumblr/whatever browser pet game friends they have and come here for something that at least feels like real discourse.

It takes some balls to be a social failure and decide you still won't be a shitty person and use likes/upboats based social media to pretend to be a better person than you are.
>>
File: garyshrug.png (242 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
garyshrug.png
242 KB, 500x382
>>24383939
You're not brave for using 4chan, jesus..
>>
>>24382039
>really only happens if none of your needs are met.
> their deficiency might be crippling but not enough to inspire violent behavior.

Who is the supreme gentleman for 100 points anon?
>>
>>24380664
Who cares? What are you trying to find a date or something?
>>
>>24383995
It's not a matter of being brave for using 4chan, you are just a coward for using social media. It's anti-meritocracy, that is why.
>>
>>24383577
>Failed Normalfag
Fuck off to wizchan you worthless shitter
>>
>>24381445
my best achievement so far has been that a girl texted back and forth with me in a 50:50 ratio for one week. for one week she would start a conversation as often as I did, it made me happier than I have been in years, that finally someone of opposite sex found me worthwhile enough to participate evenly and even take some initiative even if it was just only for a week.
>>
>>24383850
That still doesn't turn off being interested in an attracted girl. It might temporarily get rid of the urge, but it is still there. I wish I could stop giving a shit about women. I could use my time better and stop caring about appearance.
>>
>>24380664
1. pubescent male humor
2. you only go to websites that appeal more to men

you're a fucking idiot, to be frank. that's what you're feeling. but for the sake of relevance to 4chan and how you're thinking of demographics on a fucking anonymous image board, autism is much more common in boys, and boys also take longer to mature, if they do at all in terms of certain types of humor and entertainment.
>>
>>24384219
I'm way too afraid to use social media, they are much more brave than I in certain ways. I can't understand ripping away your privacy like that. Let's not pretend that everyone who uses social media isn't brave or something, maybe they are attention whores but still.
>>
>>24384499
Maybe it's not as simple as bravery or cowardice. But it's deceptive. They trade their privacy for a cheap grab at being well, more liked than they are without their profile for things that basically have nothing to do with them, like shitty parroted opinions and other things that devalue their character. I just looked at my profile one day and saw all these "likes" and was like, "God damn, does anyone really give a fuck if I like [insert obscure thing here that no one even cares about on its own]? Why am I pretending like anyone is watching this that somehow isn't planning on using it against me at some point? And if they do, when I cry victim and act like I am a hero for just putting myself out there and 'wearing my heart on my sleeve' will anyone care then either?"
>>
>>24384279
no, fuck off to facebook you worthless failed normalfag
>>
>>24384398
sounds like you need to masturbate more often. I do it 3 times a day (before work, after work, and before bed) and people always assume that I'm gay because I'm not bending over backwards to do things for women, or trying to chat them up
>>
>>24384708
If you plan on solving your problems with masturbating I hope you at least realize the damage caused by death grip is irreversible. Doesn't matter if you're male or female, you don't want death grip and your whole life is a struggle against it. Most people are forced into shoving their children's GI goes into their ass before they're in their 60s just to remember they are alive. You can't stop it.
>>
>>24384708
I masterbate when I feel like it, not gonna force it. It is usually 2 times a day.

>>24384741
I don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>24384667
Wanting to have friends or a girlfriend and being disappointed when you don't is only a negative if you have a normalfag value system. Sure, they're losers; for whatever reason, people don't want to spend time with them and they're alone. They are not cool enough to fit in, but you take pride in being too cool for "normal" people. You still value social competence and subjective worth, which is why you assert that you're good enough to have friends and live a normal life but simply don't care to. You're the quiet kid who stresses that he's an introvert so he doesn't seem timid or pathetic. You're still playing by their rules and their standards. You're like a boy that spray paints the wall of a school and embraces the label "delinquent". You haven't transcended anything. You're nothing more than an asexual chad bullying people because you think they're pathetic. There's already a chan for people like you, go there.
>>
>>24381636
tru dawg, they do some of the cringiest fucking shit ever between how some of them dress and what some of them say and do. i've had openly furry girls hit on me in high school in really autistic ways, some girl ate nothing but ketchup packets, etc. all excused since they are women.
>>
>>24381039
Not quite.
In the old days many men turned to God and the Church in lieu of lustful desires, hence all the monks and monasteries.
>>
Women do not have interests. You could sit an average woman on a rocking chair for 24 hours a day in an empty, unfinished basement, and she would just rock back and forth smiling at the wall until the day she died.
>>
>>24384741
>female death grip

