[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skipping School
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: newest wallpaper.jpg (524 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
newest wallpaper.jpg
524 KB, 1280x1024
Who here /skippingschool/?

Why do you skip?

pic unrelated
>>
bump

this is a very very original post
>>
>>24379266
Kill yourself underage fag

>sage in all fields
>>
>>24379565
>what is college
>>
Just didn't feel like going today and I have an essay to write for another class.
>>
>>24379266
I'm skipping class to work on two papers that are due tomorrow.

I don't learn anything in that class anyway.
>>
>>24379584
>>24379587
I have a paper I need to write as well. I told myself I would work on it today if I skipped, but I just stared at the computer all day.
>>
Just dropped 3 out of my four classes
School twice a week
Get to ride trolley and look out a window
Only problem is I'm getting kicked out if parents find out I dropped a class
Life is best it's ever been
>>
>>24379628
Same, always happens with me. Skipped to do my uni coursework yesterday, today, and will probably skip tomorrow as well because its due in tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>24379266
I just dropped all my courses for this semester
still lying to my parents about it, still laying around doing nothing.
I guess I really am a neet now
>>
Have only systematically skipped one course, because the person I was supposed to deliver a presentation with bailed out on me with no explanation. Since I already fucked up with the matchmaking to get teamed up with her, I didn't want to embarrass myself for the sake of a course I hate.

The rest of the time, I skip because I'm feeling particularly depressed and/or angry at something; elitist snobs, uncaring faculty, the realization I don't really care that much for my chosen field after all, but I needed something that I could pay the bills with which I don't actually dislike to the point of hatred.
>>
I'm doing it because I'm a piece of shit
>>
Skipped all my classes today because I'm an emotional wreck.
What else is new
>>
Skipped school today because I failed a math test yesterday and failed my drivers test this morning. I'm too sad for school.
>>
skipping is addicting, I've always done it

Lazy piece of shit+too sady for other people
>>
>>24379266
i didn't skip high school but i didn't went to college
>>
>>24381435
clearly
>>
>>24379266
To get ready for my date later today. :3
>>
File: 2015-11-17_00028.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17_00028.jpg
204 KB, 1280x720
>>24379266
Because college is a waste of time if you're not there to eat up the narrative and shit on everyone who says something politically incorrect.
>>
>>24379266
about twice a month to do shrooms
>>
>>24382927
>that image
hmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmm
mmm
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.