[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you don't have a wife or girlfriend, why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 12
File: r3dtqEx.jpg (52 KB, 450x604) Image search: [Google]
r3dtqEx.jpg
52 KB, 450x604
Femanon here. Just curious
>>
I had a waifu when most boys were interested in 3D. I never learned to flirt. I was a passive beta nice guy for high school. then I gave up cause I knew it couldnt be fixed. even in college I could talk to girls and they'd approach me, but it was never romantic and would've required me approaching them next.

Another problem is my standards are stupidly high.
>>
Because despite my multiple and almost comically high amount of attempts, no girl is willing to give me a chance. I'm not sure why, I'm pretty normal looking I guess.
>>
>>24377747
because i am a failure as a human being
>>
>>24377747
All boys school and a fear of rejection mostly
>>
>>24377873
Why don't you try to change that?
>>
>>24377933
I'm not that guy but I don't try to change being a failure because I've resigned myself to it. I've accepted I'll always be at the bottom of the pile, and in a way I'm happy about knowing my place.
>>
Because whenever I've been in a relationship the girl was mentally unstable and an emotional leech.

I'm a happy content person so relationships have been nothing but a drag.
>>
>>24377747
There's a girl I really like. We just met tho. I think I'll ask her when the time is right

I know I'll find the right person someday
>>
>>24377984
You're my favorite so far. Ganbatte anon.
>>
>>24377984
You won't though. You may think you will, but there's a unique trait that we possess that denies us this.
>>
>>24377933
>implying someone can change just like that
I know you only look at the prime material males but don't pretend you know how a male isma failure
>>
No one interested in me and then I got to the age that any single women interested in me are only looking for a provider so I just gave up on ever having a meaningful relationship
>>
File: 1447012634894.png (94 KB, 400x413) Image search: [Google]
1447012634894.png
94 KB, 400x413
>>24377747
Because girls aren't interested in me
>shitty genetics
>ugly
>manlet
>growth disorder
>poorfag
>speech impediment
>aloof
I don't blame them, I wouldn't date me either
>>
I can't emotionally connect with other people and it's driving me insane
>>
File: 1443811647340.gif (113 KB, 210x360) Image search: [Google]
1443811647340.gif
113 KB, 210x360
i dont want to be used by a woman.

I dont want to to love just for someone pretending to love me back just to get things from me.

Iove is a cruel game where i get no chance to win
only lose in way or another.
>>
because engineering school

and i stay in my room most of the time
>>
The girl I'm interested in is emotionally unavailable since she just got out of a long relationship. Might wait and ask, but it seems like a shitty situation.
>>
If you're a girl, be pretty, or settle.

If you're a guy, be rich, or settle.

I'm not rich, I'm not settling.
>>
I'm of the gay.
>>
File: community_image_1373721912.gif (2 MB, 330x275) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1373721912.gif
2 MB, 330x275
>>24378036
maybe you are an schizoid
>>
The only girl that's interested in me is borderline retarded.

I don't really meet anyone new. I'm cynical and pessimistic on top of being socially retarded. I'm mildly ugly.
>>
>>24378069
She's giving Chad a morning bj right now
"emotionally unavailable " kek
>>
>>24377747

I do have a wife, no friends and the closest mistress is lady lush

>tfw no dewars white label to fall asleep with
>>
>>24378121
Actually she's been giving those to me, I didn't say I wasn't having sex with her. Just don't feel like it's a good time to ask her out.
>>
I don't want to spend time and money on one right now. And I have a mostly-asexual bf. He's making me go to spend tomorrow in another city three hours away just for his shopping. I need to get him a hag. But he's biscum so she'd probably become his gf. Maybe I'd like that. It would mean more time for programming and vidya waifus.
>>
I don't have any social circle, nor do I approach random women on the street and I'm not stupid enough to fuck co-workers.

