[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not smart enough for sciences >yet not creative enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1443254627229.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1443254627229.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>not smart enough for sciences
>yet not creative enough for the arts
>>
File: 1438026868916.png (307 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1438026868916.png
307 KB, 550x535
>>24377835
>just intelligent enough to sit around and do nothing on the internet all day
>>
>>24377865
how does one even do that? the image?
>>
>creative
>not dedicated enough to do anything
ill just feel all day
>>
Hey, at least you're crippled by fear.
>>
>>24378147
trust nobody, not even yourself
>>
>Parent's bought me an acoustic guitar back when I was in middle school or early highschool
>promptly covered it with stupid stickers and snapped a string
>replaced strings with quality strings and then stuck it in basement for 10+ years
>get it back eventually and check to make sure its not malformed
>get a desire to learn to play
>realize how much of an uphill climb it is to learn to play an instrument and know with your depression and apathetic attitude towards everything you'll just give up anyway

It collects dust pretty well. Cleaned off a lot of the sticker residue, still a little there.

Worst feeling though
>Despite not knowing how to play still have urge to buy a $300+ electric guitar based solely on the fucking looks of it
>>
>>24377835
>not smart enough for sciences
>yet not creative enough for the arts

your mistake here is that you think most of the other people going to school for these things are actually more smart and creative than you are
>>
File: 01.png (171 KB, 720x1036) Image search: [Google]
01.png
171 KB, 720x1036
you can be smart or creative enough for either of those things, it's all about willpower my friend
>>
>>24378609
you're not alone feeling that feel, senpai
>>
>>24378635
They are. They have natural talent. Everyone else is better than me in every way. They were getting gfs and building their future while I spent all my time sleeping because I was literally always tired.
>>
>>24378635
And what will they truly accomplish? Nothing.
>>
>>24378820
half of those people are ugly aspies and hamplanets whose social circles are the same

the other normie half are just confident enough to go to school and try very hard and not give up so that they can make a decent living

Do you seriously believe that every nurse girl is a little Einstein? They're mostly idiots, they just have drive.
>>
>>24378609
You did exactly what you weren't supposed to do, you were literally the perfect person to be a musician and you fucked that up. It's really fucking easy, songs are 3, maybe 4 chords each and with the single notes there's like 5 notes. Then you play the thing like you having a laugh and not giving a single fuck because because it's fun, the first time you play in front of someone with no fear or exception you'll get. Now the hard part is actually making money, that requires you to be a creative (figuring out shit before everyone else), normally an anxiety disorder works for that (basically alone on stage in a character, but still interacting with a lot of people, the perfect cover up).
>>
and yet intelligent enough to realize what I will never be able to do for myself because of it.

SUICIDE WHEN??
>>
>>24377835
>smart enough for sciences
>creative enough for art
>too lazy for sciences
>too shaky hand for arts
JUST
COOCK
ME
>>
>>24377835

>excuses

Yes, there are some people that have natural smarts or creativity comes naturally to them but those people are the minority. Natural talent is not as big of a deal as what r9k would like you to believe. You become good at something by focusing on what you want to do and being diligent and practicing it constantly, and eventually you'll become good at it.
>>
Tfw never had a dream to aspire to
tfw never wanted for anything
tfw nothing and no one giving me motivation to do anything or move on.
I'll be glad when its over.
>>
>>24377835
if youre neither smart not artistic do what i do and study social sciences. theyre basically handing you a degree for attending class

and if you get a ma in a double major your degree might even get you a job

better than doing nothing or worse, wageslaving
>>
>tfw smart enough for the sciences and creative enough for the arts
>chemistry and theatre double major
>too artsy to fit in with the chemistry crowd
>too analytical fit in with the theatre crowd

It's really not all that it's cracked up to be m8. The only reason why I'm good at both things is because I try really fucking hard with everything that I do. You can't let yourself be discouraged just because you aren't naturally good at something. Even the professionals had to start somewhere. You gotta work yourself harder.
>>
>>24379076
>Never actually really tried science or art, but I know that im good at everything
>>
>>24379126
>>24379474
Fuck off normalfags blox
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.