[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin/? I wonder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: My life summed up in a picture.jpg (81 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
My life summed up in a picture.jpg
81 KB, 500x397
who here /kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin/?
I wonder what it even feels like to have a gf
>>
If not having a GF is your only problem in life, then you're well off and an ungrateful cunt. Even relatively ugly people can get GFs. Your problem that you're an uninteresting, lazy, most likely dirty and fat person who posts anime online as a past-time.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 666x800
>>24379276
And? Whats it to you?
>>
Here. Trying to see if I can make my mom hate me so I can kill myself
>>
>>24379292

Nothing, I just felt like venting by calling out a complete stranger online.
>>
>>24379292
he's telling you to kill yourself
>>
>>24379166
>There are people that will whine and complain and fell depressed if they broke up with a gf
>They don't even realize that there are hhkv's that have a hell of a lot more excuse for that behavior then they do
Smh desu senpai.
>>
You've been bugged before. Gtfo
>>
>>24379366
Can confirm that I have never been hugged. Idk what human existence feels like
>>
>>24379276
it's not the only problem. it's just a problem, just like some people think having too many shoes is a problem, it is to some and it isn't to others
>>
>>24379366
never been hugged by someone who wasn't family except for once when i tried to hug a girl but she awkwardly tried to push me into a handshake instead
>>
I have a gf
Its not that a amazing
>>
>>24379418
i hate people like you, not fully considering what you have, some of us have never had a gf in our lives and would fucking die to have one and then there are people like you who just go "eh, it's not that great"
>>
>>24379398

Most of these people show will and as long as there's will there's no problem. Just that they're all lazy pricks who think that everything will get served on a plate for them. I mean, if you're going to complain, at least complain about decent stuff worth complaining.
An acceptable excuse for the classic "tfw no gf" complaint would be severe physical deformity of your face: read being really fucking ugly. But I doubt that's the case for the majority of these people.
>>
>>24379166
i had a girlfriend once and i'm not kissless, hugless, handholdless or virgin
BUT
it's so much worse because it feels like it was just a dream. a real reminder of what you will never feel again.
>>
>>24379447
i'm not him but
>some of us have never had a gf
THAT'S THE FUCKING REASON WHY >>>>>YOU<<<<< CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24379472
the entire right side of my body developed faster as a teenager then my left side, as a result my left side could never catch up to my right side, resulting in my side side being physically more larger then my left, do i qualify now?
>>
>>24379511
F-fine, you can complain about no gf
>>
>>24379447
I always say this because its true. People here get way worked up over girls. Sure you cant know this until you tried i guess.
>>
>>24379166
You start to incorporate the other person into your identity.
>>
>>24380006
Companionship is like eating. You don't think about it until you're starving.
>>
>>24379166
Completely sexually inexperienced anon reporting in. Had chances, but my fear of intimacy fucks it up.
>>
>>24379166

I held hands, got hugged and kissed on the chick a couple of times by different girls (I'm pretty hardcore). Each time the girl was the initiator of the action and it never was as part of an intimate relationship. Female contact is overrated. You guys are just buying into the illusion that normies portray. They enjoy relationships and make it look as if it's the shit because they don't have anything else on their minds. A relationship with a girl is the height of their life. Grow out of your Disney film where relationships with grils are so glorious and ecstatic. Unless you are a half-conscious normie you will not enjoy a relationship as much as you think you will.
>>
Was a 22 year old khv until a few weeks ago. Then that all changed suddenly with the girl of my dreams. It was way better than I ever thought it could have been. Now it is gone and I feel a million times worse than I did before.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.