[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw life has been controlled by what other people think of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (65 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65 KB, 645x773
>tfw life has been controlled by what other people think of me and chasing attention and approval like a dog
>tfw depression has slowly liberated me from giving a fuck about such things

Not 100% there but almost. I still feel good when someone appreciates me for something but I suspect that will fade away soon enough.

Who here /free/?
>>
>>24377212
>tfw nobody is enlightened
>>
You'll know you're 100% there when you do something that you're really proud of and have no urge to tell anyone.

It is funny though, how my depression was caused by the constant worrying of what other people think and like you, depression was what made me stop caring because I felt that it couldn't matter, I am going to be sad and lonely always. So I just stopped giving a fuck what people thought about me. Bittersweet
>>
>>24377212
I'm in the exact same boat senpai. It feels great to finally live life for yourself rather than the approval of others.
>>
>>24377212
>>24378500
This gives me hope
>>
>>24377212
So you went from a loser to a bigger loser?
>>
>>24378520
He went from someone who cared about comments like these to someone who didn't.
>>
File: 03.jpg (145 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
145 KB, 960x1280
not me, not yet
>>
File: ACG3Blw.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ACG3Blw.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you find anime and become enlightened
>tfw you no longer care whatsoever what people think of you
>tfw you have a hobby you enjoy and a reason to work casually
>tfw you no longer feel any attraction to 3d women
Life is good
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
I make my own titles so that I avoid feelings associated with certain words.

For example, delusional becomes Sokek, after societal kek.

>tfw slowly liberating myself from the emotional shackles imposed on me in childhood
>>
I hit this point a long time ago but instead of freeing myself from the spooks I just became very stoic, aloof and cold. I think I'm a schizoid, but I'm still too beta to fight off the spooks. Fucking spooks, I wish I could just not give a fuck, but I end up just neglecting myself.
>>
>>24378511
The sadness and loneliness aren't really there. More like background noise
>>
>>24377212
"Losing all hope was freedom."
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 666x800
>inb4 ironic "wake up, sheeple!"

By going against the grain you are no longer subject to the constraints on your self image, the normies mock, they wail, but in the end, they fail.
>>
>>24378618
That's it

Feels nothing man
>>
What's next for us guys?

Just live out our lives out in resigned indifference?
>>
>>24378746
Is that not our only choice? Without doing so are we not brainwashed? Would it even matter? Do you really care?
>>
>>24377212
don't feel bad about being depressed
as long as you very specifically define how everything--EVERYTHING--in your life makes you feel, from the close you own, to the rules others believe for themselves, to the eye contact your neighbors give you, as long as you do that, you will get through it and be a real person at the end.

depression is like puberty 2.0 for the mind
it's not that big a deal (it IS but also ISNT)
cherish it while it lasts. once you are out, help others by doing.
>>
>>24378846
>once you are out
Been 10 years, not looking likely.
>>
>>24378864
things take time, you just have to constantly improve at paying attention. things aren't 'done' the way you are taught they are.

you don't, say, 'learn to walk' from being a baby to 1 or 2. you keep learning to walk through adulthood. your body goes on auto pilot.

you are constantly feeding back. every single thing you do is learned. thoughts you think, ways you feel.

you can define how things make you feel though. it takes a while, you just have to start.

hit bottom. do some drugs. have wild sex. then, once your mental map is expanded, start plotting points based on your now real experience.

you can 100% program yourself. first you have to learn to see your own programming though, not just exponents of it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.