[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is wasted potential and proud? I mean lots of you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1225x1750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1225x1750
Who here is wasted potential and proud?

I mean lots of you were truly fucked from the start but some of us had all the right stuff and just said "fuck it."

If so, why'd you quit life? For me, it was all the fucking losers standing in my way. Just sorta refused to suck all the proper dicks when I knew from birth they shoulda been slob bing my knob. No serious, some people use shitty teachers, dumb as brick bosses as motivation, but not I, no sir. I look at the veritable human garbage I would have to appease for more than just table scraps and I think "how did it get this bad and why should I bother."

They couldn't see greatness incarnate so they can see my brains against the wall, and a smile on my corpse, what's left of it.

Also, I like anime.
>>
iktf
we're going to waste our lives one way or another...might as well waste it being lazy
>>
>>24374709
What does your image say?
>>
>>24374709
Why haven't you started your own business yet? If you can't stand having people over you then you'll definitely like having people under you.
>>
File: amanchooses.jpg (54 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
amanchooses.jpg
54 KB, 650x650
stay proud lazy one
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
It says 7.2.25

Maybe I'd learn Japanese if it weren't half way around the world with people who wish to be left alone from the filthy gaijins. And I think impressing people here is too much work...
>>
>>24374911
Pretty much a thinker here, an architect, an INTP.

If I had a marketable skill I'd probably screw that up to. Chalk it up to the pecking order. Tradition and loyalty is important but so is having Einstein work out the secrets of the universe, not in a patent office.
>>
>>24374709
I'm wasted potential, but I'm not proud about it. I have rather mixed feelings about the way in which I live today. I suppose it alternates between being in the back seat and being in the trunk of a car that is progressing onwards. I put myself in the trunk sometimes, but I usually go back up to the back seat after a while. All the while I'm still trying to live and not be an object in the car, but a small part of me disagrees with who I actually am and believes sleeping in the trunk is the most logical course of action. I disagree with this part of me, but while I'm alternating between the back seat and the trunk it can't go away. I try to not be lazy in my everyday actions, but it is difficult when laziness sometimes is sort of logical for the specific period of time that I am at when making decisions. Outside influences are telling me to do something, to start trying to drive my own car or to at least move up to the passenger seat. Driving seems like it will lead to nothing but troubles and staying in the passenger seat will reveal that the people in the car are silhouettes created by myself to make it seem like I am not alone. I tried moving forward in the passenger seat before but either I was trying to get some rest constantly or it made me more uneasy about driving. At this moment, I view driving as a utopian ideal and the trunk as a nightmarish limbo but I can't move to the driver's seat or even the passenger seat.

tl;dr I am not proud of it but I'm stuck
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 850x637
>>24375124
I don't need to drive, I mean it's nice time to time. But it's imperative the driver listens to my directions if I know where we're going. Otherwise I'll jump out of the car.
>>
>>24375215
Also it's important for them to ask me as a sign of respect and acknowledgement that I'm not like every other bumbling idiot on the bus.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease but a pristine cart should be treated even better.
>>
>>24375215
U have the gif where her tail gets grabbed and she makes a face?
>>
>>24374709
After I took the test in elementary school to get into the gifted program, my school told my mom I was literally at the genius level. I've always hated school, but got straight A's anyway. I actually graduated as a junior and didn't even have a senior year because I earned enough credits. That was the only time I skipped a grade, but I think I could have done it once or twice earlier in my life if they gave me a chance. I went to some really crummy schools for most of my childhood and they never let me test out of a grade. Hell, even the gifted program I was in actually bussed me to another school for the class.

By the time I got to college I was just sick of the unadulterated indoctrination. The entire educational system is just there to morph you into a piece of this shitty society. I thought (or at least hoped) college would be different and decided to give it a shot. So I ended up dropping out of college after a single semester, despite having it completely paid for with scholarships.

After that I wageslaved for a couple years to save up some money. Once again, I was completely miserable being forced into this shitty way of living. I powered through it only because I really liked my coworkers and enjoyed being around them. I recently quit just because I couldn't live as a wageslave any longer.

