[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw just lower your standards anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: tfwnosweatergf.png (759 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
tfwnosweatergf.png
759 KB, 451x800
>doesn't have to be pretty
>doesn't have to be smart
>doesn't even have to be skinny, just not total landwhale (chubby is fine)
>would even settle for a single mom at this point
>would be grateful for even chad leftovers
>can't even be betabux for someone because no bux
J-just how low can they go senpai?
>>
>>24375108
Please spoiler that shit, or at least put a trigger warning. I can't handle seeing qt's who'll never be my gf without getting severely depressed these days.
>>
My current standards
>a human
>not a deformity
How low can we go
>>
>>24375108
If you don't like a girl it's harder for you to get her to like you simply because it's fucking hard to lie consistently if you're already under pressure and are acting like a nervous fuck, which is likely if you're a virgin on /r9k/.
>>
>>24375108
>lowering your standards doesn't ruin your confidence

just get your own realistic standards. and be yourself
>>
File: images-2.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
>>24375108
>lower your standards anon
>posts prettiest face I've seen in a while
>>
I'm delusional I think females are hitting on me alot and all the girl stare at me but I haven't even had one gf. I try to make myself ugly and say stupid things on purpose to not think that I'm a sex God that every girl wants. So I try to make them hate. One day I get tired of not getting get a fat girl to blow me. Seduce her kiss her fat mouth which taste like uncooked meat in public (pizza hut joint.) Go to her house seduce fat bitch on my lap crushing my dick.
Try to pick her up cause I'm delusional almost drop her on a glass coffee table. Rub fattys pussy above her clothes go to her room broad daylight bunch of mirrors tell fatty to sit down on the bed see myself gettin head from a fatty not proud kinda bored so I try to choke her with my dick only suck in the tip fatty says she's tired . I thought this fat girls tits were gonna be like huge and nice take off her shirt ugly as shit droopy man boobs not even that big disgusted still pop one in my mouth for her sake hid my disgust accidentally look at her back hairy ads mans back with like hair leading to her ass. My dick is so confused....leave she try to get me back to like suck me off again at her house dick gets hard remember last time. Immediately dies. Leave never talk to her again have the same class with her all semester she kept looking at me and sitting next to me didnt want to find a different seat for her sake
>>
>>24375108
>>24375108
This is my first day on /rk9/ and I'm shocked to hear how you people speak. There is no real correct way to do what I'm going to explain, but I can promise you it works.
First find a girl you like a little. You don't have to be diamonds over her, but at least like her a little.
Speak to this girl like you would speak to a brother. Just chat about usual things, drop some jokes etc.
Ask her out for a drink. If she says no, then move onto next girl. Only fags get broken hearted by being rejected.
Go on date and just keep talking to her like a friend. Don't try to be suave, don't try to be smooth. Just be you.
If things are going well and she isn't running away ask her back to your etc etc sex is a good possibility
Now here is the fun part - The victorians had a belief that a girl should be created by her man. What that means is that you should then start to mould that girl into what you want. If you like being dom then tell that bitch she should be sub. It really isn't hard.
??????
Profit
>>
Need gf but keep popping boners when I talk to a girl
>>
>>24375876
Then make sure your dick is tucked somewhere they won't notice. This isn't fucking rocket science
>>
>>24375799
>The victorians had a belief that a girl should be created by her man
Can you expand on this? Thanks for saying something actually interesting normalshit.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14 KB, 369x398) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14 KB, 369x398
>>24375108
I wish she was my gf i take her to nice dinner place.
>tfw no cute gf
>>
>>24375799
You should lurk more before posting that amount of "standard" normie bullshit.
>>
>>24375930
My dick is 10 inches kinda hard to hide when it's hard
>>
Used to pull on it one night it popped and a bit of blood like Ted dick keeps popping but whenever it does it get bigger
>>
>sweaters over collared shirts
das it mane
>>
>>24375799
BEE UR SELLF
>>
>>24375108
I would never lower my standards because I know at heart I have Chad genetics and I deserve a qt.
>>
I can't date a woman who is uglier than me. That's just shamefur dispray. I look better than probably around 70% of female population. I'd rather fuck my hand for the rest of my life.
>>
Handsome fags u ever think your to hot for a girl and she just being rude to you cause your like way hotter than her
>>
>>24376099
>>24376166
Yes pray in for quads
>>
>>24375108
At some point you'll realize that instead of lowering your standards you should instead improve yourself.
>>
>>24375218
>MUH TRIGGERS
no. this isnt tumblr. the truth must be presented in its ultimate cruelty.
>>
>>24376881
I've tried but I'm naturally ugly and outside of plastic surgery (which I don't have the money for anyway), there's not much to be done
>>24375302
Tbh I just thought posting a qt would get more replies, its not indicative of my standards
>>24375799
>doesn't include details of how I should begin speaking with her
>seriously expects autists to just be able to approach girls that easily
If I knew how, I doubt I would be posting on here chad sempai
>>
My standards
>female
>not fat