It's sad because I'm not bad looking and not a beta shit when it comes to women. It's all wasted.
>>
>>24378024
This. I'm almost too that age, I figure it'll start happening soon. I have a decent amount of money and a shitload saved up because that's what happens when you have nothing to spend it on. I know some succubus will come hunting for it eventually. Just gotta stay strong.
>>
File: bait_latin.jpg (22 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
bait_latin.jpg
22 KB, 540x527
>>24377747
grVIII bVIII mVIII i rVIII VIII/VIII
>>
>>24377747
There's no girl out there that fits my personality and interests well enough.
>>
No reason. I'm fairly average looking, intelligent, fit, ect.
I could easily find a gf younger than me but I'm 20 and don't want to date a girl still in high school. Girls older than me tend to be boring AF because there lives are so planned out.(most older don't want to date a younger guy anyway)

But like this poster said
>>24377970
At this point a mundane relation shit with an "Average Girl" would be a massive waste of effort. I'm well off enough to wait for something better.
>>
>>24378047
I feel like this. I don't think a girl could ever want to be with me without some type of ulterior motive. I don't think I could win if I played, so I stopped playing.
>>
File: 500_days_of_summer_.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
500_days_of_summer_.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>24378069
Girls are always emotionally unavailable.
>>
I am emotionally sheltered, I have social phobia, shitty self-esteem and terrible depression. I'm afraid of talking to girls and I never learned how to make a good impression. I was (and still am) too much of a pussy to ask my oneitis out.
I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm probably wrong.
My life is basically worthless, my biggest wish is that some girl will take pity on me and help me out of this, but we all know that's impossible.
>>
>>24377998
Thanks

I'm really nervous I hope I don't move too fast and scare her off
>>
>>24378031
you have it hard fella, nothing worse that being aloof pal
>>
Because I am pretty emotionally cut off from everything apparently. Every girl i was with told me im too cold, every friend i ever had told me im too cold.
>>
>>24377747
Fear of rejection and fear of a relationship.
If I ask a woman out I will be afraid if she answers no or yes.
>>
>>24377747
Im ugly, uninteresting and I don't socialize senpai
>>
File: 1447269570136.jpg (222 KB, 732x549) Image search: [Google]
1447269570136.jpg
222 KB, 732x549
>>24378375
>ignores everything else
Me being aloof comes from brain fog, I used to be happier at some point but childhood and rejections made me dead inside
>>
Unable to feel what i'm supposed to feel when i interact with people, therefore no friends, no gf.
Also boring and can't trust people in general
>>
>>24377747
Fell in love first time for real when I was 19, but I got friend zoned. She turned out to be a crazy feminist anyway, so I dodged a bullet there.

Fell in love again half a year later, got the friendzies again. She's cool though, and we still hang out. Had crushes on her a couple of times over the years.

Fast forward about 10 years, 30yo KHV, not confident enough to approach new girls anymore.
>>
>>24377747
because women are shallow as fuck and see me as worthless to them
>ugly
>no charisma at all
>only hobbies are solo and not impressive to outsiders
only thing I have going tfor me is maybe I can get a job, make a lot of money and get a fake as fuck bimbo golddigger
>>
>Status
Have none, NEET, almost a wizard, no game
>Money
Also have none
>Emotions
I might be BPD or something, which women are very very very turned off by hysterical males
Also mommy issues, was watching a Larkin Love JOI where she was playing a lactating mommy, but I wasn't expecting milk to actually come out, and when it did, I turned into putty and would've said anything to drink some of it if it was real
>>
>>24377747
because mii pucii so stiinkii
>>
>>24377747
Holy fuck I know that bitch.
>>
It's really interesting that this thread is about split 50/50. Half of you blame women for your shortcomings and the other half own them. Maybe the latter half isn't as beta as they think.
>>
I have never opened up to anybody in my life and I am the most undesirable human being I know.
>>
>>24377747

Girls hate me desu
>>
I want one. I really do. I'll even take long distance at this point.
>>
>>24379364
Have you done anything to make it happen?
>>
Because society has ruined women
If you aren't a top tier Chad you aren't fucking anyone attractive
And you won't be fucking anyone period if you aren't a beta with money to burn