With the money I saved, I bought a truck and a piece of land innawoods. So now my plan is to wait for it to stop snowing and I'm going to build a cabin on my property so I can live off the grid. I've still got a bit of money for supplies and food, so I'm just going to relax for a while and get my head straight. I need to clear out two decades of indoctrination before I'm sure what my next move should be, if I should do anything at all.

So yeah, fuck society. I'm not playing this stupid game.

/lifestory
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 320x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 320x450
>>24375241
Oh, no, that one is safely stored in my mind, friend.
>>
>>24375271
I look forward to reading the manifesto you'll inevitably end up creating.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 850x985) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 850x985
>>24375271
Damn dude, nearly word for word, we are brothers. I respect your escape plan. Myself I am simply considering the easier way out. It's too bad because I like these nice things modern living has to offer, but the price I pay for it is a little too demeaning.
>>
File: 1447631074660.jpg (261 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447631074660.jpg
261 KB, 2048x1280
>>24375271
You're an inspiration anon, i wish i could as easily say fuck it to this system, but the way things work in the backwater parts of my country makes it impossible to do the same. The best i'm getting is setting myself for a life of minimum difficulty even as a slave. Taking the option of min-maxing pay/job quality standards just by going into a field that was declared dead in my country, but actually enjoyable. Living simply and saving, i should be free from the shackles in half the time of my few companions
Intp fag as well
>>
>>24374709
I have similar feelings but I went for a completely different approach. I hate losing and I don't care if I'm playing their game but I'm going to beat them all at it.
>>
>>24375324
I've never been much of a writer, but I'm sure I'm bound to end up writing out of boredom or just to get my thoughts out while living innawoods. So if I write anything interesting, I'll be sure to make a digital copy and link it here eventually.
>>24375329
What's the easy way out? Bullet to the brain or NEETing it up?
To be honest, I was heavily considering both before resizing that despite the shitty modern age reaching all corners of the globe, there's still places to escape it.
>>24375400
It sucks that you can't do this kind of thing in your country, but do you really have no possible way to emigrate?

It's funny that both you and op say you're INTP. For the longest time I tested as an INTJ, but just recently I started getting INTP results.
>>
File: 4424157383_5cbcda3dd3.jpg (72 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
4424157383_5cbcda3dd3.jpg
72 KB, 500x273
>>24375480
Emigration is actually part of my plan. I need to raise the capital for the flight and to buy land once i arrive.
If you've ever seen Kiki's Delivery Service, the girl who lives in the woods and paints for a living is my ideal life. I wish to make children's books including drawing/painting the illustrations myself, and painting canvas prints to sell locally.
>>
>>24375600
I wish you luck my foreign bro. I hope you can emigrate soon and really get your life started.
I'm jealous that you've got artistic talent. This kind of lifestyle is really for people like you. I don't have a single artistic bone in my body and am probably going to just waste a lot of time that could have been used to create something.
>>
File: angriest pepe.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
angriest pepe.png
217 KB, 680x680
I'm 6'3, handsome face, used to be very athletic. Non virgin, had two gfs.

Then I went too far with analplay and now i feel awful, and can't lift anymore, can't jog anymore. Internal prolapse and cant bring myself to go to doctor for numerous reasons.

Broken anus = Broken Life = Broken Confidence. Your masculine powers comes from a tight asshole, don't be a sick hedonist like me, dont shove a champagne bottle up your rectum.
>>
>>24375271
Truly inspiring
>>
Having had potential at all at one point is pretty cool
I'm glad I had dreams even though I was too lazy to share them with the world
My own private little secrets
They're going to die with me, I guess
>>
There really is no way to discuss this without sounding like a complete autist douchebag is there
>>
>>24374709
>wasted potential

Of course you would sit there as a failure and claim superiority. This is why women do not want to fuck you faggot.
>>
>>24375761
Truly inspiring 2
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 550x733
>>24375867
They don't want to fuck me because I'm fat and have crazy eyes baby face.

Comes with the territory of thinking how fucked this shit is all day, which is another thing not appreciated by the fairer gender.

Luckily I can pretty much say the say thing to them at this point. 2d is greater than 3d.
>>
>tfw fell for the STEM meme
>tfw went into my physics major fully wanting to be a scientist
>by the end, realised most research jobs are just glorified button pushing and sucking dick to get funding
>graduated with first class but still have shitty wageslave job
>want to die every day
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.