Female is becoming optional very soon
>>
>>24375218
>trigger warning
Go back to Tumblr or just grow the fuck up
>>
>>24375108
>decide to lower standards
>hook up with 3/10 troll
>get her naked
>BENIS remains soft

i don't even have ED i got boners sitting next to qt's before. i will literally settle for any girl i can get hard with
>>
>>24376881
>improve yourself
Vague bullshit everyone has heard before
>>
>>24375108
>has kids from a previous relationship

Should be an instant no unless she's on some "the one" level shit. If you're not 99% into her you should avoid this.

>would be grateful for even chad leftovers

Look man, we're all shut ins and were probably weird(er) at ages 10-14, but apparently that's when a surprising number of people started having sex. They're all leftovers mate. You're here for your piece just like everyone else.

>can't even be betabux for someone because no bux

The girls that go for this type of deal are the most boring, materialistic, one dimensional cunts ever and you wouldn't be able to stand them. Not even for sex.

>doesn't have to be pretty
>doesn't have to be smart
>doesn't even have to be skinny, just not total landwhale (chubby is fine)

I find that going for an average girl with one minor problem(big nose, bad acne, fivehead, etc.) that they're insecure about works best. Low confidence but not so ugly they have social anxiety and shit. If you date someone with bad social skills you'll just sperg out on each other and hate each other.

Anyway, it's a long and cold road to getting over the "i'll be happy if I have a gf" barrier. It's a long cold fall making it to the other side. Cheers lads.
>>
File: It's not gay, and it's not cum.png (380 KB, 562x639) Image search: [Google]
It's not gay, and it's not cum.png
380 KB, 562x639
>>24376938
>>24378429
Pretty sure he's just joking guys.
Dont get triggered so easily.
>>
honestly at this point, not fat, no kids and white and no retarded and not Muslim are my standards at this point.

I'd even waive the not muslim part if u didnt try to convert me
>>
>>24378706
Yeah I guess its hard to fake attraction but desu it isn't even solely about sex at this point
>>24378814
The thing is I know all of this and even then I'm so desperate that I would be fine with it, earlier I used to have the standard robot fantasy of a virgin qt but I've realised that won't happen and set my sights significantly lower (still to no avail however)
>>
>>24375799
The hard part for me is I move too fast. A girl shows interest and if she passes a couple qualifiers I'm already in love with her.
>>
Honestly I just can't lower my standards. For some reason I'm too prideful to settle in fact hate the very idea of settling. Instead I've fully accepted the fact that If I can't find a decent gf then I'll just live alone. I'd rather die alone then with some girl that I just settled for.
>>
>>24375108
My only request is that they match or support my ambitions in life, that's all.

At this current point I do not want someone who wants to be normal, not in a le edgy me me girl not normal, but someone who actually chose their own path through life or wants to in an attempt to find a better way because there is one.
As reality sets in more I'm sure I'll take anyone.
>>
>>24375108
> single mom
nope
>>
>>24375108
I'm not even into women, but I would make out with her face.
>>
>>24376881
Oh, duh. I should just

I M P R O V E M Y S E L F
>>
damn this thread is hitting me hard

just the thought of getting with a girl bigger than me, or unattractive being a real possibility makes me sick and depressed. all i ask is for a girl to be physically compatible with me and decently attractive.
>>
>>24375799
>If she says no, then move onto next girl.
It makes me sad that the majority of people probably think this way.
I'd feel pathetic if I did that.
It's basicly like saying "I'm not interested in her in particular, I'll take anyone who'll take me." and even though I'm a pathetic piece of shit, I'll try to never get that desperate.
>>
There's literally no point in getting an ugly or unattractive GF.

I'm pretty sure this has to do with different mating strategies. You guys are similar to niggers in that you just want to fuck anything.
>>
>>24380453
>There's literally no point in getting an ugly or unattractive GF.