what the fuck would this even be?
>>
>>24380664
All the tits or gtfo campaing in this site some years ago
>>
Why post a lot when the dudes here hate you? I lurk and only post occasionally.
>>
>>24384886
then how do I transcend?
>>
>>24383607
I'm a female poster since 4 years ago, and i rarely say i'm a woman. Everyone willhate me here
>>
>>24385920
By going back to wizchan you obnoxious retard.
>>
>>24384932
>implying they were excused
>>
File: 1422245196565.jpg (10 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1422245196565.jpg
10 KB, 240x250
>>24385857
You have no reason to know anything other than the fact that it's real.
>>
I'm a woman and i consider myself a robot
>>
>>24384886
>You still value social competence and subjective worth
except I don't
>>
>>24380664
Fewer women can figure out how le interwebs work.
Men are better anyway. Who wants roasties around anyway?
>>
>>24385977
Good lass
>>
All womyn should go back to tumblr where they can create their safe space and be free from criticism for their stupid behavior and lack of intelligence.
>>
>>24385952
no, this is the board for wizards. fuck off to reddit where you can be with other failed normalfags
>>
>>24385966
tell me more, you've now piqued my curiosity
>>
>>24385977
You are a robot as much as a slutty streamer is a video game fanatic
>>
>>24385990
Fuck off dude. There is a website for you. You whine about things. What is it about whining about being lonely that triggers you so much? It's because being lonely is incredibly stigmatized. You internalized a normie value system. You found people more pathetic than you and you berate them and try to make them leave. You're an insensitive piece of shit and a normie at heart.

>>24386021
If this board is full of wizards, then go to wizchan and call yourself a robot. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.
>>
>>24386079
I'm a robot because i'm more socially isolated and metally sick than all of you
>>
>>24386098
>girl
>socially isolated

You could literally just ask for a bf online and get one, just fuck off already.
>>
>>24386125
hey anon, if I were too retarded to live a good life on easy mode, I'd feel pretty bad too
>>
>>24386125
No, nobody would want to be my bf. Maybe i could get laid, but nothing more. All of you can get laid too (Going to prostitutes).
>>
>on the Internet and every place

Whats the male female ratio at eBay and facebook?
>>
>>24386158
>(Going to prostitutes).
prostitutes are illegal

>nobody would want to be my bf
maybe you should spend a little bit of time away from r9k and get on a treadmill
>>
File: 1408520071167.jpg (99 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1408520071167.jpg
99 KB, 500x450
>>24386158
You can get laid for free AND have a boyfriend. It's like people are throwing money at you and you complain about being poor because you never grab any. You failed at easy mode, congratulations.
>>
There's a meanness to the 4chan community that drives women away. Also the anonymous nature of 4chan does nothing for a woman's vanity. Go to websites that feature "likes" and status, and you'll find tons more women than men.
>>
Hiroshima Nagasaki should rename this board to Failed Normies.
>>
File: aion_40_bard0120130204164747.jpg (147 KB, 817x1600) Image search: [Google]
aion_40_bard0120130204164747.jpg
147 KB, 817x1600
>>24380664

It seems that way because many girls don't announce their gender. They'll just say whatever they're going to say and you'll never know that a female wrote that post/comment/whatever.

Also, it might be that you personally like to visit sites that are more interesting to the average man than the average woman. Not that I know anything about you OP, but maybe you look at things that more men like than women, and unsurprisingly there are less women on that site. You're on 4chan while all the girls are on facebook, as an example.

And to top it all off, 4chan is particularly bad at attracting women. First of all, people have a rage-induced heart attack if a poster says she's female. I can understand disliking blatant attention whoring, but guys will even get on her for an offhanded part of her post that hints at her gender or will demand tits or gtfo in a thread where someone directly asks a question to women. Any mention of her gender, ever, is almost always seen negatively. Also, women are easier to offend and all the racism, sexism, homophobia, gore, and stuff like that on 4chan is likely turning them away. 4channers are also thought of in general as bad, bigoted, trolls, and so on and therefore women might see 4chan as "dangerous."

I think that it probably goes a lot deeper than a girl saying to herself, "Crap, it'll be hard to attention whore on this site..."

