[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have no studies nor any kind of preparation, yet I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: headswing%0A.gif (2 MB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
headswing%0A.gif
2 MB, 250x376
>I have no studies nor any kind of preparation, yet I've been getting easy money since I was 16 because I'm pretty and people would hire me to do minimum effort works just to show me.
>Chad gives me free drinks and buy me things.
>People have interest in what I say, like and so.
>I'm really petite and look weak so men would literally do everything to 'protect' me, I never did any manual labor in my entire life
My power over men grants me everything I need. Jelly, you pathetic little excuses of a man? How does it feel to know this is a female world and you're just living in it?
>>
good bait, brother

monitoring this thread
>>
Agreed, OP.
So, what now?
>>
But will you suck my benis :DDD
>>
This sounds like my mother at that age. She now regrets her entire life. My father stopped putting up with her bullshit eventually, she never learned how to handle responsibility and has always been selfish thus lost all her old friends and me. Now she's in her 40s with no perspective in life and she could lose the place she sleeps at at any point.
Beauty will fade, and only your ugly personality will remain. See you in 20 years.
>>
>>24376388
One day you're looks will fade and when you're all alone you won't know how to do anything, you'll be lesser than the robot NEETs that normies pretend to be on this board.
>>
>>24377013
>your looks will fade
So? I would still look so frail and helpless. You men love feeling like you're some sort of strong knight helping weak and 'submissive' girls out, I can lost my beauty and keep manipulating you just fine because you want to be manipulated, your instincts force you to protect me. I can act like an innocent child forever and no one would resist.

Men are really simple creatures to deal with, you enjoy being social outcasts while I live like a goddess.
>>
>>24376388
Have fun losing your mind once the only thing of value you have fades away forever.
>>
>>24378630
See >>24378549 It will be harder sure but there's enough losers in the world for me to parasite, just remember what board you're posting in. Plus it's 20 years more of heaven, something you would never experience. Jelly? Uh? I'm so sorry you all lost the loterry of life and weren't born a pretty girl.
>>
>people have interest in what I say, like and do

No, they pretend to have an interest in what you say like and do so they will have a chance of sticking their dick into your wet hole. You may have power over men because of your physical beauty but here's a reminder that no one likes you for you, they like you because of the way you look. You probably don't have a single genuine friend from the opposite sex.
>>
>>24378816
>they just want to have sex with you
So what? I will never be alone. Ever. And some are actually really handsome.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.