Except love?
>>
>>24380993
>Except love?
Worthless if the bitch is ugly.
>>
>>24380453
>go for qt girls
>you only want Stacy
>go for ugly girls
>you apes would fuck anything
I-i just want someone to love me senpai
>>
>>24375799
As it's been asked of me, I will write a basic tutorial on how to approach and talk to girls. This isn't guaranteed, but should give some basic pointers.
Okay first of all, before even approaching a girl, we need to have a think about ourselves. Women are not there to be conquered or dominated (sexually aside), they are just people like you and me. If you can talk to them then you're halfway there. For those of you that are having issues here are some tips

Regardless of your inner fears a woman can't crush you very easily. They are only blood and bone, so no different than a cat or dog. I make this distinction because it's important for you to see them as no different. If you give someone power over you in your head then you are going to act like a stupid cunt. They have no secret powers, they can't hurt you. They are just women.
>>
>>24381098
But why? hzhuvh
>>
>>24375799
>Don't try to be suave, don't try to be smooth. Just be you.

I am suave and smooth
>>
>>24375799
Okay, once you can see women as just people and not something that needs to be tricked, you need to be able to put yourself out there.
A few robots have mentioned they would hate to have a partner that isn't someone they are attracted to. I agree. I would suck arse to have someone who didn't push your buttons, but maybe learning to walk before you run is a good idea.
Find a girl, online or irl, that is okayish. I tend to look for girls the lower side of 5/10. I do this for a number of reasons, but mainly they aren't used to being hit on and will probably embrace the situation.
Walk up to her and keep eye contact. Do not stare at her eyes, but keep eye contact and move toward her. If she smiles then smile back, but don't start trying to avoid her gaze and looking at the floor or some shit. When you are a few feet from her, about 2-3 is fine, say hello/hi and smile in a natural way. Don't force a grin, don't grimace. Just fucking smile.
>>
>>24380993

>women
>capable of love

Yeah, that'll be the day.
>>
>>24381389
>But why? hzhuvh
Because I've been in numerous situations where I could effortlessly get a 3/10 gf and the thought always made me gag.

An ugly woman is the equivalent of a weak, pathetic, beta manlet. My ancestors weep that I am yet too weak to get a beautiful, blonde goddess gf.
>>
>>24375799
If she says hello/hi back then you are basically there. You now need to engage her in conversation. Nothing heavy, just weather or something she has on that you like etc. Don't start asking her if bush did 9/11 or some shit. Just keep it nice and breezy. Once you have passed a few pleasantries ask her name. When she says her name, compliment it. I know that sound stupid, but saying "I've always liked that name" won't be the end of the world. Then give her your name. Not your full fucking name, just your first name. IE "What's your name?" My name is Jennifer" "I've always liked that name, my name is John".
>>
>>24381476
lol ebin XD

>>24381513
>being superficial
You are just as bad as women are.
>>
>>24375799
Okay, now you have her name and you two are actually talking. The rest is up to you. You need to learn how to think on your feet. I find good practice is talking to shop girls. I don't mean hitting on them, but talking to them can be a useful tool. Work out some general jokes that you can pull out or something charming to say. The world is so quick paced nowadays I find that if you are able to start a connection with someone that goes beyond humdrum day to day shit, then they remember you and like you etc. Just practice it.
>>
File: ay5BmBX_460sa.gif (1 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
ay5BmBX_460sa.gif
1 MB, 300x224
>>24381438
>Okay, once you can see women as just people and not something that needs to be tricked, you need to be able to put yourself out there.
>>
>>24381585
They are just people though. I know they can be scary, but that's in our minds not theirs. They are just people. Once I learned that I found women much easier to talk to.
>>
>>24381612
I think you're lost, friend. >>>/adv/ is that way.
>>
>>24381637
I was just responding to a request further up in the thread.
>>
>>24375799
I'm literally deformed and have multiple genetic disorders. I also have a severe lisp due to a malformed jaw. And I'm a depressed autist. How the fuck can I "Just bee myself."?
>>
>>24375108
My parents always said that the reason their marrige is going so well is low standards and low expectations, my dad is overweight and like 6'2" and my mother is legally a dwarf with mild cerebral paulsy. And honestly it seems to have worked for them.
>>
>>24381579
>You are just as bad as women are.
Women are not bad and are definitely not superficial.

