[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most amount of money you wasted? I bought a first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1446888891612.jpg (17 KB, 599x245) Image search: [Google]
1446888891612.jpg
17 KB, 599x245
What is the most amount of money you wasted?

I bought a first class ticket for my Dad to Vegas and he just missed his flight.
>>
I bought a new 3ds and have played it for a whopping 7 hours since May
>>
>>24380619
retook a class I dropped / failed 4 times before and it cost me 1000. Dropped it again and didn't go back to college for a couple years after that.
>>
File: DarkMagicianGirl.png (523 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
DarkMagicianGirl.png
523 KB, 900x900
I bought my ex a vibrator and a cute cosplay of pic related. She sent me one picture of her in it before she broke up with me a week later. After we broke up she used my credit card to buy more vibrators.
>>
>>24380619
Not me, but my cousin

>poured thousands of dollars into WoW and other mmoshit
>never learned to cook, always ate out at meme-tier joints
>got wrapped up in Vemma, a "multilevel marketing business" (i.e: legal pyramid scheme). Poured THOUSANDS of dollars down the drain.
>got wrapped up in TheRedPill and manosphere shit, pays subscriptions for angry manchildren's videos.

Kek.
>>
I bought a Wii U
>>
>>24380619
I need weed to feel good and sleep so a lot
>>
$500 for earthbound complete in box desu. It was objectively a waste but also one of my proudest purchases
>>
>>24380619
I bought Warlords of Draenor
not even joking, that's the most amount of money I ever spent that I regretted
>>
I spent $700 on a semesters dues for a fraternity before I realized how stupid it was and quit
Also pissed a lot away on weed and booze and other drugs
>>
I bought one of these gas station e-cigs. Lasted about two hours.
Went the next day and bought another one. I'm a fucking retard.
>>
Got gifted $2000 and gradually spent it all on one hooker over the course of 2 months.
>>
File: 1426688730125.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1426688730125.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
I slowly built up $1000 from a $10 deposit in my bet365 account over 6 months
I then put it all on what was meant to be a fix
I lost it all
>>
>>24380893
You deserved it.
>>
>>24380619
Well, I've spent MORE at one time, but the most I've actually wasted was when I was about 16 or 17 and had my first car.
I bought a gigantic $600-something Borla race muffler for a stock, automatic VW Jetta because I thought it would make it sound cool. It didn't.
>>
Spent a total of around $400 on league of legends skins and other bullshit over the course of a year and a half.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.