[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only november >already failed 4 classes JUST FUCK MY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: JUST.gif (896 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
896 KB, 500x281
>only november
>already failed 4 classes

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP, PROF.
>>
>>24379934
No weight towards final?
>>
>part 1 of 2 part test in an hour
>will fix first test that i fucked up
>havent studied at all
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
Manuel it would be a good idea to give it one more semester and if you still suck just drop out and get a JOB
>>
>>24380550
im pretty sure completing college is a much better investment then getting a job
>>
File: beeurself.jpg (12 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
beeurself.jpg
12 KB, 229x220
>>24380550
>get a JOB

Wagekekky, do you need more BTFOing?
>>
>>24379934
How? are you just stupid? Are you not going to class?
>>
>>24381006
He's probably taking a degree that requires more than a pulse and dick sucking skills to finish.
>>
>>24379934
good luck Alberto
>>
>>24381309
Thanks Nigel, don't blow up crossing the road when Yusuf gets close.
>>
>5 page term paper due by the end of the month
ok I can do this
>need citations from real fucking booka from the library
what the fuck what do I do?
>>
>>24380550
desu i've failed one semester, have failed one class and will probably only pass two of the remaining three
university sucks, i hate having to do shit at home - wish i was just in a lab work thing, but that's the breaks

honestly just want to be a wageslave at this point, with a dumb manual labour job so i can pay rent and then spend the rest of my time and money however i want when i get off work
>>
>>24382250
same here bro, I have no trouble listening to lectures and passing tests but Im unable to give a shit about anything school related at home, I wish I had a shitty mindless job and didnt go to school
>>
tip kek

how are you this lazy/stupid? what's your major?
>>
>>24380570
not if you fail 4 fucking classes. that's like ~$8000 down the drain if you're amerikuk.
>>
>all these clappos running their mouth

Pro-tip: Universities in the world outside Clapshitstain don't require thousands of jewbux just to learn high school shit for the first two years.
>>
>>24382370
> I wish I had a shitty mindless job and didnt go to school
you and me both bro
>>24382394
biochem
idk, i blazed through high school without studying, got into a good uni, but i can't fucking study/write papers for the life of me
>>24383076
i pay lke 3.5k a semester here in ozfalia but its still a lot of money
>>
File: 1437866810631.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
1437866810631.png
275 KB, 545x530
>mfw physics major
>mfw it's fucking hard
>mfw studying for myself doesn't help
>mfw I'm just too stupid to understand to those things
>mfw I don't know how to study anything when I don't understand any of it
JUST TBQH FAMILY.
What do I do? I just don't fucking. Science is the only acceptabel thing for me. But university level is just too fucking hard.
I don't wanna be a wagekek.
>>
>>24384505
Just study really hard and I do mean A LOT. If you don't understand it, then reread and think about it if that doesn't work try going further and come back to it later.
>>
>>24384863
And worst case scenario you move to an easier degree.
>>
>>24379934
>Failing 4 classes
>blaming the prof
You're either lazy or retarded
>>
Canada Uni?
>>
File: 1366221505189.png (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1366221505189.png
37 KB, 633x758
>4 EXAMS NEXT WEEK AND NO WILL TO LIVE
the concentration of caffeine in my blood is higher than in an energy drink
may god have mercy on my soul
>>
>>24379934
since i graduated and i now work in an office 9-5, i realise how fucking piss easy it would've been to ace everything in uni. just get up and do some work you fucking faggot.
>>
>>24382179
probably visit the library
>>
>>24379934
Know this feel fampai
>Starts of full of energy getting awesome results and highest scores
>Slowly you sink back into depression
>The world is gray and the rain never stops
>You loose your willpower and your grades drop from 100 too 0
"What happened anon, could you please tell me if it's something serious."

Just fuck my shit up prof
>>
File: 4657543653.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
4657543653.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>actually study and care about my studies
>I don't know your shitty feels
>>
>>24379934
cheat.
really.
How do you think sorsotitutes get A's.
you are cheating yourself, but worry about that next term. You fuck your own shit up by playing against a stacked deck.
college is only about connections anyway.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.