[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a girl and I have a lot of interests OK? >I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
File: fempepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fempepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>I'm a girl and I have a lot of interests OK?
>I am interested in (literally anything other than makeup)
>I get pissed when people say that I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about with said interest
>ugh

>"I'm really interested in history! Queen Elizabeth right?"

Stuff like this makes me irrationally angry. Discuss.
>>
Everytime I pee there's always one more fucking drop after I zip up.
>>
>>24377742
Sitting down fixes this.
>>
>>24377774
Only when I have to pump out a shit. My dick touches the water when I sit anyway
>>
>>24377774
>Sitting down
Are you a kek?
>>24377817
>Shitty American toilets .jpeg.

That'd never happen in the first world.
>>
>Even in college still only hear women choosing to do a paper on Susan B Anthony, Florence Nightengale or Marie Curie
I don't fucking even
>>
>>24377473
Wait, you're angry that women have interests? Or angry that women are treated as know-nothings within their fields of interest?
>>
>>24377850
If it snows more up here in Canada eh I can use the igloo poo
>>
>>24377473
I'm really interested in rabbits
>>
>>24377774
I've been sitting for years now and sometimes it doesn't always work. Don't spread false hope.
>>
I'm female. I have interests. My mom and I used to garden, but I don't have a yard or even a patio atm so I haven't done that in a few years. I miss growing veggies. Someday I want to grow those huge sunflowers that are the size of dinner plates.

My main hobby right now is arts and crafts. I like to sew. Mostly by hand because it's relaxing. Crochet is really fun but it can get frustrating.
>>
>>24377473
>tfw no qt3.14 girl to smoke weed with and discuss history for hours on end
>>
>>24378253
>i used to do things as a kid but i don't do them anymore
>>
>>24378253
"Those aren't real hobbies!" imminent.

I wish I could survive for longer than 30 minutes in the sun, then I might consider gardening myself.
>>
>>24378305
I still do arts and crafts.
>>
>>24377473

I've found that there's no much a girl won't try to mimic, if she wants you in the sack.

I've been lied to plenty, simply because the girl wants to 'relate' to me.

It doesn't bother me though. I'm used to it by now.
>>
>>24377473
do you have any actual intellectual interests?
vidya / tv/ movies, do not count as interests.
>>
>>24378253
W-w-want to make a garden with me? You can crotchet and I'll spin some wool into yarn for you.

Please say yes. I'm so alone somedays.
>>
>>24378386
pretty much this

You think you're all armchair philosophers but vidya, masturbation and anime dont count as hobbies either.
>>
File: chad_playing_it_cool.png (255 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
chad_playing_it_cool.png
255 KB, 1080x1920
>>24378253
I inherited my grandparents farm. Come on out here you can garden with me.
>>
>>24377473
I do get pissed when I'm told I don't know anything, but it's not because I'm insecure about my knowledge level. Whether I know what I'm talking about or not, the people who act that way will still tell me I'm ignorant.

I had someone try to argue with me about Japan who didn't even know the Russo-Japanese War had occurred. It's not that he didn't know when it happened, he didn't even know it happened at all.
>>
>>24377473
gtfo of the internet
>>
>>24378411
Not her, but how many acres is it?
>>
>>24378411
I have to take care of my dad. He's got bad arthritis and needs help around the house. So I can't move out until my brother is older.

I would love to hear about your farm though. Do you have any livestock? I love goats.
>>
>>24378411
Wait a sec, is it you who made a threat about selling off the farm you inherited to give money to your family as they demanded their share?
>>
>>24378570

That guy had an uncle, not a grandpa.
>>
File: 1348085829014.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1348085829014.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1000
I taught myself how to pee standing up. this skill has yet to ever be useful.
>>
>>24378615
I tried that once. Got piss everywhere. :(
>>
>>24378615
What if there is a really disgusting toilet seat or somethingn?
>>
When I was younger and trying to find people with similar interests it was quite difficult, since guys would either question that I was actually into something or just flat out not believe me. Yes, as a matter of fact I have read the comic and not just seen the movie. Yes, I actually do play the game and I'm not just using my boyfriends account. I don't have a boyfriend anyway so the jokes on you! Ha! Ha....haha.....I'm so alone ;__;
>>
>>24378570
no, but I remember that thread. I told him to keep the farm it is a good investment.

>>24378452
2 sq miles (~1200 acres)
It's all leased out to other farmers or the govt.
I garden on the farmstead.
>>
>>24378650
hold it til I get home. public toilets are disgusting and I refuse to use them in the first place.
>>
>>24378690
That's not a bad sized bit of land.

What state is it in, if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to get into farming on a commercial level. I make a fair amount of money at my job, but I'd love to be able to leave it and become a farmer.
>>
>>24378703
They are disgusting, but sometimes you really need to go.
>>
Im male and i have no interest. I like to wank and browse 4chan. Other times i work eat or sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x486
Sucks that you don't know many women with hobbies, OP. You live in a flyover state maybe?