But yeah. Something like that, probably.
>>
File: stem.jpg (167 KB, 1100x654) Image search: [Google]
stem.jpg
167 KB, 1100x654
>>24380664
>Why are there so many more men on 4chan than women?

Women can't stand counter arguments.
>>
>>24386220
>prostitutes are illegal
Yes,but many men still buy them

>>24386256
>You can get laid for free AND have a boyfriend
I can't even have sex desu. And i'm fat and flat. not even fat fetishists like me
>>
>>24386369
Femanon here, you're wrong tbqh smdh family
>>
>>24380689
This board actually has a lot of women compared to most other ones.
>>
Honestly? We don't want to interact with you. Even virtually.
>>
>>24386369
>Men hating

It's funny because all this site is about men hating women. I'm a woman, i don't take selfies, i don't have a twitter account, i'm not feminist, and of course i eat as every other human being
>>
File: femanon.gif (594 KB, 850x357) Image search: [Google]
femanon.gif
594 KB, 850x357
>>24386512
>Femanon here

Sure, cumdumpster, sure.
>>
>>24386556
It's true, I hate interacting with any males (besides family) on the Internet. They're all disgusting and fucking weird/obsessive.

Only male worthy of my time is one who has already been approved by other women, it's the only way I can tell that he isn't fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1411960974936.jpg (217 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
1411960974936.jpg
217 KB, 752x1063
anime and video games are male hobbies
as our politics, sports, random anonymous shitposting, and other such board subjects
Also women are social creatures who value status there there is none to be had when anonymous
>>
>>24385787
if you actually interacted with women, you'd realize that's not true
>>
>>24384886
>You're still playing by their rules and their standards
I'm not, but you are, hence why you still want to become a normalfag
>>
>>24386087
>If this board is full of wizards
I never said that. I said that this is a board FOR wizards. but nowadays most posters here are simply failed normalfags, not actual robots (wizards)
>>
>>24386600
Damn, well it's good not all girls think like you or else humanity would die out pretty quick huh
>>
women are only interested in internet stuff that can solidify some kind of position for them. facebook, twitter, etc. something that they can link to their name to. 4chans' anonymity isn't interesting to many gurls.
>>
>>24386087
>What is it about whining about being lonely that triggers you so much? It's because being lonely is incredibly stigmatized
no, it's because you want something that's not desirable (becoming a normalfag) but can't even have that. let me put it this way, if Obama called a huge press conference and announced that he wanted to become a Republican, but couldn't because they wouldn't let him join, what would your response be? I'd say that would make him pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>>24386503
Wow so you have to work out and not eat like a pig everyday? what a hard life, most men do this without any complaining

>>24386600
>Only male worthy of my time is one who has already been approved by other women, it's the only way I can tell that he isn't fucking crazy.

This is what you tell yourself, what is actually happening is that you are so pathetically influenced by others' opinions that you can't even like someone unless that person already have the approval of the group.

>>24386720
AWALT
>>
File: 1447960941142.jpg (31 KB, 304x210) Image search: [Google]
1447960941142.jpg
31 KB, 304x210
>>24380664

I would be surprised if women were even making for 25% of the population, especially on /r9k/.
>>
>>24386072
Ok fine

>masturbate since 5 or 6 yo
>only get off by extreme pelvic friction from the outside, on top
>get death grip before sexually mature
>no penetration or head works
>just gotta hump stuff like a dog
>never tell anyone outside of 4chan, why would I
>just gotta fake it and hope they don't care and just take care of themselves
>>
>>24386220
>prostitutes are illegal
so? I do it regardless
>>
>>24386702
You invent a false dichotomy. Wizards are schizoids who claim to be happy. They need no support group. Why the fuck can't you go to wizchan? /r9k/ was brought back for feelfags, not for people who hate normalfags for reasons they can't articulate despite claiming to be perfectly happy with their situation. You have no ground to stand on.

>>24386759
I admitted that failed normalfags are pathetic. You want them to fuck off because they're pathetic. You find pathetic people repulsive. That's why you're a normalfag.