>6'
>white
>well built
>ok job
>26 year old virgin
>>
>>24379378
I've tried, but I'm just too scared to actually carry anything out.
>>
>>24377829
You are honestly pathetic.
>>
>>24379364
>I'll even take long distance
I know that feel actually i'm still in love with an underage /b/ camwhore
>>
As long as I'm NEET I don't think there's any point in looking for a relationship.
>>
>>24377747
I don't go outside and I'm extremely handsome so girls are probably intimidated by me
>>
I only leave my house for college, and whenever I'm outside the only I talk to are my friends which are all guys. no matter how beautiful or intelligent or interesting I am, no relationship will ever happen if this keep going, and I don't really have a way to change this.
I hate my life and I want to die
>>
>>24379119
I have nobody to blame but myself. Any woman that was interested in me would be out of their fucking mind at this point. Even with that knowledge I can't find the strength to change for the better though. I have problems my man. Serious problems.

>>24379282
It might be a good idea to keep it that way. When you do open up to people you realize how little there is that anyone can do for you and how alone each and every one of us truly are. I've opened up to plenty of people, it doesn't really help. At best they pity you.
>>
>>24379419
>IT'S SOCIETY'S FAULT NOT MINE
>>
Because I'm so fucked in the head that I can't possibly imagine spending any of my already insufficient energy on another person for any length of time.

I also have almost no interest in sex, and haven't for the last few months, so relationships are basically out of the question for me.
>>
Because I have a real small dick and I can't imagine anyone wanting to be with me.
>>
Because I am a really shitty person and get very insecure and abusive.
>>
>>24377747
I like being alone, I don't really feel the desire for it and I don't think it'll change, I'm perfectly content with being alone, it give me a sense of serenity that I can't really achieve with other people
>>
>>24379455
It's nobody's fault, free will doesn't exist.
>>
>>24379494
>It's nobody's fault, free will doesn't exist.
you're pathetic. if you're a jacked 6' tall white dude with a disposable income, the only reason you're alone is because either have a literally 1/10 disfigured face, or you push everyone away because of how much you hate yourself and everyone else.
>>
>>24379455
Well yeah
Over the past 50 years you destroyed everything our wise ancestors put into place. Now women have been free to revert back to their animalistic ways and shit has been hitting the fan.

And for the record I followed all of your normie rules and none of it worked. Sorry but lifting weights and just bein urself doesn't work in the real world.
>>
>>24377747
Women are too flaky, boring, and emotional to want to be around for an extended period of time. Sex would be nice I guess, but I can just jerk off and I won't care about that for a few days.
>>
I'm not good at showing romantic emotions or just positive emotions, in general, so people avoid me because I come off as cold, which I have learned to live with.

TL:DR
I can't get emotionally involved enough to get a GF or Wife.
>>
>>24379513
>or you push everyone away because of how much you hate yourself and everyone else.
Right, and this is because of...? How is it my "fault" I ended up that way?
>>
>>24379419
If you have all those traits, it's you're fault you not getting laid.
>>
>>24377747
I don't have a house.

Seriously, why would I even consider trying to get a gf when I'd have to take her to my parent's place.
>>
>>24377747
sometimes the only winning move is not to play
>>
>>24379553
>Right, and this is because of...? How is it my "fault" I ended up that way?
Because you've deluded yourself into thinking that the world and everyone is out to get you, or you took the /r9k/ pill a little too seriously.

Obviously the world and everyone in it IS NOT out to get you considering you have quite desirable stats.
>>
>>24379553
You need to find the flaw that's preventing you from being in a relationship.

Weather it an emotional detachment or some other sort of insecurity. You see guys all the time with lesser traits then you dating cute girls.
>>
>>24379580
>Because you've deluded yourself into thinking that the world and everyone is out to get you, or you took the /r9k/ pill a little too seriously.

