[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >still being enslaved by the vaginal jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
File: 1434269177338.jpg (586 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1434269177338.jpg
586 KB, 1400x1400
>2015
>still being enslaved by the vaginal jew
>>
>trap
>she
Saged.
Suicide is your way out.
>>
>>24379932
mtf here, this actually made me feel better about myself today, t-thanks anon
>>
>>24380085
are you queue tea?
>>
>>24380126
I get a lot of interest from men, I dont think im the best judge of my own attractiveness, but despite what some robots believe, I do pass, it is possible
>>
File: 1435771428471.jpg (61 KB, 404x345) Image search: [Google]
1435771428471.jpg
61 KB, 404x345
>>24380085
Post pics of your face

And ass
>>
I'm amazed pure and trap can appear together.
>>
>>24379932
trannys are all totally virgins. totally.
>>
>>24380161
how old were you when you transitioned?
>>
>>24380257
21, im 25 now
>>
>>24379932
there both awful learn to go your own way anon
>>
File: costanza.gif (775 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
costanza.gif
775 KB, 300x168
>implying
>implying
>implying this was a good thing
>implying
>im-fucking-plyiing
>implying faggots can adopt children in my country
>maybe, but gay sex is degenerate
>girl

also:
>she
>>
I'm going to set the record straight about what "traps" are like in real life. I used to be like you guys until I actually encountered one in real life.

>be 23 year old autistic faggot who can't even talk to a girl
>parents make me attend a cooking class so I can better myself and come out of my shell
>people cook in pairs and those who come alone are assigned a partner
>get matched up with a androgynous girl who seems as anxiety ridden as me
>first couple of classes we just make awkward small talk and come out of our shells a bit
>one day she invites me to eat dinner with her after class
>say yes and feel amazing that I'm going to go on my first date
>at dinner we end up really connecting as it turns out we both play dota
>towards the end of the dinner she confesses she's actually a he and is transgender
>I was initially in shock because he looked really feminine
>I'm an autistic virgin who has fapped to traps in the past so tell him it doesn't matter to me
>he invites me over to his flat to spend the night immediately
>at this point I'm a little tipsy so instead of freaking out I just roll with it and accept
>we rock up to this shitty apartment in the ghetto part of our city
>open the door two a one bedroom studio apartment which smells like piss
>there's fucking dildos on their bed out in the open along with lube
>"A-anon I don't normally have people over so I don't have any condoms..."
>".. but we're both virgins right? So we don't really need them anyway"
>makes sense to me at the time so I say sure whatever lets fuck

cont next post
>>
File: priest woman.jpg (217 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
priest woman.jpg
217 KB, 1333x2000
>>24380085
lemme see you
>>
>>24379932
Im a faggot and I think traps should be killed because a man should love a man for who he is and not what he wears, you trap loving faggots are no better than women.
>>
File: YAWK YAWK YAWK.png (77 KB, 259x171) Image search: [Google]
YAWK YAWK YAWK.png
77 KB, 259x171
>>24380340
if u play dota ur a little bit gay inside
>>
>>24380340
the next post came and it wasn't a continuation of your story. what the fuck, guy-fucker? i'm trying to jerk my dick off imagining 2 dudes fucking.
>>
>>24380340

