[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the longest you have gone without showering?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: v4X3Ofv.jpg (132 KB, 1200x1593) Image search: [Google]
v4X3Ofv.jpg
132 KB, 1200x1593
What's the longest you have gone without showering?
>>
>>24380403
2 weeks or something, you?
>>
3 months 4 days
>>
why was he so pink here
>>
>>24380403

>He literally, sanely took this picture
>shortly afterward, he removed his big lense contacts
>returned to his usual, boring expression
>washed his face
>ate a bowl of fruit loops

This is why school shooters are pathetic
>>
>>24380403
3 days.

Why would you go for a week or more? A warm shower is one of the comfiest things in the universe.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 700x350
>>24380530
He is so wacky and outta control
Don't tell mom though
>>
>>24380530
You call him pathetic, but what have you done with your life? At least he made his dreams come true and shot up some people.
>>
>>24380403
Why wash in warm water in the shower.
It's actually healthier to have cold water showers.
It causes great growth in penis size after two weeks.
>>
This is where the guys like OP's pic related come from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
>>
>>24380555
You've clearly not spent much time in the wilderness.
>>
>>24380814
I didn't think of that. But I don't understand extremely unhygenic neckbeards or people like that. Showering feels good.
>>
About 5 days? Maybe 6? I hadn't eaten for about 2 weeks at the time, I'm pretty sure metabolism slows down when you're starving.
>>
File: 1447865592688.jpg (42 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
1447865592688.jpg
42 KB, 414x414
>>24380403
About a month and a half. Dick was so stank, it would choke me out. I can't even describe how horrific it was. I still get flashbacks of that scent to this day.
>>
>>24380530
he shot people in a movie theater
>>
The most? 'Bout a month.
>>
>>24380403
Maybe 4 days or so. Used to showering twice a day but I'm back down to one a day.
>>
>>24380403
about a week, after I had surgery
>>
Probably 2 weeks.

When I got in there I pulled back my forskin and nearly fainted. Won't go into detail but it was BAD.

And you know what? I'd still absolutely never give it up. I think my depression levels would at least double if that little flap of skin had been removed as a defenseless baby.
>>
>>24383349
i remember not showering for 2 weeks or so

my dickhead was all red and hurt. also all the smegma was gone. i think it dissolved.

it was nasty as fuck
>>
10 days, but I was in the wilds of Alaska.
>>
about 1 month
>tfw haven't showered since saturday
>>
4 days, then i needed to get rid of my own smell because it was making me sick
>>
2 months maybe? But I was on the road, and I would go into gas stations and whatnot on the way and take a whore bath in the sink every so often (crotch, pits, butt) just to maintain my own personal level of comfort. If I found a river clean enough to jump into, you better believe I'd be there.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.