[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'''ITT:''' Who '''/bullied/'''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: memef85183ac7ec60128.jpg (125 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
memef85183ac7ec60128.jpg
125 KB, 500x500
'''ITT:''' Who '''/bullied/''' here? Tell us your story.
>>
>>24377056
I kinda was. I had a very short temper though, and I managed to get suspended 5 times in 1st grade. Here's a story.
>be me
>just went out to recess
>want to play four square
>go over
>kid who always fucks with me gets in my way
>says some insults
>I tell him to go away
>he smacks me to the ground
>I get up
>he's laughing
>right hook him with all the might my scawny body has
>connect with his jaw
>here an audible crack
>my fist is on fire
>he's on the ground clutching his jaw screaming in pain
>apparently I broke his jaw
>one week OSS
>fucking worth it
I left the school in 4th grade, and then in 7th grade me and the kid I hated went to the same middle school. We were best friends then. Go fucking figure.
>>
I didn't have a single friend until high-school. I was bullied incessantly by most of the other schoolchildren; some kids called me names, others beat me up. The remainder just ignored me. It bred a profound fear of people, school, and the outside world in me. I still have nightmares about it.
>>
One time this bully made your mom joke to me in front of everyone so I said that my mom died and started crying.
>>
>>24377158
>be me

can you elaborate?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447682019455.jpg (44 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447682019455.jpg
44 KB, 500x667
here's one where I was in 1st grade(?)
>be naive and innocent 7 year old
>treated everyone like a friend because naive.Typical fun-loving kid
>belong in shitty school bus where everyone was bullying me but I didn't seem to mind(fucking idiot)
>one day class ends and waiting for school bus
>one of the 2nd graders whips me with a hankie to the face
>laugh it off and started playing fight with them
>fucking 160 lb 2nd grader punches me to the face and his lanky partner ruins my bag. I love that bag. Go home crying while getting taunted still.
>go home and parents see I'm crying with a black eye, tattered clothes and bag.
>parents rush to school and talk about it to the teacher. I don't know why but I didn't tell them about the 2nd graders and instead I pointed the class clown
>wtf.jpg
>fast forward to highschool. Different school, different people. Classclown studies there. We cool now but I think he remembers. We also study in same college

>tfw so beta and autistic you don't even know people are beating you
>>
>>24377056
>Abusive mom
>Never went to kindergarten/pre-school
>Because abused, quiet by disposition, shy away from talking to other kids.
>Inevitably, this leads to me getting bullied,
>From 5 years old all the way to the end of high school.
>The girls were worse than the boys, their words hurt more than the boys punches.
>Didn't help I'm 5'6
>25 now
>Sort of got the last laugh because I'm a software engineer making over 100k a year and most of them ended up like you'd expect
>Still a virgin because absolute zero self esteem when it comes to women.
>I just spend time on my hobbies (cars, tech, fishing) rarely interact with people outside of work.

The game was rigged from the start.
>>
ignored by class during highschool
one retard even did the ol switcharoo to me, took the chair out right when I sat on it. I thought about making him eat the desk, but didn't do it because pussy.
ay
>>
>5th grade
>Recess
>Group of kids decides to mess with me for no reason
>Throws soccer balls at me
>Big white kid punches me in the face twice
>Tells me I'm a faggot and that I suck my dads dick and fuck my mom
>Punches me again and they all go away
>Couple days later my mom makes me tell on them
>Me and the group of kids are in the Principal's office
>They all deny everything and tell the Principal I lied
>Principal believes them
>Principal makes me call my sleeping mother at 8 AM to tell her that I lied to her
>Get grounded for a month

Stupid fucking cunts. I hated those kids.
>>
I was that one kid who came to school like 2 or 3 days per week and got 95+ in every course. I was basically bullying the whole school. Feels good to be an /INTJ/
>>
I was the bully.
>>
>>24378190
>I was that one kid who came to school like 2 or 3 days per week
Is that even possible?
>>
>>24378667
People do it, but most of the time they just fail ever course
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 320x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 320x267
>>24378268
You're mean! I don't want mean people on my r9k!
>>
>>24378705
One of my best friends right now is someone who was afraid of me in 5th grade.
>>
>>24378268
Same here. Now I don't have any friends
>>
>>24378755
I have friends and a gf even.

neet as fuck though.
>>
>>24377056
>second smallest kid in a school with 350 boys
>football QB is kind of a bully
>always harassing me, throwing me into lockers, knocking books out of my hands
>summer vacation my sister dies
>back to school in September
>bully is the only person (students or staff) that comes over to me and offers his condolences
>never bothered me again.
>>
>>24378869
Are you doing okay, Roger?
>>
File: 1429199648776.jpg (15 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1429199648776.jpg
15 KB, 236x314
>>24378869
He liked you and wanted to fuck you Anon. God damn you could'a made some stacys and roasties mad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.