[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fat ugly KHV fembots on? Would you date/marry a guy who looked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1447918393047.jpg (85 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
1447918393047.jpg
85 KB, 1012x675
Any fat ugly KHV fembots on? Would you date/marry a guy who looked like this?

If yes, what's stopping you?
>>
Nope.

I'm a strong woman. I deserve a rich, well hung fit man, not this or any of you virgin losers. But by all means, feel free to buy me things to try and get me to come to you because you're just such a nice guy. It won't happen but I could still use a new pair of shoes.

Well, I have a date with Chad tonight. We're going to do anal tonight! Don't you wish you could have that with such a strong woman like myself? Have fun watching your anime or whatever you virgins do. Toodles!
>>
>Would you date/marry a guy who looked like this?

you act like that guy looks like some kind of monster. what the fuck. i mean he should probably lose a few pounds because most people arent chubby chasers and maybe get some more sleep so that his eye bags go away but besides that he looks fine for a 40+ yo guy.

i am bisexual and the only reason i wouldnt date him is because he could be my father, i'm not into this sugar daddy stuff. but in 20 years or so sure why not.
>>
That dude is way more attractive than me even though he's fat.
>>
>>24376971
>>you act like that guy looks like some kind of monster.
You think a rapey obese bald neckbeard with tits and a deformed nose generally has success in the real world? That women don't react to him like he's a monster?
>>
>>24377011

what are you talking about. that guy is neither bald nor does he have a deformed nose. and he doesnt look rapey. he looks like a funny nice guy in my opinion.
>>
>>24377048
>neither bald nor does he have a deformed nose.
Haha if you say so.
>>
im pretty sure this guy doesnt care and can do better than any of the ugly fembots on this site. hes probably loaded from all the shows and stuff hes made
>>
>>24377179
>a guy who looked like this
I'm just talking about physical appearance.
>>
fmebots don't extist anyway
>>
i'm a fat female and i would date him if he wasn't so much older than i was

hes probably like 45 and im only 23 so it would be a little awkward but if i was 45 as well i would date him
>>
File: Image.png (281 KB, 662x918) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
281 KB, 662x918
That feel when average guys like me can't get gfs and old looks-challenged folks like this do every day.

What gives, ladies? I would take LITERALLY any girl!!

Give me a gosh darned girlfriend already doggone it. I'm frickin' so sick and tired of being so flippin' lonely. I'm about to flip my spit and get seriously peeved off.
>>
>>24376837
What the hell, Zizek gets tons of hot chicks
>>
>>24378313
He's only 42. Have you ever actually dated a guy who looked like that though? Or have they all looked better and you're just saying you would.
>>
>>24378647

Harmon tho.
>>
>>24376837
No. I usually love beards and I don't mind a little extra weight. Chubby dudes are cute.

But this guy looks like he straight up doesn't take care of himself. I don't like that.
>>
>>24378700
What does "taking care of yourself" mean?
>>
>>24378679
Have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?!
>>
>>24376837
I'm not fat so no I wouldn't.
>>
>>24378668
one my ex boyfriends was 6 inches shorter than me and the other was an obese college dropout who lacked a chin
>>
>>24378849
>>24378883
>one my me ex
>one my ex
>>
>>24378906
fuck my goddamn ass anon leave me alone im apparently a fucking retard
>>
>>24378936
>>fuck my goddamn ass
Ok as long as you're STD free.
>>
>>24378956
you'll be happy to know im std free and have never had anything up my butt

it seems so painful though i dont think i could go through with it
>>
He looks three times my age. I wouldn't date anyone 5 years older than me.
>>
>>24378998
Well you've pooped through it, haven't you.
>>
>>24379041
girls don't poop, anon
>>
File: 1447792302965.jpg (7 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1447792302965.jpg
7 KB, 186x200
>>24378998
>im std free

>tfw my gf said this
>she still had 10+ sexual partners before me
she might as well have AIDS

just fucking kill me
>>
>>24376837
I am not fat but I am ugly. Honestly I like messy, "dirty", scruffy not too well kept guys and that man is hot also because he is older. I don't like all the metrosexual boys now a days desu
>>
>>24376837
i'm a trap/faggot and i'd marry dan harmon in a heartbeat
tv writing is my life. i hope to write for cable television one day. i don't care for community or rick and morty too much but i admire him as a writer and i think he has a lot of talent.
here's my girl peen.
>>
>>24376837
I love Community, shut up
>>
>>24380412
What does that have to do with the original question?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.