Myself
>baking
>cooking
>crafting (leather armor and shit like that)
>anime
>visual novels
>tabletop gaming (mostly just D&D and Lovecraftian games)

And I'm not even a special snowflake. Many of my female acquaintances are into shit like horseback riding, sewing, cosplay, cyberpunk novels, scifi, LARPing, martial arts, writing screenplays, etc.

That being said, I'm also hard pressed to find men into more than just shit like CoD and Breaking Bad or some other normie shit.

Also there's my fucked up 2D hobbies but I don't know if those count.
>>
>>24378690
Holy shit you're so lucky.
>>
>>24378041
Rabbits are the shit tho
They can even learn tricks (she's playing dead)
>>
>>24378690
>>24378585
I believe he chose to sell it. Damn, I was so mad.
>>
>>24378712
I'm in kansas, online with a cellular 4g connection.
I thought about farming, but it is a ridiculous amount of work. You need automation to get anywhere, and that is a massive investment. A combine costs about as much as a decent house. Farming is a jack of all trades type of profession, you need to know a lot.

Everything I do outside is for fun. I'm building a massive garden and an orchard as well.

wait what are we talking about in this thread
>>
>>24378764
They're too cute. I want a Flemish giant baby but they're no breeders near me.
>>
File: dog_llama_orgy.jpg (31 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
dog_llama_orgy.jpg
31 KB, 400x309
>>24378757
No, I'm not. I've been living alone with my dog the past year. It's very boring out here.
>>
>>24379082
I know it's a capital intense industry. I'd expect to be taking out a loan, but I feel like farming really is my passion.
>>
>>24378730
if its that bad then you put down a tp barrier and still hover.
>>
>>24379206
Why not just teach yourself to stand and piss at that point?
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323389/Brain-damaged-former-soldier-tells-tried-kill-bitter-divorce-wife-tried-1m-compensation-left-despair.html

>women
>>
>>24379239
I'm still training for that. I've gotten better but need to practice more before I'd be willing to do it out and about. don't wanna screw up, pee all over myself, then have to deal with being covered in piss in public.
>>
>>24379297
Do you practice in the shower or something? How do you aim? I guess I just take pissing standing up for granted as a man. Just another privelage I need to check.
>>
>>24379168
Aw. I crave isolation desu, it would be my dream to live in the middle of nowhere with just me and my dog. I can't deal with people.
>>
I'm a semi-normie (lost my virginity at 20), and i have a reasonable amount of experience with women. Any girl I've known who claims to have hobbies or interests only has them to the most superficial level.

My first gf told me she liked films and had a shit load of DVDs, but any discussion of cinematography or themes would lead to her eyes glazing over or her making a flippant comment. It wasn't even technical or long-winded tedious stuff either.

Another girl I'd banged claimed to like history and reading, but read nothing but shitty dime a dozen thrillers.

>Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines
>>
>>24379646
This is so cringey and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>24377473

>he worries about women

scotch is cheaper
>>
>>24378306
Wear a lot of waterproof sunscreen, clothes you can get wet and have your hose running. Pretty easy to cool off with the hose and you need to water plants while gardening most of the time anyway.

You could try hydroponics, low light or indoor gardening too if you don't want to go outside. I feel like terrarium plants such as carnivorous plants would be a lot of fun to work with.

My husband grows bonsais and you almost never take them outside, just another idea.
>>
>>24378253
Would you make me a sweater?
>>
>>24380131
A striped sweater?

I am not very good at crochet yet, I'm still learning. I can only make potholders to be honest. Someday I'll be able to make a sweater though.
>>
>>24378253
>my hobbies are attention whoring and lying on a cambodian image board
kill yourself roastie
>>
>>24379490
It's not healthy. I want relationships with real people... o/
There's a reason solitary confinement is a punishment.
>>
>>24380178
I'm sitting next to my crochet stuff right now. Not lying.
>>
>>24380298
sure thing bitch
still kill yourself whore
>>
>>24380298
Want to make a quilt and hats for premature babies?
>>
>>24379206
If all women would just sit down on the actual toilet there'd be no mess from you fucking hoverers who don't know how to aim, and no one would have to hover in the first place
>>
>>24380342
I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea. Thanks anon.
>>
>>24380393
My grandmother was doing that last year when I visited her for some hospital charity.

I'd give it a shot.
>>
Most guys I know have really cliche interests and it's annoying

>muh american football
>muh vidya games
>muh crossfit

God, I hate people who are obsessed with working out and protein shakes.

But anyway, it wouldn't be that annoying if they had anything else that interesting they did with their lives.

