[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw going to dentist in 40 mins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1442248086488.jpg (33 KB, 505x344) Image search: [Google]
1442248086488.jpg
33 KB, 505x344
Tfw going to dentist in 40 mins
>>
Just don't go man last time I went I swear the doctor and the nurse instantly picked up on my shut-in virgin aura that I give off and started treating me like a baby
>>
>>24376613
I haven't been for a year, pussied out of my last appointment.

I just know i'll need a filling or 2, so I'll have to go back again
>>
>>24376613
I know that.
I use it as an indicator for how beta I look and act.
>>
Just went family, had 9 cavities, feels bad man
>>
>go to dentist
>anon next time I will have to remove your wisdomteeth
>get scared
>dont go next time
>year later go
>does nothing to my wisdomteeth
>now 3 years later still good

phew
>>
File: 1426004719192.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1426004719192.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>24376613
>nurse instantly picked up on my shut-in virgin aura that I give off and started treating me like a baby
>tfw this happens to me too
>>
I have abysmal teeth so I'm always going to the dentist. Getting 3 crowns next time.
>>
>>24376613
>>24377759
You know what you need to do.

domo arigato mr. roboto
>>
>tfw used to be afraid of dentist
>now I'm annoyed when i have an appointment because it's uncomfortable and boring every time
>>
File: 1426411011742.png (10 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1426411011742.png
10 KB, 635x773
>>24376568

>dentist announces the status of each tooth for the nurse
>"carie"
>"carie"
>"carie"
>"that one will need to go"
>"cavity"
>"carie"
>"carie"
>"carie"
>"carie"
>mfw the bill

I should have gotten into dentistry.
>>
>25 year old man
>never have gone to the dentist by myself
>mom drives me every time
>sitting in waiting room with mom feeling like a little kid
>dentist tells me she needs to speak with me about my wisdom teeth
>instead of talking to me about it straight away she gets up and gets my mom to come in
>they do all the talking about my wisdom teeth
>sitting on the dentist chair contemplating my existence
>it's time to pay
>the receptionist doesn't even bother telling me what the total is until my mom comes
>standing there staring at the ground
>mom decides to make small talk
>Im just awkwardly standing there with my head down
>this agony lasts for a good 10 mins that felt like an hour
I never would've imagined that going to the dentist would be suffering regardless of what they do to my teeth
>>
>>24377346
dentistry is the biggest scam ever, they know you have know idea what u need. they just charge whatever
>>
I hadn't been in 5 years and went two weeks ago. My teeth were in amazingly good shape, only had two cavities, and it just feels so much better having them cleaned. Got them filled yesterday, made another appointment for May. I'm going to go every 6 months now, the last thing I want is for my teeth to rot out at age 40.
>>
>>24377759

That's so hot

Too bad I spent so many hours in dentist chairs growing up that they don't worry me at all.

>tfw nearly fell asleep in the chair while they were applying my braces in middle school
>>
File: 1426007278948.jpg (40 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1426007278948.jpg
40 KB, 403x392
>wider
>WIDER
I CAN'T GO ANY WIDER YOU DUMB CUNT
>>
>>24378666

Here's the thing, dentist offices are very aware that going to the dentist freaks people the fuck out. They want you to keep coming back, so a good dentist office will be as non-judgmental as possible.

My mother was in her 50s going to the dentist for the first time in decades and they basically treated her like a child to get her through the first few appointments, and she came out of it still with high anxiety about the dentist, but remarking on how good and not-scary the people are
>>
File: 1440123695262.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1440123695262.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>24377759

I'm so lonely I like this kind of attention to be quite honest.

>have to get a mouth injection
>nurse holds my arm tightly the whole time
>"shhhh it'll be over before you know it"
>>
>>24378695
I didn't know the context and assumed this is what a girl was shouting at you in bed.
>>
>>24378779

>imagining this about a person from r9k unironically

Get the fuck out.
>>
>tfw the female dentist holds your jaw while inspecting your mouth

Literally gave me tingles desu
>>
OP here
No problems, thank god!
Fucking had to wait in tiny waiting room for 20 minutes though, that's the worst part for me.

tfw got given yellow glasses so you can keep your eyes open
I just shut them anyway
>>
File: 1407666439449.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
1407666439449.png
24 KB, 954x539
I just recently went to the dentist and I hardly ever brush my teeth. Never had a cavity in my life despite hardly brushing my teeth as often as I should. Doc said my teeth are healthy and strong. Feels good and smug man
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.