[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /too many oneitises/ here? >go to lecture >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1424505102706.jpg (18 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
1424505102706.jpg
18 KB, 291x343
Who /too many oneitises/ here?

>go to lecture
>literally cannot concentrate because oneitis is sitting in front of me
>on my way home
>see another oneitis on her bike
>in the evening go to gym
>stare at my gym oneitis between the sets

I want them all to die. I cannot concentrate with these women around me. It makes me mad that I'll never have them.
>>
>>24376462
I have a brilliant idea.. Talk to them.
>>
Talk to one. She's probably wondering why you look at her. Say hello :)
>>
>>24376480
No fucking way. They'll reject me full of disgust, call me creepy and get me kicked out for sexual harassment.

>>24376493
>She's probably wondering why you look at her
Her disgusted face tells me she already knows why I look at her, but she despises me for being a creepy manlet. She wants to suck real Chad dick.
>>
>>24376508
So you don't want to help yourself, and you're already brainwashed? Okay, enjoy living that way.
>>
>>24376522
Nothing can help me. I was born a non-Chad in this anti-intellectual slut culture. All women despise me.
>>
Literally never happened to me. Do you build them up in your mind and put them on some magical pedestal? I don't get it.
>>
>>24376508
Talk to the one in the lecture hall. Just go over and say hello and ask her about the course. Then ask if she wants to get a coffee. Worse case scenatio is you loose an oneitis
>>
>>24376462
Just say hi and chat to them while letting go of any expectations. It's the best way to figure out which ones are worthy of maybe dating.
>>
>>24376546
>every girl is a slut!
>I love my oneitis and feel bad she wont love me
I dont understand you. Just go elliot
>>
>>24376558
But whenever I look, she turns away in disgust. When I saw her for the first time, she was new and didn't know where the lecture hall was. She had the choice to ask either me or some filthy mudslime guy who was sitting there. She ignored me and went for the mudslime. She deserves to be raped by refugrees. Stupid piece of shit slut rejected me and treated me with contempt even though she never spoke to me.
>>
>>24376585
>Just say hi and chat to them
For what purpose? They already rejected me with their contemptful stares. If I went to talk to them, they'd just call their Chad bfs to beat me up.
>>
>>24376601

literally elliot rodger hahahahah

for real tho dude, shoot yourself
>>
>Oneitis
>ONEitis
>ONE

The fuck man can't you count?
>>
>>24376546
You're either mentally ill and need to seek help for your delusions or your a tripfagging baiting piece of shit. I'm assuming the latter
>>
>>24377925
I've already seen several therapists. They told me I'm a hopeless case and there's nothing they can do for me. And actually they are right. My suffering does not stem from mental illness but from external circumstances I cannot change. My "abnormal" behaviour, emotions and thoughts are only the natural reaction to living in this twisted slut culture where I'm treated with contempt for not being Chad.
>>
>>24376462
>multiple oneitis
Using the term oneitis loosely aren't we?
>>
>>24377973
>>24377973
They probably told you that were helpless because you refuse to accept any responsibility and instead blame the world around you.
>>
>>24377973
milions of people live in this culture, and certainly not every male which can score is Chad. if you accept that 20% of men are chad or at least chad-ish, then you still have majority of men who still can get a gf. you are just a failure. given to your deep belief that you are not to blame for your situation, you are either son of a single mother, come from failed family (parents argued a lot etc.) or you are mix of asian and white
>>
>>24378072
>>24378171

haven't you heard? if you think your actions can change anything you are suffering from "just world fantasy".

instead you should aspire to be as pitiful as you possibly can.
>>
>>24378072
I have no responsibility for women's behaviour. They are biologically programmed to crave Chad dick and to despise non-Chads.

>>24378171
Beta males occasionally get a gf because they are willing to settle for any fuck hole, regardless of how much she hates him. Those relationshits contain no love. I'm not a kek. I'm enlightened and see women as what they truly are: remorseless parasites, incapable of empathy, and immaturely abusing their vaginal privilege.

>come from failed family
The sexual abuse, the threats of death, the indoctrination with hatred and all the other things I had to experience in my childhood only made me more aware of how the world truly works. Normies are controlled by their sex drive. I on the other hand fear sex and are disgusted by it. This made me see how women are useless outside of sex and how their personalities are repulsive.
>>
>>24378267
Childhood experiences shape rest of your life forever. If you were abused and other wierd shit happened to you, that really change your mental state of mind.
People who experienced normal healthy childhood think different than you. They approach challenges of life with self confidence, or at least without significant fear.
You are consumed by your inferiority complex and you automatically assume that women despise you.

