[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relaxing truths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1439110752635.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439110752635.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>edgy people are just deeply hurt, misunderstood people who want to put the world down like they feel it did to them
>the only reason a person is cruel/unfair to another is because that they haven't digested their own pain and want to spit it at people who threaten their sense of self; people who are a negative reflection
>feels need to be processed and integrated; not numbed or avoided
>we only see others how we see ourselves on some level
>our facades are often just barriers to hide and protect our deepest fears and insecurities
>if everyone was 100% honest and open, there would be no conflict or chaos
>people only point fingers (basically become haters) at others out of jealousy
<most people who have tons of hobbies are just decorating their identity because deep down they feel inadequate and worthless
>personality is NOT an illusion or a blockage to oneness; it only is when it is inflamed by traumas and unhealed aspects
>feelings are not harmful in themselves - only our resistance to them is
>emotional pain is actually just growing pain - the soil in which the lotus grows
>everyone is good at the core....I truly believe this
>>
>>24376554
Only in first world countries. Terrorists aren't quite like that.
>>
>>24376554
>if everyone was 100% honest and open, there would be no conflict or chaos

Not sure if the racists of the world agree with that one
>>
>if you're stuck in a bad mood, all you have to do is pop on some relaxing music and empathize with it
>mfw it's like becoming the song

I can't think of any others right now
Maybe
>most things that people admonish each other over aren't even concretely real
Very comforting. It's like we're all just playing a game and getting waaay too wrapped up in it.
>>
>>24376782
This 100% desu senpai. Jews belong in gas chambers and Im honest about that
>>
>>24376554
Nice view of human nature there OP but you have no idea what you're talking about.

People have been writing about this academicly for hundreds of years and your personal opinion doesn't even come close to the 'truth'.

I know you said it in your own post how
>we only see others how we see ourselves on some level
but you need to stop being so naive and experience the real world. To quote Hobbes life is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.

For your own good OP grow up, I used to be like you, if you stay like that you'll get tampled on like a door mat.

You can not be an optimist and be happy just you need to look out for your self interest.
>>
>>24376878
You might be right
I'd be more apt to say that the real problem is that problems can exist in the first place, that resources are finite, that drive and intrinsic nature is a thing

Some things truly are just intrinsically bad, whether badness is simply a malfunction of goodness or not. Why is goodness allowed to malfunction, if that is the case? There's no real reason for it to, after all. It turns so nonsensical.
>>
>>24376931
I'm not an edgy 'red pill' sperg lord OP I'm just trying to genuinely give you advice.

A couple of years ago I was ridiculously naive, saw the good in everything and was always happy like a retard. If you're like this people won't respect you and you'll end up last in the rat race of life.

Try to look at society with reason, try to look at human nature with reason, you won't find anything rational.

Don't look too much into it OP, its a waste of time. Though if you really care maybe do a humanities degree or something, and read up on old philosophers and shit. Don't get all your information from 4chan or wikipedia though, 90% of the time the information is wrong/inaccurate, this includes the history board.

You seem to be going through an existential crisis, you'll get over it.
>>
>>24376827
>>most things that people admonish each other over aren't even concretely real
Could you expand on this? I get the gist of it but I want to see it elaborated on a tad
>>
how wrong u are OP.

I see many people(usually women) who give up negativity, but get stuck on positivity, and then they go round and round like a broken newage record.

you tried, but you didn't quite have what it takes.
>>
>men don't have to be pretty
>>
>>24376554
Somewhere God is having a kek at how our lives play out on earth, from holy wars being fought in his name to neckbeards imagining revolution because they can't get girlfriends. We are all weird as hell from furries to terrorists and it all doesn't mean shit because when we die, we are dead and go back into the earth. Because let's face it:
> implying that God wants us to chill with him after death
> implying humans aren't that weird cousin who he has to deal with on holidays or special occasions but is otherwise relieved he doesn't live with or spend more than a few hours talking to
>>
>she doesn't love me anymore
at least now i can move on.. or else attempt it
>>
>>24376554
This really made me feel better
hopefully I won't forget these
welp
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.