I've also noticed that a lot of guys like to pretend to be really into science, but it never goes beyond "space is like, so vast... do you think we're all that's out here???" The only friend who I have that likes talking beyond that is my gf but that's cause she's majoring in biology so she tells me about bio junk and I tell her about physics junk whenever we learn something interesting
>>
>>24381964
toast your roast on the coast the most
>>
>shitpost
>come back after 10 hours, 69 replies. oy vey

>>24378741
I live in a small touristy town but lived in 4 different cities. Literally not one of them were interesting people. Even your "hobbies" sound extremely superficial.

You know what they say, wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle.
>>
>>24381964
If you replace football and crossfit with anime and comics/genre fiction, you have the average robot.
>>
File: gd.jpg (77 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
gd.jpg
77 KB, 500x374
>you will never be able to vulcan mind meld with a human female and powerfully blast her mind with the collective unconscious male view of women and how useless and shallow they are
>you will never be in the middle of a discussion with a woman about whether women have interests, hear her say she is into history or philosophy and then say something completely shallow that reveals she maybe read one wikipedia article once or she kinda-sorta halfheartedly listens to a podcast or something, and then command your nausicaan security officer to hold her down while you roll up your sleeves and begin a forcible mind meld
>you will never allow your consciousnesses to mingle, differences in mental structures and imagery becoming obvious as they overlap to your twin mind
>you will never feel her will to resist fade away as she realises that what you mean by "i'm into history/philosophy" is a massive towering edifice of effort, energy, ambition, competition, and learned behaviours such as "do i really have a right to claim my dithering interest in this as a hobby?", while what she means by "i'm into history/philosophy" is more similar to what you mean when you say "i kinda like french toast i guess, i had it a few times in 2011"
>you will never singlehandedly save the female gender by creating a hugh-like sleeper agent that can then go back to the vaginal collective and spread this new knowledge that women are shallow retards, so that they will recreate themselves from the ground up and actually learn to have a real fucking hobby for a change
>>
>>24382123
>trying to push women hate
>through a Star Trek narrative

Should we tell him?
>>
File: 1399844254762.png (80 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1399844254762.png
80 KB, 712x615
>>24377473
What gets me the most
>Guy has a hobby (an actual hobby, not pretending to like sports)
>"HURF DURF, WHAT A FAG! GET LAID LOSER
>Woman has a hobby
>"Omg what a qt 3.14! What a unique little snowflake :3"

As if simply existing wasn't enough, you even get belittled when you're in a small gated community.
Women ruin absolutely everything without even being part of it. A world without women is like a world without niggers and kikes.
>>
>>24382203
>Women ruin absolutely everything without even being part of it

Women aren't the problem, it's the useless beta grovelers that are the real issue.
>>
>>24381964
I like trains, firearms, playing trivia, and riding bicycles, and watching sports.

Bite me.
>>
>>24382237
Men are well-meaning but stupid. Beta grovellers are a problem but it is just an unfortunate tendency within most men. Most men are miserably horny and lonely and their brains can't take having the carrot dangled in front of them. Take the carrot away and they are fine.

On the other hand, women are pure evil. They add nothing and provide nothing. They exist only to be carrots.

Easier to toss a carrot away than cure the mental sickness of 3.5 billion people.
>>
>>24382262
I like the cut of your jib, compadre.
>>
>>24382057
>>24382248

Exactly, robots are as vapid as the teenage girls instagraming pictures of their pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks every year
>>
>>24382620
I'm sorry that because I don't proffess an interest in interior semiotics that you find me vapid.
>>
>>24382656
But it's fine that men hold the same standards for women? Cooking isn't a hobby? Sewing isn't a hobby? Yet watching sports and indulging in trivia are?
>>
>>24382926
Saying cooking or sewing is a hobby is like saying your job is a hobby.
>>
>>24383201
So anything that can be a job cannot be a hobby?
>>
>>24378615
>>24378640
post vids
>>
>>24383226
Something that is a traditional gender role in a household cannot be that gender's hobby. No matter how much men say that fixing shit around the house is their hobby, it's not. In the same vein, no matter how much a woman says that cooking is her hobby, it's not.
>>
>>24383307
The equivalent would be men saying that something like woodworking or gardening is their hobby.

Those don't count either?
>>
>>24383344
>Those don't count either?
You're catching on. They don't either.
>>
>>24383360
Then what counts as a hobby? You apparently don't tie it to the consumption/creation/collection divide.
>>
>>24383374
Anything you do purely for enjoyment that's not tied to your gender and is not for the purpose of improving your life in any way beyond just something to enjoy. It can have side effects like improving your mental or physical health, but the goal needs to be enjoyment.