You may be talking about your own superiority, yet arent you ruled by your own hormones?
You are calling these fuckholes "oneitises" and you ultimately want to fuck them as well. Yet because you see yourself as a pathetic being compared to them, you put them on a pedestal and see them as some heavenly beigns, that will turn your nightmare of a life into a dream.
You too cant control this impulse, since you see oneitises everywhere. These women are just ordinary women with pretty faces. Why should be different from any other abusing bitch?

See? You are making up this kind of bullshit, yet you are no different from these so called "normies." The only difference is that you suffer from deep inferiority complex, which was caused by your fucked up childhood.
>>
>>24376462
>oneitis
>more thatn one
Uhm...
>>
>>24378455
>People who experienced normal healthy childhood think different than you
They are not as enlightened as I am. They had everything given to them and never had to question how the world works. Normies are brainless sheeple wasting their lives with shallow entertainment and sex without ever having strong emotions or deep thoughts.

>yet arent you ruled by your own hormones?
By stress hormones probably. Not by sex drive. I have no sexual desire. I am full of fear, hatred, contempt, helplessness, shame, guilt, boredom and disgust.

>You are calling these fuckholes "oneitises"
>and you ultimately want to fuck them as well
I only want love. And I'm well aware that love is impossible in this twisted slut culture and these fuck holes are worthless human garbage.

>which was caused by your fucked up childhood.
My childhood is over. But my suffering continues, because humanity has rejected me. It is this slut culture that prolongs my suffering.
>>
Tbh from what I've read on here you seem like a perfectly average guy who just goes full elliot from time to time, as long as you hide your powerlevel from normies and aim low I can't see why you wouldn't manage to get a gf

>inb4 I'm too euphoric to settle
>>
>>24378644
>They had everything given to them and never had to question how the world works.
>without ever having strong emotions or deep thoughts.

back to reddit
>>>/r/iamverysmart

such an intellectual, thats why hes on an imageboard where the average user has a college degree and starts a thread about his juvenile crushes

>worthless human garbage
and how do you determine your own worth? im sure it isnt much if all you can do is bitterly shitpost about it, if your life was rich you wouldnt be bothered by something so insignificant as the approval of others
>>
>>24377129
I thought I was the only one who saw this retardation for a second there
>>
>>24379046
No woman can ever love me. They cannot love. They can feel envy for other women, desire for Chad's cock, or disgust for manlets. But love is something they don't know. They are stuck in stone age from an evolutionary point of view.
>>
>>24376462
You can only have one oneitis.

That's why it's called oneitis.

You can't just call every attractive girl you see your oneitis.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x484
>>24379100
FUCK THAT FUCKING SUBREDDIT AND ALL ITS SOKEK MEMES RRRRRRREEEEEEE
>>
>>24379100
>hurrrrr durrrrrrr, being intelligent and posting on 4chan are le mutually exclusive
Dumb redditard.
>>
>>24379404
well you have only proven my point with your reddit tier response
>>
My oneitis is a 5/10 but to me she's literally perfect
But like all bots, I'll end up alone due to inaction and the fear of being rejected.
>>
>>24379469
Lol, so buttmad. Whatcha gonna do about it?
>>
>>24376508
>Her disgusted face tells me she already knows why I look at her, but she despises me for being a creepy manlet. She wants to suck real Chad dick.

This is so fucking true. Just killer her my famfam
>>
>>24376480
just bee urself brah tbqh smdh senpai lmao
>>
File: 4bf.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>24376462
>more than one oneitis
>>
>>24380103
>only having one oneitis
confirmed pleb
>>
>>24380872
how tall are you incel? 5'3 turbomanlet here
>>
File: petc.gif (2 MB, 290x216) Image search: [Google]
petc.gif
2 MB, 290x216
rate my oneitis
>>
>>24376462
did you realise that oneitis mean "one it is" ?
>>
>>24380906
I'm a 5'9 turbomanlet. Being 5'9 in Germany is equivalent to being 5'3 in burgerland.

>>24380941
>asian
0/10
>>
I'm myopic and contemplating removing my glasses when I'm outside of the home to avoid falling in love with every qt I see.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.