[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK AM I GETTING WRINKLES I'M FUCKING 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: dermafillers-2.png (225 KB, 395x371) Image search: [Google]
dermafillers-2.png
225 KB, 395x371
who here's getting wrinkles at an early age?

I'm starting to get a nasolabial fold (pic related) on just one side of my face and it's fucking noticeable.
What a shitload of fuck none of the guys in the family get this shit, hell my dad's in his late 50's and mine's more noticeable than his.
I don't smoke, drink, or even eat shit foods. I don't even sleep on my side either so this fuck thing's sagging on it's own and it'll only get worse from here.
>>
>>24379796
that's just life famo. in prehistorical times, humans didn't get to be so old, so 21 would be middle aged.

but your biologial age is different from your actual chronological age. depending on your lifestyle and genes you might not get wrinkles untill you are much older.
>>
>>24379796
uv rays?
>>
Are you sleeping enough? Is your diet balanced? Did your parents have them appear soon too? Are you overweight?
>>
doesn't stress cause wrinkles?
>>
I doubt it's from sun since this is /r9k/, but you're probably unhealthy bro
>>
Maybe you do something with your face lopsided and get that.
>>
>>24379833
>sleep enough?
I get 3-6 hours of sleep so I guess not.
>diet balanced?
yeah
> Did your parents have them appear soon too?
nope, my dad almost has none but my mom's more noticable
>are you overweight?
I don't think so, I'm 6'4" 195 pounds, mostly skinny fat.

>>24379827
>uv rays?
haven't heard of that technique.
>>
>>24379941
It's not a technique. He's asking how much sun exposure your skin has had. UV rays from sun is really damaging to skin.
>>
Your skin is probably dry and white, this will cause wrinkles to appear fast.

Sun does a lot of damage to white skin, plus it's so dry that there's no way for the skin to tighten back up. Wrinkles appear, you can start trying to reverse the damage now with retinol, oils, light acids, lotion and sunscreen if you want. Shouldn't have waited 21 years to figure out what lotion and sunscreen do though.
>>
>>24379796
may i please run my penis through your nasolabial fold
>>
>>24380090
Almost never go in the sun
>>24380130
I'm not white and I'm rarely exposed in the sun.
Just fuck my shit up familia
>>24380152
If it helps getting rid of the fold then yes.
>>
>>24380394
yyyeahhh... it helps a lot! of course, that's why i suggested it. i certainly wouldn't enjoy it, ha ha, i just want to help out a fellow anon and dare i say... friend? friend plus non-traditional cosmetic procedure experimentation partner? :D
>>
>>24379796
>too much masturbation
>>
Because you treat your body like shit. You don't get enough sunlight, don't exercise, don't eat right, don't wash yourself, basically you don't do anything so you're starting to break down early. Your dad led a life and did things, so his body kept up with him. Moss grows on no rolling stone, dig? You haven't been rolling for years now, and you're starting to get mossy
>>
>>24381480
I know that's a fuck-ton of assumptions, but you're on /r9k/ so I'm confident I'm right
>>
>>24381480
I thought the sun way bad for your skin?
>>
>>24381678
It is, thinking sunlight is good for your skin is mom logic. It's a good source of vitamin D but it's not good for your skin.
>>
>>24381480
Sunlight causes skin damage, not getting enough sunlight would cause less wrinkles not more, dumbass. OP, wear sunscreen everyday.
>>
You should be wearing sunscreen EVERYDAY. I'm not even joking just rub some on your face every morning and you're good to go. I use SPF 30 and it works.
>>
File: 000newwallpaper.jpg (197 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
000newwallpaper.jpg
197 KB, 2048x1152
>>24381480
>uses metaphors about rolling stones to give reasons for wrinkles
die desu senpai
>>
>>24381794
Sunscreen becomes less effective after one hour of wear. Morning use is still a great idea though.
>>
File: 2015-11-19 14.24.54.png (1 MB, 1057x1064) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19 14.24.54.png
1 MB, 1057x1064
>>24381707
Agree. This is why I still look 20 while some normie I know 2 years younger looks 35+ disgusting and bloated.
>>
better than being a man whos 25 and looking 19
>>
>>24381856
As long as you are good looking, it doesn't matter, f a m. Get prime pussy.
>>
>>24381896
what? i think misread what i typed
>>
>>24381917
Oh shit you're right, my mistake.
>>
>>24381896
>got lucky because I have oily skin.
Same here. I always hated it but it's like the damn fountain of youth. My skin is still smooth as when I was 13.
>>
>>24381884
thank you i guess? i should try to look at the bright side
>>
>>24379796
I've had that shit since I was 14.
>>
File: 1447574186345.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447574186345.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>get told for years if I don't smile my face will permanently frown and get wrinkles
>don't listen
>everyone around me has wrinkles and "laugh lines" from smiling and being happy
>I still look like I'm 12
>>
>>24379796

Too much sun normie
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.