>>24386681
There is nothing wrong with feeling lonely and trying to avoid that feeling. There is something wrong with hating people because they're pathetic or thoughtlessly attempting to steal a community from other people. You're everything wrong with normalfags.
>>
>>24380664
women have more outlets for their emotions and unfiltered speech

>inb4 heh are you implying going on 4chan is my way of coping?
yes i am
>>
>>24386256
and that means someone isn't entitled to sympathy? I'm basically the same (a failed Chad) and yet I still post my feels here and get sympathy from my fellow robots
>>
File: 1437850847562.jpg (18 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1437850847562.jpg
18 KB, 500x330
>>24386924
Excuse me ... entitled? Why would anyone be entitled to sympathy? Doesn't that devalue it a little?
>>
>>24386924
I would feel sympathy for someone who can't get something, not someone who simply doesn't get it so he/she can play the victim
>>
>>24386968
Not everyone has the same priorities as you. It's a matter of self respect. Robots have none, so they shit their pants over the fact that some people wouldn't stoop to all-time lows to achieve what they couldn't at their best. Then try to save face with MGTOW bullshit like it's anyone's loss but theirs.
>>
>>24386900
If wizchan weren't full of elitist ass cancer then there would have been some kind of KHV, newvirgin exodus of 20-30somethings and this place would just have become failed normalshit /b/ faster. You can't stop the horde. You can only stave it off.
>>
>>24386503
>I can't even have sex desu. And i'm fat and flat. not even fat fetishists like me
Alright I'll take you, a/s/l?
>>
>>24386782
It's more of a joke, I'm not serious. The point is though that many males online are insufferable to be around, especially /r9k/.

They can't detect bait, they constantly complain, they belittle you for being female, they really really want to fuck you or at least want nudes. Not saying this is every robot but it is the majority here.

Should be obvious why some females don't want to talk to them, unless they love being degraded themselves and want unkind belittling men.

I avoid most males online and won't approach them as a friend or romantic interest unless they can be kind.
>>
>>24386580
You're just mad no woman will ever let you fuck her kek
>>
>>24387047
This abortion of a post is unclear and retarded. You're incredibly vague about who is going where.
>>
>>24387076
>kind
That doesn't mean anything, kindness is seen ass weakness unless it comes from Chad who is equally kind and unkind, so that he can play your sometimes benevolent but sometimes inexplicably cruel master.
>>
>>24387127
I'm sure some women enjoy men like that, I'm just telling you I personally don't. I don't enjoy demeaning or manipulative behavior or shitty little attitudes. That's why I avoid most robots.
>>
File: modern women gangbang.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
modern women gangbang.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>24387002
>I am too special for him!!!

whatever you want to tell yourself, roastie, that fat fedora wearing neckbeard who was "too low" for you is probably the best your ugly face can get

>>24387076
Did you check an online articles and its repercussion before having this opinion? beware, sister! you might think something different from the majority!! wouldn't that be a nightmare?

You're pretty funny, even man hating was common before you started to see a big number of people calling out on your bullshit, its always just a matter of numbers to you

"OH, what do I think about this issue? I don't know, I need to know what my friends and the media tells me about it so I can agree with them!"

That is why you never touch on things that create real controversy.

>I avoid most males online and won't approach them as a friend or romantic interest unless they can be kind.

You wouldn't approach anybody, ever, you never do that, we do that, its our job, and you can't even look away from your smartphone when we do it.
>>
>>24387150
>>I'm sure some women enjoy men like that, I'm just telling you I personally don't.
Protip: every time a woman tells you she doesn't, she does.

>demeaning or manipulative behavior or shitty little attitudes
And I don't think you understood it anyway.
>>
>>24387150
>NAWALT

topest of kekes

its a real roastie
>>
>>24386782
>AWALT

it's NAWALT, senpai
>>
>>24386835
please be my gf, you can grind up against me while I shitpost :3
>>
>>24386900
>Why the fuck can't you go to wizchan?
it's too slow, and I'd rather just convert this place to wizchan 2.0 (by purging the feelfags)
>>
>>24387354
>I've got a robot chad bf
hurr durr

>The fedora was so stupid he was going to ask me out before he knew my name

That is what Chad does you worthless roastie, the fedora spends years getting to know you because he actually thinks you are worth all the effort
>>
>>24387354
>robot chad bf
TOP KEK
>>
>>24386956
>Why would anyone be entitled to sympathy?
because when I post my feels I expect someone to be sympathetic to them. the fact that people just call me a "failed Chad" just shows how this board is as cruel and heartless as the normies they claim to despise and be so different from in the first place
>Doesn't that devalue it a little?
not really desu
>>
>>24386900
>You want them to fuck off because they're pathetic
and you don't?
>>
>>24387494
>hurr durr muh memes

