[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never wake up in Compton >you'll never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>you'll never wake up in Compton
>you'll never start your day by grabbing a 40 and a blunt and watching cars go by on the freeway
>you'll never stand on the corner with your homies polishing guns
>you'll never have cops walk in while you cook crack and be in on it
>you'll never have a ghetto qt up the road you pick up on your motorcycle
>you'll never take matters into your own hands when opposing gangs come to your neighborhood

Wew lad
>>
rider didn't deserve it.
>>
>>24377877
>you'll never have cops walk in while you cook crack and be in on it

Did this actually happen? I thought police were just too incompetent, powerless, and afraid to do anything about it until the 90s.
>>
>>24377918
Did you not see where tenpenny comes in and drinks the crack water and says shit my wife loves this stuff then threatened to arrest Ryder and leaves
>>
>you will never get drunk before the day begins
>your mother will never start bitching about your friends

I hate being so lame and having no street in me whatsoever,i'm a black bot too so it's even worse.
>>
>>24379643
I'm white from the country and that happens to me
>>
>>24379643
I'm white but grew up in a bad neighborhood
people from that neighborhood think I'm a pussy and im rich cuz im white
while people from the neighborhood i went to school by think im a violent criminal and poor
while amerifats think im oppressing people cuz im white and live in Africa
>>
File: 1428623058943.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1428623058943.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>24379956
Same in US.
>>
i never ran with the turf, but i sure ran from the turf.

kek @ myself
>>
>>24377947
>drinks the crack water
????
>>
>>24379956
South Africa?
>>
>you'll never start your day by grabbing a 40 and a blunt and watching cars go by on the freeway

lmao you dont know me
op u a busta
>>
>>24380070
You make crack by boiling cocaine on a stove in the kitchen in water and you drain the water and it has enough cocaine in it to give you a small buzz

If coke was legal that would actually be a beverage in stores safer than energy drinks
>>
>>24380121
It doesn't count unless you do it on that freeway

Anyway
>>
>tfw don't live in Compton
feels safe man
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>24380121
You don't know me cuz
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.