Okay, so how is it my fault that I ended up easily deluded?
>>
>>24379119

Recognizing your shortcomings doesn't really matter in the long run. It's a list of why girls aren't going to like you
>>
>>24379612
Probably because you spend way too much time on this website. No, seriously.
>>
>>24379612
I don't know, you tell me.
Why do you believe in the things you do? Why is everything in absolutes?
>>
>>24379612
>Okay, so how is it my fault that I ended up easily deluded?
>how is it my fault
>but how is it MY fault
>but how is it really MY fault
You're a faggot, dude. You're unable to accept that your problems are solely of your own creation. You MUST blame society or "fate" for your issues because taking responsibility for falling for the /r9k/ meme is just out of the question.

Get a fucking grip on reality you sad sack of shit. I would literally kill people to have what you have.
>>
>>24379630
And this is my fault because?
>because you lack willpower
And I lack willpower because?

I hope you'll start to see where I'm going with this.
>>
I'm gonna ask for a girl's number around this time tomorrow. Do you guys have any advice? It will probably not go well, but I've decided I don't even give a fuck about anything anymore.
>>
There's only one real rule you have to be in order to get a gf: Be a normalfag.
If you have too much awareness of the world you will never get one.

>>24379119
Normalfags: Just b confident!
Normalfags: Recognize your shortcomings, lose your confidence!

I hate you hypocritical assholes so much
>>
>>24377747
I'm obese, I'm half black on my dads side and I have a 5 inch dick, and I have no money. That's why.
>>
>>24377747
because most women are shit and the few that arent are married or have serious boyfriends.

also young women have zero interest in good, honest, masculine men.
>>
>>24379431
Man, I've got a massive crush on an MtF from /lgbt/. I'm not really even gay, but this is an exception. I really fucking hate where my life is going.
>>
>>24379663
You are one dumb faggot. Of course you could keep going with that, just continually blaming your problems on everything but yourself. I could do the same thing, and so could everyone else.
>>
Well, ok. Listen please. I'm not that bad looking or weird or anything. I have a decent taste in every aspect of life, I work out and have some cool skills. So obviously, I have attracted quite a few females in my life. Yet I'm spending my time in r9k. And here's why.

I probably have some actual mental problems. I can't love any girl. I can't care after anyone. I have no idea how to talk or behave in a sweet and kind way. I just can't. I feel embarassed when I try to imagine myself doing any of these. Like, I could never buy her flowers or anything like that. I see no purpose in going out. I'd like to have a loyal sex friend or something like that. Someone I could call when I want some pussy. No feels, no talks. That's my ultimate dream.

And oh, I haven't even mentioned my far-right radical views. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE likes them. You don't even imagine how many girls backed off when I told them what I believe in. But you know, you get used to it.

So, anyone can relate to me?
>>
>>24379764
There is no "self." You're just a bunch of atoms interacting with other atoms. THAT's what I'm getting at. People put to much stock into the idea that "I" exist.
>>
>>24377747
I'm busy taking care of my siblings and mother. I feel like a kuck, why am i raising them? But anyways, never left the house for anything other than work, groceries, or the kid's school functions so i never really meet women
>>
I cant commit myself to girls, like dating and visiting them or bother hanging out. I find their conversations boring. Only thing I want with them is to fuck them.
>>
>>24379772
I can relate, anon. I actually had a fat girl ask me out in highschool, but she told me she didn't want sex so I got really confused and lost interest in her, and she dumped me a month later for being "boring". I just don't get the point of all the love shit; it'd be better if both people could acknowledge it's just a mating ritual, skip it, and go straight to mating.

