[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggman is back and he will give you a blowjob for 15 cent. W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1437929829140.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1437929829140.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Eggman is back and he will give you a blowjob for 15 cent. Watchout for the herps tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDDf7j6qQnQ
>>
>>24379670
bump for eggy
>>
His desperation is quite entertaining. Someone give him a dollar to record himself eating a cactus like LA Beast.
>>
Absolutely pathetic tb h
>>
haha. someone should charge him for going out and saying beta shit to women.
>>
>>24379670
rich anons, someone pay him to snort cocaine or smoke meth
>>
>>24379670
He left us. No mula for him.
>>
That's what happens when you say that fembots doesn't exist.
>>
And I thought this couldn't happen to comfortable middle class white people living in the first world.
>>
>>24381149

This is what capitalism does comrades
>>
>>24380596
if he makes a video of him confronting females and telling them that he's the genetically superior bull and that he's never been involved in literal kekoldry i'm pretty sure someone will donate for him.
>>
>>24381965
>>24381149
This.
Film videos of you going and talking to and trying to get with girls.
I want hour long documentaries of any dates you can get.

I would give you money for this eggman
>>
>>24382022
omg robots i found the girl eggman can have she even said she likes him.
>>
>>24379670
> asking neets for money

hahaha eggman, my man, my main man; you fucked up by becoming famous among the most pathetic demographic on the planet
>>
>>24382418
Who can blame him for wanting to wallow in the clammy, disposable income of neets.
>>
>>24379670
someone give him the bare minimum amount to make an isis terrortist video where he praises allah and the attacks on paris.
>>
>>24379670
What if we pay eggman to eat healthy and go to the gym? but he has to film himself eating every meal, and every gym session.

we pay him to become chad, and prove once and for all that money = happiness.
>>
>>24382226
>those text
Holy shit
>>
>>24382532
i like this idea
he should get an hourly rate of say $4 for every hour he spends benefiting himself.
every hour at the gym, every hour trying to flirt with girls etc
he has to be wearing a go-pro at all times to receive the money
>>
>>24382657
sounds good idea
>>
>>24379670
I am a female and I will pay Eggman a rate per week to be my boyfriend. He just needs to talk to me sometimes on Skype and send me cute pics of himself.
>>
>>24382532
>>24382657
>>24382737

Now all we need is $4 to get this started... I can't spare that much. That's fucking 12 zloty
>>
i did this remix/production of his hotline bling video

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tBBWyaIUW4

i tuned all the vocals but not to the song, just to whatever they were singing
>>
>>24379670
I would pay him to take a psychedelic and record his experience.
>>
>>24382818
Top lad
Going to listen to this on LSD tomorrow
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.