[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jon McIntosh is a Chvrches fan. How do we feel about this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: chvrches4chanisavileplace.jpg (1023 KB, 1984x1000) Image search: [Google]
chvrches4chanisavileplace.jpg
1023 KB, 1984x1000
https://mobile.twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/667277478428192768

Makes sense since Chvrches did strike out against the misogyny on 4chan
>>
>>24377341
>chvches
that name alone makes me think the band is shit desu
>>
>brandon

hahhahhahahahahaha
>>
>>24377341
I hope she finds Brandon and stomps the shit out of him.
>>
TOP FUCKING KEK
fucking idiots, thinking theyre gonna find out who posters are IRL and even if they do, what are they gonna do? Have a stern talk about cyber bullying? KEK
>>
Oh shit guys. I bette hide now
>>
Chvrches is legitimately my favourite band senpaitachi.
>>
>>24377341
lavren is such a qt
>>
>>24377341
People did cum on pictures of her, most normans wouldn't like that.
>tfw lavren is a generic femkek
>>
let them waste their time. hopefully they enjoy what they do. lolll
>>
I dunno how Lavren can be so righteous. She's sucking all kinds of dick.
>>
>>24377758
>>24377790
>>24377793

Oh, I just got the "Lavren" joke.
>>
>>24377341

Man I'd love to cuff her and rape the shit out of her. She'd love it, I can tell.

otherwise, never heard of the bish.
>>
Her forehead is huge.
>>
She's ugly and makes money because she's female and in a band. I don't know why you guys give her validation by talking about her so much.

She looks like a fucking cockerspaniel desu senpai
>>
Why isn't she after that 'anonymous' guy? He posted the most in those threads.
>>
Anyone have links to the thread/pictures?
>>
>>24377405
i think that might be referring to me lol
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
24 KB, 480x360
IAN. BRANDON. SOMETHING.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.