[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all girls normies? Do they all want a place to belong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1432170997900.jpg (95 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1432170997900.jpg
95 KB, 720x960
Why are all girls normies? Do they all want a place to belong or some shit? They find enjoyment on anything, they're all fucking stupid and not worth shit. They can never be lone wolves
>>
>>24378059
>Find enjoyment on anything

Is this somehow bad?

And yeah women will almost never be "lonely", not in the truest sense that a man can be. She'll always have other female friends, and a handful of guys trying to bone her. Whereas a guy can exist without a single true friend, let alone women interested in him.
>>
>>24378172
>finding enjoyment on anything a good thing

If you're a fucking boring drone
>>
>>24378059
Because they are worth something.

We're not.
>>
>>24378223
I tend to think the opposite. I think somebody who's constantly bored or upset or not enjoying his or herself is the boring one.
>>
>>24378059

That might possibly be the dumbest face I've ever seen anyone pull for a selfie.
>>
>>24378351
>implying that selfie is about the face at all
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 700x704
Depends on your definition of normie.
>>
>>24378059
because evolution has programmed their brains to seek out mates and status within social circles. Staying home and studying or playing vidya doesn't exactly do those things for them.
>>
Got anymore pictures op?
>>
>>24378059
Imagine owning those melons. What man would ever have an unhappy life? Unless you're some kind of pedo
>>
>>24378059
Women are too weak to survive on their own. Both mentally and physically
>>
>>24378519
Depends on if he is unattracted to fat girls. That's clearly a high school student but she'll probably blow up in a land whale in her 20s.
>>
>>24378519
Yeah, she would be way hotter at 12 I'm sure
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.