[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do NEETs take vacations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1447949245655.jpg (11 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447949245655.jpg
11 KB, 395x395
Do NEETs take vacations?
>>
Travelling is a normie """"hobby"""" and the only place a robot would want to go is based Nippon or maybe somewhere known for sex tourism
>>
yes and no
i'm sure NEETs want to travel, i know i do, but no money = no vacation
>>
File: 1420875164067.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1420875164067.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Every day is a holiday when you don't have to slave away for your boss

But of course, you wouldn't know about *that*, would you wagekek?
Only two days until the weekend.
>>
>>24377194
My parents are rich and force me to go on holiday with them all over the world. Went to japan this year and China and America last year. I know I sound ungrateful but I just don't enjoy travelling and would much rather stay out at home.
>>
>>24377194
I did last year, I went to Greece for three months on my accumulated neetbux
>>
i sometimes borrow my moms car and drive into the forest for a few hours, i don't really think that's a vacation though. it's really just an excuse to do disgusting things without having to clean it up
>>
File: old-german-town-lee-dos-santos.jpg (191 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
old-german-town-lee-dos-santos.jpg
191 KB, 900x600
>>24377220
Not necessarily, there are a lot of comfy, fairytale-like destinations that would appeal to NEETs because they look like video games.
>>
>>24377287
How do they travel?

Do they just go to Western hotels and restaurants, and see normie shit like like the Great Wall and Ginza, or do they actually take risks and go off the beaten path?
>>
>>24377220
>tfw can't even go to Nippon because Japs hate foreigners
>>
>>24377379
Roman ruins are cool too and they're fuckin everywhere
>>
>>24377446
It depends on whether you give them reason to or not.

Most foreigners do, hence the hostility.

Even when they hate you they're usually polite about it.
>>
>>24377413
Usually we stay in western hotels and see normie shit but we occasionally go off the beaten path. Like when we went to China we stayed in Chengdu in a completely non-touristy location and hardly anyone around spoke English. It was pretty interesting actually.
>>
>>24377302
read: mom & dad
>>
>>24377661
Uh no, neetbux
>>
>>24377282
normie meme/10

reminder that real robots reject this normie meme and unless you want to be rejected by robots too, you reject this meme
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.