>the fedora spends years getting to know you because he actually thinks you are worth all the effort
Uh huh. Except this one. He's literally just a family friend that knows I have a computer. He was gonna ask a family member to ask me. I've been asked out on MMOs, asked out, accepted then given a long-ass letter still not explaining why it was that we broke up. Spergs gonna sperg man, I'm sorry.
>>
>>24380966
It makes me sad how nobody gives a flying fuck about this reality. Not even men themselves.
>>
>>24386968
in my case I feel sympathy for both equally, as I don't think capacity to achieve things should really be taken into account
>>
>>24386900
>There is nothing wrong with feeling lonely and trying to avoid that feeling.
actually there is, because that means you still want to become a normalfag, and thus are a normalfag to begin with (because you think being a normalfag is the optimal way to live one's life)
>There is something wrong with hating people because they're pathetic
why?
>or thoughtlessly attempting to steal a community from other people.
not when you're attempting to make that community better
>You're everything wrong with normalfags.
but I'm not a normalfag
>>
>>24387187
I'm not sure what you are implying here, that I own a smart phone? I don't use social media.

You're on 4chan posting your conspiracy theories and seeking my attention just like how I am talking to you. Doesn't seem like we're too different with Internet usage here.

The only difference is that you seem to care about who I talk to online as if it might be an important topic. I choose to avoid you specifically because you are autistic, anyone could detect that from miles away. I don't even need to turn on the news to find out.

This place is the cesspool of the Internet and basically the breeding ground for autist school shooters. What comes next with how women treat you shouldn't be a surprise.

If you don't want that, get off 4chan and start your normie training.
>>
File: cool-story-bro-500x499_400x400.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cool-story-bro-500x499_400x400.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>>24387559
This is a meme more appropriate for your post
>>
>>24387514
>because when I post my feels I expect someone to be sympathetic to them.

Look, idk if you are what I define as failed Chad or not but I'll try to meet you halfway at least. Girls fucking "expect" sympathy when they complain, so do betas, SJWs, religious people, basically anyone from any group that can claim to be persecuted. I'm guessing you complained about muh male problems and got rooo'd out of your own thread or something.

This place is just cruel because people don't want it to turn into a hugbox. It's crude, but it's not out of spite for you personally and it's not without justification. You get chewed out in a thread, you can just go post in another one.
>>
>>24382039
Actually, reproduction is far more important than food or water because those resources only have meaning in the context of reproduction.

No reproduction, no continued existence past your death.
>>
>>24387187
>You wouldn't approach anybody, ever, you never do that, we do that, its our job

>2015
>still believing in archaic sex roles
>>
>>24387546
I have empathy. I like reading hangdog stories, it's better than any of the shit on wizchan.

>>24387473
Everybody like you goes to wizchan, if it's too slow, that's because people don't want what you sell.
>>
>>24387565
maybe because it's not true, senpai. it's autistic exaggeration
>>
>>24387618
After all that all you could absorb was the smart phone part? Is reading too hard for a degenerate sheep with a memory of 4 seconds?

>This place is the cesspool of the Internet and basically the breeding ground for autist school shooters. What comes next with how women treat you shouldn't be a surprise.

Aww, then why don't you just leave? its clear your vagina does not get you free likes and upvotes here. It's always the same thing, you lie like a retard, get called out, then resort to "b-b-but you are virgin can't get laid!!!", pretty funny, typical of a child who never had to deal with any sort of differing opinions in her life

>If you don't want that, get off 4chan and start your normie training.

you mean memorizing sports scores and reading celebrity tabloids? no thanks

>>24387701
unless you are a celebrity or something like that, no woman will ever approach you, even if you are good looking
>>
>>24387701
Can't tell if meme or serious.
>>
File: 1416440048112.png (219 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
1416440048112.png
219 KB, 1199x444
>>24387608
There is nothing necessarily wrong with being a normalfag (having friends, even having a relationship if you aren't beta about it). Some people won't be happy otherwise. Pic related is from wizchan.

>why?
You hate somebody because they are in a bad situation. That normalfag impulse makes people wind up lonely, it makes people get bullied, it leads to shitty behavior. This thread proves it.

>not when you're attempting to make that community better
You're making it better for you, a person who doesn't need a community like this (you claim to be happy). People who need a place like this for support are driven out. Do you want to get every feelfag off of the internet? Do you want all of them to kill themselves? Your attitude is a cancer, eating away at sites like this.