And you're right about the political shit too. Women are leftists by nature, which is why we should never have let them vote. If I were to say this out loud any woman on earth would lose interest, because we've given them too much power and they don't like the idea of losing it.
>>
>>24379788
>dude I'm just a bunch of atoms there's no such thing as "me" lmao

Off yourself.
>>
>>24379922
Why are you so mad? You're talking like I'm some kind of stoner retard. I don't do drugs.
>>
Because IMO only way to experience that 'love' everyone is talking and singing about is to have a girl that's completely infatuated with you, and you with her - 'settling' on one (or both) sides wont give you that. Also, I am only attracted to girls that are a bit shy, genuinely caring, capable of uncondidional love and dont exhibit this damn modern attention whoring/instagraming everything attitude - but girls like this are never cute for some reason (never met one), so I am continuing my struggle as a vocel robot (I look quite good, exercise a lot, pay TONS of attention to my looks etc. cus IMO if I want almost perfect girl, I have to be almost perfect too) despite actually having quite a lot of female attention.
All or nothing - either I'll find a girl (almost) like from a VN (and I'm making sure that I'll be worthy of her - training mind and body achieving perfection in everything I can) , or I'll just wait till virtual reality becomes a thing.
Not going to settle for anything less, thats all
(sorry for mistakes if I made any, I am not a native speaker of english)
>>
>>24379947
Sorry m8.

But still, even if you don't exist to the same extent that others might think you do, you're still a 26 year old virgin.
>>
>>24379460
I'll be with you but only if you let me put your little dick in a tiny cage and lock it up and then point and laugh at it and put things in your butt and make you watch me have sex with black guys with huge dicks.
>>
>>24377747
because i'm mentally ill and play mind games in an effort to ensure the other is absolutely committed before i commit, jeopardizing any potential relationship before it starts.
also i just don't leave my bedroom.
>>
>>24379788
>>24379494
>>24379947
another anon here and i absolutely agree with u. that is a talk i do with people everyday.
>>
>>24380245
y'all a bunch of Alan Watts dead dick ridin niggas
>>
File: normalfags.jpg (359 KB, 1211x324) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.jpg
359 KB, 1211x324
I believe that the response goes something like this
>>
>>24379716
>he thinks liking MtFs makes him gay
they're women its nothing gay
>>
>>24380326
pre-op or post-op?
also femlar because without it they still sound like camp dudes
>>
>>24380295
glad you mentioned him. i like this one especially
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCFoJ0aywc
>>
>>24377747
im yucky to look at and not very manly
>>
Wizard of the purest form here. Ugly and now chubby (down to 161 from 231 since February, 260 at my peak). No life, but ok job making 80k with double that in savings. Two graduate degrees. Very social and well liked at work, but I keep work and private life separate.
I just stopped caring 10 years ago.
>>
File: 1447443489099.png (2 MB, 912x740) Image search: [Google]
1447443489099.png
2 MB, 912x740
>>24379716
which one do you like?
>>
>>24377984
>I know I'll find the right person someday

underage b&
>>
>>24380441
As a guy with an attraction to voices (you say its a fetish at this point), i would take caddy.
>>
>>24380467
You could say*
fuck my mind is gone today
>>
>>24380467
Caddy stopped posting because she got creeped out by autistic weirdos.
>>
>>24380508
Did she? Oh well. It's a pretty valid reason i guess. Its not like i have all of her voice recordings saved to help me fall asleep at night or anything. Definitely not
>>
INTJ. Have 4 classes and doing real estate. I don't have the patience and willpower to bullshit around so I can seem appealing to some girl who takes everything so casually. I usually go after smart girls who are somewhat cute or average only to be heartbroken every time.

I had a goth gf in middle school and that was because teenage hormones and desperation.

I was alot more social and was pretty happy last semester but I've been pretty down lately. There's too much responsibilities on my mind to give that effort.

