[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're a pedophile can you please kill yourself? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
If you're a pedophile can you please kill yourself?
You should all be burned at the stake.
>>
>>24379590
Tumblr pls leave, no one likes you.
>>
>Orgasm was defined as follows:
>Extreme tension with violent convulsions: ...sudden heaving and jerking of the whole body... gasping... hands grasping, mouth distorted, sometimes with tongue protruding; whole body or parts of it spasmodically twitching...violent jerking of the penis...groaning, sobbing, or more violent cries, sometimes with an abundance of tears (especially among younger children).... hysterical laughing, talking, sadistic or masochistic reactions... extreme trembling, collapse, loss of color, and sometimes fainting of subject.... some...suffer excruciating pain and may scream ...if the penis is even touched....some...before the arrival of orgasm, will fight away from the partner and may make violent attempts to avoid climax although they derive definite pleasure from the situation.
>>
>>24379590
I thought liking pedos was the hip new thing?
>>
>>24379590
Stay mad I'm staying
Fucked girls as young as 12 and they enjoyed it. They can consent, the ones I've meet just wanted love. If you actually talk to them, they can really open up and share their feelings.
Tomarow I'm going back to the middleschool, gonna see where they are gonna hang out Friday night and I'll bring alcohol. You can go back to tumblr while I make love to children that have little love in there lives.
>>
>>24379673
Conservakeks BTFO.
>>
>>24379748
You're a god man. Any pics? Dressed of course :)
>>
>>24379590
hello tumblr fuck off
>>
>>24379748
>sex
>not a loving monogamous relationship
The power of Christ compels you!
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 917x871
Aww gee I wish I never read this.
>>
>>24379807
Ye fucking conservatives trying to control what people do with their body. Fucking fascists, mane.
>>
>>24379820
Only have naked sorry, only dressed one I have is one in her underwear bending over for me, to much exposed.
>>
>>24379748
You're a good person. I remember being blueballed all the time as a kid because "children can't consent". It's bullshit, and it makes childhood suck when you have a high sex drive.
>>
>>24380000
Quads confirm preteens can consent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.