If someone likes to run to stay fit or to become fit, that's not a hobby. If someone like to run purely for the act of running, it's a hobby.
>>
>>24383466
Your claim is that people can't enjoy cooking for what it is, because they produce something in the act of cooking (the food that's made) that they gain from and enjoy separate from the actual act?
>>
>>24383466
>hobby - an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

So what are your hobbies, oh great one?
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (130 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
130 KB, 533x400
>mfw talking to a womyn
>>
>>24378741
Lel, those fucking "hobbies"
>>
>>24383672
>leatherworking and tabletop RPGs are only hobbies when men do them!
>>
>>24383527
Unless they cook without actually eating or selling anything that they cook, it's not a hobby.

>>24383604
>what are your hobbies
I shoot guns, I watch anime, play some games but not much anymore, and that's pretty much it. I do hunt, and go scouting for hunting, but both of those are means to an end, which is eating killing shit and eating it. Cooking goes into that too. I enjoy all three of those, but I don't consider them hobbies.
>>
>>24382203
>Liking anything which is not sports makes you a nerd loser who can't get laid
>Liking sports make you a super extroverted and social pussy hound

This is what normies actually believe. Most are as much of a "loser" as your average robot, but with more boring hobbies.

>>24383736
The only hobbies there are cooking and crafting
>>
>>24383794
How do you explain >>24383768 then? Cooking is apparently only a hobby if you throw away the food you make.
>>
File: AnimePepe1.jpg (100 KB, 830x830) Image search: [Google]
AnimePepe1.jpg
100 KB, 830x830
>>24377473
You stole my pic. Here's a better quality one.
>>
>>24378253
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O

TBQH GRILL
N
>>
File: 1444257485677.gif (655 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1444257485677.gif
655 KB, 300x168
>be female
>have some hobbies/interests but not pro in any of them
>used to male nerdy types being really agressive whenever a grill has a casual interest in something, due to OP's type of mentality
>dont really care but also dont want to be in the line of fire
>also feel uncomfortable from girls who are really trying hard to compete with men over random nerd hobby bullshit, which is 2facepalm4me
>experience my passtimes alone for the most part where there is no weird competitive battle of the sexes thing happening
>get the chance to have a nice chat with anons on a kazakh fish farming board about interests from time to time
>meanwhile normies at work dont care/understand my interests anyway, whether male or female
>>
>>24384086
Post your feet. Post your feet right now.
>>
>>24384103
your feet, your feet right now
>>
>>24384086
Well what are your interest?
>>
>>24384141
feet, feet right now
>>
>>24377473
>women are SO VAIN they have to make an attractive version of pepe to identify with
>>
>>24384293
Who says original Pepe is unattractive?
>>
>>24378741
I would date you if you aren't fat
I like bushcraft, lifting, running and yelling at black people on the internet
>>
>>24384293
>femanon is posting
>has to post !!!!FEMALE!!!! characters as reaction images

women are literally a fucking meme

that isn't a meme, it's actually 100% true

>well you see i'm a trucker but i'm a GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL trucker so i have to have trucker clothes but girly style ;)
>i'm a 4chan poster but a GIIIIIIIIIIIIRL 4chan poster so all my posts should be pink and have a feminine lilt and i will post pics of cute anime girls
>i'm a human being but a GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL human being so vagina vagina vagina vagina pay attention to my vagina btw did i mention i have a sopping hole between my legs ;) ;) i'll never invent anything but i sure do i have a vagina ;)

actual

me

me

>>24384361
he's an ugly frog

that's why he's so relateable, the actual (read: male) robots aren't deluding into thinking they're attractive.

>>24384375
couldn't agree with you more anon.
>>
>>24384293
original pepe was not anime enough
>>
>>24384293
>>24384375
Do you not understand that the greentext was for mocking women, not actually saying OP is a woman?
>>
>>24384429
SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE
>>
>>24384429
I know, I just like complaining about women.

>>24384426
fuck off you chubby whore
>>
>>24384453
I am mocking them, I am not a girl, you fucking idiot
>>
>>24384522
>>24384453
>>24384439
FRIENDS

ROBOTS

COUNTRYMEN

CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG AND HATE ROASTIES TOGETHER
>>
File: 1443821876236.jpg (210 KB, 834x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443821876236.jpg
210 KB, 834x1200
>>24382123

I thought that was pretty good.

Here. Have a slav QT.
>>
>>24383768
By your system, it seems like most "true" hobbies would all be collection-based, as long as the collection wasn't being collected for the purpose of reselling.

What do you think of book collecting as a hobby?
>>
>>24377742
Just shake your dick 7 times
>>
>>24378741
IMO more flyover girls do outdoors shit for fun and it is city girls who think facebook or going to clubs count as a hobby
>>
>>24377473
>I am interested in (literally anything other than makeup)
>not interested in sucking my dick
WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING ?
>>
>>24378253
Those are actually useful skills, out fucking standing.
>>
>>24385706
>What do you think of book collecting as a hobby?
Honestly a pretty cool hobby. Old, rare books are cool as fuck.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.