>he tells me to lie down and then starts blowing me
>my mind is racing and I feel so fucking Euphoric it doesn't even bother me this guy has a dick
>we had more to drink on the way home so I cant cum with my whisky dick
>eventually he prepares to take it up the ass
>then notice he'd stuck a butt plug up his ass earlier and he says it was to make anal easier
>slide it in with a shit load of lube and begin slowly fucking him doggy style
>he's moaning and I'm just trying to get over the fact my dick is inside another mans ass
>he begins talking dirty sort of and calling me daddy
>really starting to creep me the fuck out after he asks me to start spanking him
>even with all this weird shit happening my dick stays hard just because the ass feels sort of like a pussy I guess
>we change positions to missionary and now this guys dick is right in front of me
>all these weird feelings going through my mind when the cunt asks me to start choking him
>so here I am fucking this guy unprotected him, choking him while hes screaming "Daddy, daddy, ohh!"
>despite how fucked up it all is I continue because I'm a thirsty virgin who is drunk off my ass
>then I cum
>as soon as I cum everything seems 1000x worse than it actually is
>immediately I stop choking him and pull out
>this is the first time I'd fully pulled out since we began
>there's shit all over the top half of my dick
>I'm sitting there having just came in some fags ass, shit all over my dick, while he's saying some shit like "Ohh daddy your load feels so good"
>I try to put my clothes on and leave but they start going crazy
>"Where the fuck are you going! Do I disgust you so much? I thought you loved me!"

cont next post
>>
>>24380085
Why do you compare yourself to women? I don't understand why so many traps see their transition as some kind of competition to "be a better woman".

I once dated a man online as a teenager who later came out to me and told me he wanted to be a woman. I was really happy for him and he said he told me specifically for advice on how to be cute. We spent long periods of time discussing things she could do to be a woman and I was really happy for her.

That was up until last year when I visited her and her roommate told me that she hated me because I was so 'lucky' to have my job, life and happiness simply because I was born a woman and I didn't spend years going to school and studying/applying for jobs or something. She specifically said I did not deserve to be happy. How do you think that made me feel anon?
>>
>>24380085
same boat, thanks op! :)
>>
>>24379932
Traps
>Pure and virginal
Nope. The best thing on their list isn't even true.
>>
File: _20151107_081152.jpg (586 KB, 1413x1249) Image search: [Google]
_20151107_081152.jpg
586 KB, 1413x1249
The good thing about traps is that they have seriously taken my mind off woman, bad thing is traps are even harder to obtain.
>>
File: ahh.png (183 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
183 KB, 510x346
I've never met a trap who hasn't fucked 2+ men or dedicated themselves to one person.
>>
>>24380512
is it good? fuck sorry i'm really bad at this kind of thing. it's good, right? you felt good? i think good. well great then, what an uplifting story! glad you're feelin' good and livin' life, sweetheart!
>>
>>24380512
christ anon, I dont know, I cant understand what goes through other peoples minds, I just do what makes me happy, im not really competitive about it
>>
>>24379932
aren't you supposed to cherry pick the good looking ones for these kind of charts?
>>
>>24380475

>I don't even have time to properly wash my dick I'm just desperate to get out of there
>we took his car over here and it's past 11pm (the last bus time)
>forced to walk home which is a good 30 minutes
>all the while my dicks covered in shit under my pants and this crazy tranny is following me
>they keep screaming about how I'm scum and they're going to ruin my life
>after a while I start running to escape him and I manage to lose him
>the next day the cunt posts pictures on my facebook (added him before I realized it was a guy)
>the cunt had some how videod the act and posted the all this shit on my wall
>too late, friends see it, parents find out
>everyone knows I fucked this tranny who is now claiming I raped him
>these are just pictures from the video, so they don't realize the "choking" was what he had asked
>they never press charges but now literally all my family and former friends think I raped a tranny
>I was always that autistic loner so they don't even think to question it
>leave the States to teach English in South Korea a few months later
>haven't talked to any friends or family since

That tranny ruined my life. At least teaching English has helped me get over my social anxiety, but I still will never be able to talk to my family again.
>>
>>24380543
this is not a trap

this is an ugly, lanky dude with refrigerator body

PLEASE stop posting him
>>
>>24380340
>>24380475
>>24380568
>he fell for the trap meme

