[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there websites that put out interesting articles on a regular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1444340653271.jpg (88 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
1444340653271.jpg
88 KB, 500x672
Are there websites that put out interesting articles on a regular basis that aren't clickbait or SJW nonsense anymore?
>>
>>24378398
/pol/chan?
>>
that's a cool painting
>>
>>24378444
kinda gay to be frank.
>>
>>24378460
fucking how?
>>
>>24378473
u a gay boy my friend. this picture is bland as shit, the only appeal is for gay boys to fawn over non-expressive faces.
>>
>>24378496
this post was the gayest thing I read this week
>>
psychology today i read sometimes
google news for entertainment news
http://www.bestgore.com/ is interesting
ask men is cool
gq
esquire
>>
>>24378534
i'm sorry that my honest observation made you so upset.

but u's a gay boy.
>>
>>24378556
nah, I just realized you are an edgy gay teenager who needs to bring homosexuality into everything because it's the only way to get you thrilled, in the same way you need edgy paintings to be interested into anything.

The kind of tard who buys a cd from a band called "anal cunt"
>>
Tomorrow you'll see on buzzfeed.

The 10 websites that 4chan users recommend! Number seven will shock you.
>>
>>24378544
edgy, kid
>>
File: xswhS.png (372 KB, 612x476) Image search: [Google]
xswhS.png
372 KB, 612x476
>>24378611
The truth aint nice my man. I'm not really that edgy, just dulled from the cruelty of people who are barely even conscious.

Like I laugh to myself when I see you polfags complain about non-whites being barbaric.

You should study your own history.

When Edward Benes, supported by the allies, entered Prague on Sunday, May, 13th, 1945, German citizens were burned alive in his honour at St. Wenceslas Square."

"Many Germans were hung up by their feet from the big advertising posters in St. Wenceslas Square, then when the great humanitarian approached their petrol-soaked bodies were set on fire to form living torches." - Louis Marschalko, Hungarian Playwright and Novelist

now about that picture, it really IS gay. it looks like some SHOUJO shit. as in manga made for little girls.
>>
>>24378663
what's edgy about any of those faggot?
i see u made some better recommendations
>>
>>24378675
Slavs aren't white.
>>
>>24378675
hold there, hold it
I don't care
I just like the way the painting looks
Yea, the faggot shoved a swastika there
but I like the image, the redhead bitches and death and everything
Without the swastika it could be a nice album cover for conceptual underground rap or some kind of indie folk
>>
>>24378726
like you germanics are any better.

Slavs made you civilized and then you turned around, fucked them over and MADE THEIR NAME(slav means man of words in slavic languages) THE NAME FOR SLAVE.

it was some german king called Otto or something, most of this gets lost over time because people don't like to think about it.
>>
>>24378803
Fine, I'll bite.

How did you make us civilized?
>>
>>24378840
germanics were vassals of the Moguls. you are just slavs who grew up in desolate europe.
>>
This site is pretty neat
http://www.damninteresting.com

Other than that I just read The Economist regularly since they offer interesting analysis maybe 60% of the time, which is 20x more than any other news publisher. If a news site limits how many articles you can view then open the article in private browsing so the site can't read cookies.

I do have a facebook just so I can troll normies on news article comment sections, I'd suggest following NPR due to their extremely liberal target demographic. Don't read their articles or else they'll get as revenue.
>>
>>24378865
Germanic nations were established before the Mongol invasions; Germanic tribes overran the Roman empire and established great countries like Germany, France, and Britain.

The reason why Germanic countries are more developed is because they were spared the brutality of the Mongol invasions.
>>
File: laughing mongol.jpg (55 KB, 436x326) Image search: [Google]
laughing mongol.jpg
55 KB, 436x326
>>24378965
stupid germanic believing in the myth of antiquity invented by stupid germanic italians during the renaissance.
>>
I wanted to talk about websites not European history
>>
>>24378398
Vice News
>>
Kotaku
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.