My mind won't let me Setttle for chubbies or ugly girls. I know I'm a hypocrite but I'm a perfectionist about my tastes. My mind and heart are never together. This is the INTJs downfall
>>
>>24380452
I'm 30...
>>
I had a few chances in college but I got bored of constantly having to entertain them and be the interesting one while they offered little in return.
>>
>>24380806
fucking manchild
>>
>>24377747
I like being alone.
>>
>>24377747
I dont talk to girls.
>>
Every woman I've ever asked out said no.
>>
>>24377747
I've got 2 girls riding the dick but I can't stop executing beta.exe

Desu
>>
File: feelsbad.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.png
60 KB, 500x407
>>24377747
> Insecure
> Literately no self esteem
> Hate myself
> Hate everyone else
> Anxiety
> Schizoid
> Bipolar
> Obsessive
> Ugly
> fat
> Annoying
>work 50 hrs/week cause nothing better to do

I Have absolutely no regard for what happens to myself. Slowly killing myself with fast food and mountain dew.
>>
The question is not why not, but why.
>>
>>24377747
Fucked up a few opportunities when I was younger, and I refuse to approach a woman or make any effort for her unless she does so first
>>
>>24377747
because i don't have my shit together. but it would be amusing to bring someone else into my shit storm, see how long they can last
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 360x361
>>24377747
for fucks sake the whole point about this being an anonymous board is that we don't fucking need to know your gender. The whole point if tits or gtfo is that you shouldn't pollute the board with that shit especially if your question has merit without having to include your gender info. Lurk moar
>>
>>24377747

I've had too many bad experiences that I'm now too insecure to go past kissing anymore.

I don't trust women because I've never had a reason to.

I used to always have a girlfriend, usually long term ones too but after my last ex I can't even talk to women anymore.

I still get girls attention and I do enjoy the company of women but 9 times out of 10 they want to go further and I just can't anymore.
>>
>>24377747
Eww, he needs to learn to tuck his cock.
>>
File: 1447356909036.jpg (247 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447356909036.jpg
247 KB, 1280x720
>>24380541
Oh, you were serious about the voice thing? I am happy that I dug those up from the archives for you.
>>
>>24382043
Yeah, i totally was, and thanks anon. I dont get this way about too many voices and finding out about caddy's voice was probably the best thing thats happened to me in awhile
>>
>>24382115
Really glad I could help you since someone on /r9k helped me with my months long asmr search. Caddy's voice is interesting. What other voices do you like?
>>
>>24382210
I really couldnt tell you. The warm feeling i get from caddy's voice has only really happened to me a handful of times, but it's always been memorable. I've overlooked all sorts of flaws in women just to stay around and listen to them talk when i finally find someone with that kind of voice. It's pretty pathetic i know
>>
>>24382272
Sounds very comforting
>>
>>24382378
yeah, just wish it wasnt so random. I can easily look at a 2/10 and hear a 10/10 voice come out of her mouth and i turn into a supreme beta orbiter.
>>
No woman or a girl have shown me they are sexually attracted towards me and that is about it. Doesn't help that as a person I might be the most boring and static guy I've ever met. Turning 26 this weekend. Meh.
>>
>>24377747
Lack of any attempts, and being quite content with the single life.
>inb4 sour grapes
There are some things I miss experienced relationship in the past, sure, but there are too many things that I like about being single to just give it up for some random relationship for the sake of not being single.
>>
> be fox
> see nice looking grapes, but they are too high
> bigger fox comes by and grabs some
> this repeats several times
> go around to drown my sorrows
> find all the bigger foxes dead
> the grapes are poisonous

> try to warn people
> all I get is "lol, he couldn't reach the grapes"
>>
>>24377933
Not him but my life has been one long, failed effort to do exactly that. I'm a pretty useless person and my best efforts have done nothing to rectify that.
>>
There are no lesbians who work out in my city.
>>
>>24382538
>content with single life.
This, 100%
I've had sex with several women already, and have been in several relationships, include two which I thought where wife material.
And being single is just so much easier. No having to "fix things" if you've done something insensitive, no feeling obligated to support the other person financially or otherwise because you love them
I'm enough of a mess right now. I don't think getting into a relationship will help me at all.
>>
Femanon here. Hey guys, femanon here. Oh hi didn't see you there, femanon here. How's it going, femanon here.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.