>but I'm not a normalfag
You act like one, in all of the worst ways.
>>
>>24383753

Quality post thank you brobot
>>
>>24387751
>doesn't get the cesspool meme
>>
File: virgin-fallacy.jpg (239 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
virgin-fallacy.jpg
239 KB, 900x900
>>24387122

Says who? You? Lol
>>
>>24380664
Women use tumblr and uh...pinterest more than men.
>>
>>24387901
Why is r9k so easy to bait? No matter how obvious it is someone will always respond seriously
>>
>>24387933
You're just mad because you can't get laid
>>
>>24387709
well in that case, we'll commandeer this board for our own wizarding purposes
>>
>>24387751
>unless you are a celebrity or something like that, no woman will ever approach you, even if you are good looking
why not?

>>24387759
I'm 100% serious
>>
>>24387781
>Pic related is from wizchan.
that pic is from a post made in August 2014, well before the failed normalfag purge of the site. anyone making a similarly-worded post in the current time would be banned instantly, and rightfully so
>>
>>24387781
>Do you want to get every feelfag off of the internet? Do you want all of them to kill themselves?
no, I want them to stop being feelfags. I want them to change into glorious wizards, rather than remain failed normalfags for the rest of their lives (which ironically will eventually lead them to actually killing themselves)
>>
>>24388158
Because your site became an echo chamber that sugar coats your life style.
>>
>>24388207
Wizardry isn't a superior form of life. Only the most jaded view of normalfag relations could make you think so. Sure, the divorced fifty year old slaving away to pay alimony has a life of comparable shittiness to a wizard, but with prenups and caution normalfag life isn't that bad. Wizard life, for many people, is. Normalfags find it inconceivable that people kill themselves and believe platitudinous bullshit about life being a gift, while many wizards are antinatalist and likely plan to kill themselves sooner or later. While the normalfag finds work tolerable because he spends his work day socializing with people he relates to and enjoys talking with, more often than not the wizard finds his employment sheer drudgery, nothing more than killing himself forty hours a week. The wizard goes through life without really having a story of his own, with no relationships with anybody, no sense of himself as a person, and no impetus to change or develop. Even the NEET faces many problems: an unchanging routine, gradual mental decline stemming from complete isolation- ranging from waning concentration, an aching chest, or even hallucinations, constant fantasies about writing a novel or accomplishing something postponed when every day is wasted on image boards and video games, and anxiety over losing one's income. Whether or not you lobby for it, wizardry is probably becoming more widespread, as technology makes the recluse's condition gradually more comfortable. You can argue that wizards pursue a more meaningful existence than normalfags who spend all their spare time on social media and netflix, but to argue that most wizards have happier lives than normalfags is to completely ignore a ton of wizchan's content. Wizardry may very well align with your predilections, but it makes many people miserable, and to extol being alone as superior when you've never had friends or a relationship is probably narrow minded.

You don't know if they can become wizards anyways.
>>
>>24388364
yes? and that's somehow not a good thing?
>>
File: no girls on the internet rule.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
no girls on the internet rule.png
100 KB, 1254x261
There are no women on the internet

Also 4chan is a "male space". We sit and discuss shit, if this board was filled with women it would be tumblr, how many times do you hear women having a good, interesting conversation? Get a large gaggle of women together and eventually it will turn into 3rd wave feminist, man hating, identity politics bullshit.
>>
>>24388604
That's a terrible thing. People try to cut off social ties to pursue hobbies and wind up horribly lonely in an internet community that will hate them if they talk about it. Not everybody is cut out to be a wizard, and wizchan is doctored so that a lonely nineteen year old won't realize that. Your website is a false advertisement. Strangely, none of you are empathetic enough to realize this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-19-21-05-15.png (66 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-19-21-05-15.png
66 KB, 540x960
>>24381093
ITT OP and others are incorrect
>>
>>24388018
fucking kekkio spekkio
>>
>>24388721
how do they know that info?
>>
I enjoy seeing wizardchan get blown the fuck out in this thread.
>>
>>24388854
IIRC google pretty much creates a profile of its users, so if you're logged into gmail and using chrome, they'll know a girl or a guy used the website. I'm not sure 100% though how they know
>>
>>24387781
at age 24-25, if you're still a failure, join the military
>>
>>24388951
If that is the case then it's probably not representative of the actual 4chan population. I would like to see evidence that the majority of 4chan users use chrome. Especially because most anons will probably use a browser that protects their privacy like firefox. Especially when browsing something like 4chan.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.