[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Loonybin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: you.png (1 MB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
you.png
1 MB, 1024x689
This thread is dedicated to behavior that normies would find unacceptable. Do you shit in jugs? Kill neighborhood pets for fun? Cut yourself and use the blood to make pretty pictures? Got some homicidal thoughts or enjoy pissing in the cat's litter box just to watch its reaction? Then this place is for you!

Let's talk about unacceptable behavior.
>>
I've been thinking about starting a youtube channel dedicated to mutilating insects. It wouldn't be considered animal abuse because they are stupid and insignificant, but to many it is always painful to watch a living creature in its death throes. Conducting stupid experiments on headless roaches could be fun.
>>
>>24375352
Could be neat. I'd consider watching it.
What other kind of bugs would you mess with?
>>
I don't drink alcohol, ever, for any reason. Normies seem to find that unthinkable.
>>
>>24375352

What mental illness do you have?
>>
>>24375373
Whatever I could get my hands on.

Honestly, I probably won't make this channel simply because where I live, many insects are dangerous. We spray everything with a huge dose of poison to keep the bugs out.
>>
>>24375411
get some strong safety gloves and some transparent jars with lids, that should be enough to start capturing insects.
>>
>>24375411
Damn normie bugs.
Understandable, though. Dangerous bugs are asses. But maybe they'd give you superpowers.
>>
I have had diarrhea almost every time I go to the bathroom for the last 4 years and have a very bad memory so I take pictures of the feces in order to add it to my spreadsheet where I rate the shit based on the Bristol Stool Chart.

I've considered making a facebook page where I impersonate a group of concerned mothers who are caretakers for their NEET sons and have a similar spreadsheet using pictures that the son is required to take, but automatic toilets make it impossible to take pictures and thus the mothers plea to Wal-Mart to quit using them.

Waiting till I get a better computer and internet to do so
>>
>>24375548
Please post your spreadsheet.
>>
>>24375427
Could still be dangerous. If I fuck up and get bitten by a black widow, I'll have to go to the hospital. Then of course there's the matter of remaining anonymous and keeping the channel hidden from people I know in real life...

I guess I might make a few videos. I'll start with ants because those are easy. Drowning, poisoning, removing limbs-- there are endless well known ways to torture them.

>>24375405
Chronic depression and bipolar disorder. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>>
>>24375411
Just catch one in a jar with no air and film it with a go pro and see how long it takes to die. Or set them on fire and stuff.
I love pouring boiling water down ant holes.
>>
I keep a small baggie of nail clippings for the sole purpose of horrifying others. Once my collection is big enough, I might show it to others.
>>
>>24375321
Professional piss bottler here. I also write on walls, especially when I take acid.

who /scaredofschizophrenia/ here?
>>
>>24375666
It's on my laptop which came out in 2001 and does not have any USB 2.0 compatible ports. I delete the pictures from my phone after I put in the entry but I am going to start saving them.

The spreadsheet is just the date and time followed by a corresponding number from 1-7, nothing interesting. Those automatic toilets at Walmart are really starting to anger me though.
>>
>>24375806
Bathroom walls, or just any walls? How do you avoid getting caught?
>>
>>24375411
You can buy live insects at any pet shop for feeding purposes. They're literally bred to be eaten so I doubt anyone will mind you chopping them up.

I mean, a knife to the head has to be quicker than being devoured by a lizard, right?
>>
>>24375820
Depends. If I have something I absolutely NEED to write down, you know like equations or random fucked up thoughts or something and I have no paper, I go for the nearest wall. My bedroom wall is full of them.
>>
>>24375844
Please take pictures of your bedroom walls!
>>
File: 1334645745.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
1334645745.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>24375321
I like to buy cheap $1 wallets from the store then put dog shit where the notes are supposed to be.

Meanwhile, I plant the wallet at the front of my house on the pavement and watch some normiescum pick it up and put his hands in the notes ready to pull out some money but instead pulls out a piece of dog shit
>>
>>24375729
I have roaches all over my apartment so I poured boiling water in one of their nests once and they all died almost immediately but then a bunch came to drink it once the water cooled off so I wrapped the copper end of a wire around one of the springs in a flashlight and put the other end in the puddle and turned the flashlight on.

It worked pretty well since it was basically free extermination, killed around 500 of them, and they can't adapt to boiling water or electrocution like they can bug poison but it smelled pretty goddamned awful.
>>
I'M GOING TO KILL SLINKY THE R9k BEARDED DRAGON REEEEEEE
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (27 KB, 324x435) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
27 KB, 324x435
>>24375813
>using a laptop from 2001
>>
>>24375895
I got it 5 years ago for free as a Christmas present and I don't play vidya so it does everything I need it to
>>
File: 1442758288903.png (182 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1442758288903.png
182 KB, 450x433
>>24375877
Great stuff anon B+ style rating
>>
>>24375877
You good anon deserve those dubs, trips even if the world was fair
>>
File: Nomorefeels.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
Nomorefeels.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>24375352
When I was in 4th grade, my friends and I would torture black ants, tearing of a limb or two and placing it on the plastic border outside of the little play area that was heated up by the sun and watch it flail around and die. We would also take ants and rip off their heads and eat them. That friend was pretty edgy and I think he's going into the navy now, although Im not certain as we haven't talked in several years due to him being polluted by normies
>>
Suicidal and homicidal thoughts have been a part of my life for years. It's very frustrating how talking to a shrink about them isn't an option. They can just ship you straight to the loony bin if you admit to having them, and going to the loony bin is expensive I think.
>>
File: Snapchat-8724033477728728153.jpg (221 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8724033477728728153.jpg
221 KB, 1080x1776
>>24375919
The thing in the side is the wireless card, if only I had internet. I have a 1TB SSD and a USB adapter that lets me use it with the laptop but the OS is on the SSD so I can't plug my phone in.

I'm posting this from an Obama phone, hopefully I can get a real computer soon
>>
How do you smear shit all over a bathroom wall without getting shit all over yourself?
>>
>>24376097
Toilet paper

Wipe ass
Wipe toilet paper on wall
Draw a nigger
???
Profit
>>
>>24375394
Holy fuck. This. Last week I got so annoyed at this retarded normie midget who thought he was so cool for intoxicating himself and constantly trying to make fun of me for not taking drugs of any kind that I decked the fucker in the face. Three times.
I have anger management issues when it comes to some topics.
>>
>>24375352
Friend use to do this... His channel was shutdown for animal cruelty
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.