[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can robots please leave this board? You do nothing productive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image%3A2719.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2719.png
80 KB, 500x421
Can robots please leave this board? You do nothing productive, you post nothing funny and you don't even held jobs for us to make fun of. In fact all you do is invade other threads with shitty negativity, sarcasm and depression and nobody wants that.
Thank you
>>
Where else would they go? This is a containment board for the worst garbage of 4chan. It's needed so they won't shit up other boards.
>>
>>24375603
I don't care were you go as long as it isn't here. You can go to /trash for all I care
>>
>>24375557
glad we could make you unhappy normalshit
>>
>op's thread sucks
>reply anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 647x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 647x1080
>>24375557
NORMAL FAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN
WOMEN ARE SCUM AND YOU KNOW IT, CANT DENY THE TRUTH NORMALSHIT
>>
File: image%3A2723.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2723.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
>>24375623
Can you please leave tho, just kill yourself please. I don't care how you do it just jump, pull the trigger, wathever that way everyone is happy
>>
Go to s4s if you don't like robots.
>>
>>24375557
normies leave this place you are not welcome here you are not wanted here you're just butthurt because you were rejected sonhard and btfo in your normie neet facebook meme threads and now you're upset
>>
>>24375654
Why don't you go to s4s. We are more than you and have been here longer. We dominate the catalog. It doesn't make sense for us to leave you should leave instead
>>
>>24375667
It's you who should leave this place, there are but a few docen robots here while there is tons of us
>>
>>24375646
I hate to say this to you but literally no robots believe this. I was with you until last week I clicked a "fembat ask me anything thread". Once she proved she was a real femal 99.9% of the replies were begging for nudes and calling beautiful and sexy. My delusion that this was a "robot" board was shattered forever. It will happen again and never change, only we can change brother.
>>
>>24375712
There are but a few robots left. Let's be honest there aren't more robots here than your average slow 4 chan copy cat like wizzardchan or /n the reason this moves so fast is because all the normies you complain about so if you really want that true robot heaven just leave. I have been here when there was nothing but robots and it was slow as hell. I don't remember any thread getting more than 60 replys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.