[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /stimulants/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
Tfw high as fuck on adderal and grinding in war thunder.

feeeling pretty good cept my head feels like it has a lot of pressure

Stims are truely the robot drug of choice
>makes you more motivated
>makes you energetic
>makes you confident
>makes you happy/euphoric
>>
who /meth/ here ? Nothing beats doing hot rails at 4 in the morning and playing audiosurf, got the best scores of my life that way
>>
>>24376111
why are you still playing war thunder man

once you get to tier IV the game isn't fun anymore
>>
File: 1445915826612.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445915826612.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>24376111
It appears as though they made you get trips as well OP.
>>
More of a /psychonaut/

Stims and Opiates make me fear for my life that my body is failing.

I should put on an order, I need to take a long, deep and strong trip. The kind of trip where you forget who the fuck you are and what the hell are you doing.
>>
>>24376187
This desu, not to mention how broken the game is, the Germans have one good jet, while anything Russian is invincible and japs cannot be beat in a dogfight.
>>
>>24376173
tfw just played audiosurf :3

>>24376187
I am at tier three with most everything. but fuck this new update. i play it mostly because its time consuming, and free. and i am poor
>>
>study STEM
>its hard as fuck because i am stupid and lazy
>go to a psychiatrist and claim that i have ADHD because thats what all the cool kids do
>he tells me that it cant be ADHD because my parents and teachers would have noticed that since my early childhood
>afraid that my plan will not work out
>fortunately the doc goes IDGAF mode soon and gives me some methylphenidate stimulant
>start with 10 mg
>soon up to 60 mg/day
>at first everything goes well
>after a few weeks feel very depressed, suicidal thoughts everyday, appetite is gone, dont have relaxing sleep anymore, addiction to internet and smoking got much stronger, dont study anymore, just sit around thinking about killing myself

thanks medikinet
>>
>take adderal for years as a teenager to combat adhd
>horrible mood swings after a few years and deep depression as side effects
>have brain damage frfrom said adderal
>lose all friends
>start browsing r9k

don't do stims kids
>>
>>24378070
you honestly just described my life anon
>>
File: 1446139918543.gif (350 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1446139918543.gif
350 KB, 215x194
>>24376111

>all those good drugs wasted on playing shit vidya online

Used to do MDMA a fuckton when I was going out, had the time of my life, even when dancing alone
>>
>>24376349
Fourth plat dxm or dph will do that for you
Dph especially but it's far more dangerous
and they're both easily accessible
>>
File: lokiroki12.png (71 KB, 540x425) Image search: [Google]
lokiroki12.png
71 KB, 540x425
>tfw your adderall isn't as effective anymore

I always have to debate with myself if I'm crossing the line into addiction.
>>
>>24376173

>hot rails

just shoot it
>>
>>24379654
I don't like the feeling of a needle going into me
>>
>>24379635
I know that feel
Just take a break to get your tolerance down
>>
>>24376111
Big cup of strong black coffee,Bar of 80% dark chocolate, 72mg of methylphenidate (nowhere near as fun as other stims but feels pretty focused),a few bottles of stout, grinding away at runescape , writing CVs and watching Dragonball ZVegeta a best

Almost makes me not want to kill myself.
>>
>>24378070
You should have taken memantine to protect against neurotoxicity and reduce your tolerance.
>>
File: 1404581634043.png (91 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1404581634043.png
91 KB, 1162x850
>tfw stim shit
>>
>2015
>still using drugs

kek
>>
I need adderall to complete writing assignments, but it makes me super horny.

To be quite honest, family, it makes me want to find a huge dicked senpai on CL so I can watch my gf choke on some girth :^)
>>
>>24380035
ayo baby how bout u choke on my girth instead ;^)
>>
File: db4.jpg (31 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
db4.jpg
31 KB, 600x548
anyone can describe in detail what a stimulant feels like?, i dont get any effect from coffee and i drink it every day.
did meth once but i was less experienced with drugs, i just remember staying up for 2 days playing forza, not really any 'particular feeling' or euphoria to take away from the situation.
sometimes i take 3 - 4 times my regular SSRI and feel incredible all day, hyped up like crazy, cant imagine a real stimulant.
>>
>tfw walking in the first few days after a Klonopin binge
So fucking fun. You do everything in these smooth, lurching, overexaggerated movements. It's just so fucking chill.
>>
Who here faps and edges for hours while on adderall? Whenever I cum I blank out for a couple of seconds.
>>
>>24376111
>adderal
>high
>>
>>24381818
I take Vyvanse everyday, It's dextroamphetamine

Stimming feels like you're focused, like you just plugged an extra processor into your brain and unlocked your overclocking gauge. You feel powerful, there's a steady stream of pleasure traveling through your brain.
I also feel hard, like my body and mind are covered in a black, shiny, metallic sheen. You become kind of robot-like. Very automated. I love organizing things and coming up with routines and plans, schedules, organization, things like that. A love for routine and order that verges into obsessive compulsive territory.

These feelings get more pronounced if taking a large amount. I take a regular dose every day, but if I take an extra half pill, then it's the above feelings more pronounced. I notice the negative feelings come on stronger too. Some people get depression but I don't mean that. I become more assertive, bordering on an animal like aggression. I feel lethal, it's hard to explain, but I think of it kind of like what a lion must feel like walking through a crowd of gazelles. You feel like if you wanted to you could destroy anyone and everything around you utterly. But you have to contain it. That sounds really edgy to type out lol. I don't like that feeling because obviously, it's completely unwarranted, I'm a skinny nerd.

The steady trickle of euphoria becomes like a rushing stream during the onset, I feel like a superhuman, I feel incredibly powerful. Honestly at this point any elements of focusing and getting work done are out the window. If I'm stimming hard, I'm somehow even worse focusing on things than I am not on any meds at all. The urge to seek pleasurable activities at all costs becomes incredibly pronounced. And that is really not useful for life as you could probably imagine.
>>
>>24381818
Like being really inspired, and you can't keep it to yourself. Your ideas are all good and you have the attention and motivation to execute them. You can't help but feel happy since you're so ravenous for the world.
>>
I haven't taken it in 6 months. It was getting too out of hand. I was blowing through my prescriptions in two weeks. One night I thought my heart was going to explode and I gave myself a panic attack. I laid on the ground for 20 minutes sweating and thinking my heart was going to explode. Plus I just started taking bipolar medication now so I doubt I even needed adderall in the first place. Just be careful with that shit, anon. It can fuck up your heart if you abuse it
>>
>>24381818
lots of energy, tasks are more rewarding.
>>
File: 1447869722012.png (62 KB, 212x317) Image search: [Google]
1447869722012.png
62 KB, 212x317
>>24382453
Used to be prescribed to vyvanse. You described it perfectly.
>>
>>24379816

amphetamine isn't even that toxic though. Toxicity from amphetamine is usually indirect, through oxidative stress. If you stay hydrated, eat regularly enough and let yourself come down enough to sleep, toxicity is negligible. Meth is quite toxic however.
>>
>>24379596
Dph isn't even enjoyable. Dxm all the way.

Also op, stems sucks. Opiates/ dissociative/ benzos. The only good stimulate is cocaine, however I haven't tried meth so who knows.
>>
>>2438181tsking to many ssri's is just a placebo they don't work like that. If you've tried meth then you know exactly how stims feel.
>>
>>24382414
This.

You can't really get 'high' on its. It's like your saying I'm high on coffee.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.