Your body is the physical manifestation of the soul. That's why beta-looking men typically are beta and strong men typically are alpha.
>>
>>24375969
This is a good question that I should have answered first.
The Victorian dating model was a thing of beauty. The crux of the idea is to find a blank slate. A women who you could mould into what you wanted. My wife now is someone I did this exact thing to. She was 19 when we met and is now 23. She was childish, selfish, sexually naive etc etc. I decided that to get what I wanted I would have to put some work in. After a few months of the relationship I started withholding sex. She was curious why and I told her that I prefer more submissive women blah blah etc. She didn't like the idea, but I was firm about it and explained that that is what did it for me and maybe she would find stuff she enjoys. We looked at websites, watched films, she read books (I actually praised those fucking 50 shades of grey books) and she started to learn to enjoy it. She isn't perfect now, but she loves verbal humiliation, choking spanking etc. It just took some time.
If you can find the plainest of girls then she will embrace a new life. Everybody craves change.
>>
>>24381722
I don't subscribe to that view. I have met men who look like faggots, but who are very alpha. Alpha is just the embodiment of not caring anymore. Once you can stop caring about anything you become alpha. The best way to achieve this is to have your heart smashed. I mean trodden on. You never get over that hurt and stop putting yourself out there fully. Once you start doing that you start becoming more alpha.
>>
>>24381722
>Women are not bad and are definitely not superficial.
Bullshit people in general are superficial.
You are just a fucking normie who wouldn't date someone ugly "because she's ugly", fucking cancer of society.
Just leave.

>physical manifestation of the soul
>being autistic
Beta-looking males are beta because they are treated as betas, if anything.
>>
File: sats.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sats.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>TFW you've dated models.
>tfw the one you still think about was short and cute, a solid 9/10.
>tfw you go to fundraisers and meet girls from overseas, but they just aren't the same as that popcorn eating, netflix watching, weird little dog owner that you spent a year with.

Does it ever get better? I wish I could see her again. I was so full of myself that she lost interest.

pic related, just searching for a cutie to live the life with.
>>
>>24381931
You went alpha then, son. Congrats. No woman can ever get under your skin again.
>>
>>24375108
>it could be imaginary
>>
>>24381956
Becoming alpha lost me the girl though. This was not in the normie handbook.
>>
>>24375969
This has truth in it, my gf used to be an annoying bitch when I started fucking her, but I have essentially trained her to behave better then she was at the beginning

All of why gf's have been 18-19 when I met them, they're easier to train then the used up whores in their late twenties. Those strong independent women have already been "created" and molded by the Chads who used them for comfort and sex, and then tossed them away like a used condom.

This is why no hymen, no diamond. We men create the monsters. Promiscuity comes at a cost for the society, maybe not for me and for my gf who I degrade in bed regularly, but someone has to be the last domino falling.
>>
>>24381877
>You are just a fucking normie who wouldn't date someone ugly "because she's ugly", fucking cancer of society.
Kek, no I wouldn't, because ugly people are scum.

If you think otherwise, it's probably cuz you're just a butthurt cunt who has to invent a reason for the world to love his disgusting body.
>>
>>24381931
>>24381931

Stories about models, plz. Are they better or worse at fucking than normal girls, are they more likely to be mentally ill or not, do they realize or resent how easy life can be for them, are they lonelier or not than normal girls?
>>
>>24375270
>>Be yourself
Probably the worst advice that can be given. OP getting girls isn't easy, it requires practice and resources. It's really fucking hard for robots like us. If you want to get female attention you have to better yourself and be the best man you can be. Work out, educate yourself, read a book and try making friends (not just females). Only once you have a social circle and some wealth can you start thinking of approaching women confidently. But it will be easy now because you actually have done something with your life you can feel confident about.
>>
>>24381999
I tried to have a waifu but couldn't force myself to fall in love with a character I knew is fictional, I wish I could have because it would make things so much easier
>>
>>24375231
Robots idea of deformity is literally just a ugly person, not people with actual deformity.
>>
>>24382097
I met this one chick through my neighbor. She did some swimsuit stuff, about 5'10" with pretty gorgeous eyes. She stopped by my neighbor's house but she wasn't there so I invited her in to chill. One thing led to another and we ended up in my bed. Second time she came over we went on a 2 day adderall and gin binge. That was pretty stupid of me mixing those two. We hung out a few more times, last I heard she had 3 DUIs.
>>
File: #2.jpg (109 KB, 466x398) Image search: [Google]
#2.jpg
109 KB, 466x398
>>24375218
I know your pain. Life just isn't fucking fair anon.
>>
>>24382097
>>24382286
Sorry, forgot to answer questions:
1) Better. I'm not sure where the idea of good looking girls being bad in bed came from but, in my experience it's false. They tend to do sports and be athletic so it seems they are more active that a slightly chubby girl humping you.

2)There def was some mental issues going on, since the ones I've known are all in their early 20's they are mostly dating guys 40-50. (I'm mid 20's)

3)The ones I've known are totally dumb stacys, like math is kind of magic dumb. They seem happy though, so good for them.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.