Daily reminder that theyll all mentally ill and probably more psychotic than regular females because of the hormones they inject. And your story proves it.
>>
>>24380568
wow... did you ever wash his shit off your dick?
>>
>>24380588
traps so deluded that they need to pretend any ugly trap is not a trap.
>>
>>24380340
>>24380475
>>24380568
>interacting with mentally diseased degenerates
>befriending mentally diseased degenerates
>having sex with mentally diseased degenerates
You had it coming.
>>
>>24380613
not in his mind...
>>
File: IMG-20151119-WA0013.jpg (4 KB, 122x159) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151119-WA0013.jpg
4 KB, 122x159
>>24380475
>>24380568
>falling for the trap
>>
>>24380568
Such is the price you must pay for the sin of sodomy.
>>
>>24380568
from the first two parts, i thought it was just your disgust at fucking a man
but holy shit, he actually did ruin your fucking life, what the fuck
>>
>>24380568
Wew lad. I almost shagged a blonde haired blue eyed androgynous guy, but after reading that, i'm glad i didnt.
>>
>>24380568
I'm so sorry anon, I glad you learned your lesson here though.
>>
File: 1444617509918.png (1 MB, 575x1249) Image search: [Google]
1444617509918.png
1 MB, 575x1249
>>24380588

Dude, he's sexy as fuck! ##
>>
>>24380568
Thanks for curing my tranny fetish.
>>
>>24380745
Stop showing off that manly lanky shitskin. It is gross. What the fuck is wrong with you. Damn he has massive hands.
>>
>>24380745
Im gay and that dude is disgusting omg wheres his muscles skinny men should kill themselves yuck!
>>
>>24380475
Sounds hot as fuck. I personally wouldn't of ran off.
>>
File: 1441165445979.jpg (82 KB, 902x713) Image search: [Google]
1441165445979.jpg
82 KB, 902x713
>>24380475

>you will never lose your virginity to a qt trap's boipussy and have your dick covered in shit while the trap's panting about how good your cum feels like inside

Why live?
>>
any other tranni/traps try whoring out? I tried prostituting myself to this one guy but freaked out 15 minutes in and gave him his money back
im lucky he didnt kill me or something to be honest family
>>
>>24379932
go away faggot
>>>/lgbt/
bloxoxox
>>
>>24379932
I'm not gay or enslaved to the vaginal jew.
Can I have a woman with an inside-out clit dick?
>>
>>24380512
im sorry that bitch sounds fucking stupid, we aren't all like that though
>>
>>24380475
>muh shit dick
>not making use of based cargo pants and carrying an enema kit with you at all times
>>
>implying traps are readily available
>implying passable ones are
>implying they don't have a much more skewed supply:demand rate favouring them than women have
Without effort I ended up in a relationship with a women for years, being average looking and not really social.
In all those years and the multiple years of active socializing, I've only met 1 trans person and he's a friend of mine, not going to start anything with said person (not to mention still being in the early phase of transitioning).
I'll stick with the assumption a woman is easier to "obtain" until proven otherwise - not making any advances on anyone I doubt I will any time soon.
>>
File: 589345248686.png (159 KB, 304x329) Image search: [Google]
589345248686.png
159 KB, 304x329
Kek

Haven't you practised for girls yet? Still drooling for that kinky yaoi experience, how sad. Well, I'm glad you have all finaly seen the light. However, now may be to late. Hey, at least I can pull a 10/19 kindgom hearts looking emo, right? I'm being the semiest seme, loving life and fucking every gender that moves on the face of the earth. I use my gay urges to stay detached enough to flirt with the hottest girls, then I use the feelings they give me to not fall head over heels for cute boys. I'm fucking all kinds of pussy!

>TFW people post pics of cute boys
>TFW people post pics of innie girls
>TFW I've fucked both of those

Oh, to the poster that always calls me a pedo for no reason and says he wants to kill me: Stay mad. I'll pass you some salt for I bet you've never even yaoid!
>>
File: 1390685153104.jpg (444 KB, 987x1231) Image search: [Google]
1390685153104.jpg
444 KB, 987x1231
>>24379932

i always forget about the low content of comments in here

oh and ty for giving me a reason to post this image i never found a thread for it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.