[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do women deserve to be choked? https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: SPANK ME SANTA.png (604 KB, 575x520) Image search: [Google]
SPANK ME SANTA.png
604 KB, 575x520
do women deserve to be choked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD52S1K5yDk
>>
STOP THE SHILLING NOW
>>
>>24375150
If she's asking for it, yeah. Why knot?
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
how did she find us?
>>
File: isis.png (51 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
isis.png
51 KB, 610x407
>tfw terrorists are going to knock her up
>>
>>24375150
what the hell? Is this a joke?
>>
>>24375258
fap material. just enjoy it
>>
Why do women get off on being choked so much? The fuck.
>>
>>24375285
domination
They want the seeds of men like genghis khan, not some white beta
>>
File: sexy choke.jpg (556 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
sexy choke.jpg
556 KB, 1280x1912
>>24375285
it's natural. most mammalian species of female enjoy being raped by a dominant male. they will put up a fight and resist just to test to see how much he'll dominate her. even when her brain and her mouth say "No", her vagina will slicken uncontrollably while she's dominated by a handsome, alpha male. she'll have the best orgasm of her life while trying to fight him off, until she stops resisting and wraps her legs around him. instinct takes over and her body begins desperately craving his sperm.
>>
hot as fuck desu
>>
>>24375285
>>24375298
>>24375361

don't go trying it just like that btw. work your way up being physically dominant, like slap her on the ass unexpectedly to begin with, etc.

play choking out of nowhere can get you a quick "wtf anon!" and you'll be back to fapping
>>
>>24376196
Yeah alright... beta bucks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.