[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me one reason why NEETs aren't parasites who should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1447126655379.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1447126655379.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
Tell me one reason why NEETs aren't parasites who should be killed.
>>
How else would I feed my ego
>>
I was going to quote the actual definition to be a smartass but it actually sounds exactly like a NEET

NEETOCAUST WHEN?
>>
I wish I was killed since I'm too much of a coward to do it myself.
>>
>>24374745
this

robotpls
>>
File: 1447927228582.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1447927228582.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24374687 (Fore!)
There's an abundance of tendiebux and we need to put them somewhere.
>>
>>24374687
we exist simply to make you made wagekek
>>
neetdom is a defense mechanism.

against society since society only shit on us no matter what.
>>
Because NEET are by definition , stronger than you.

NEET met the worst nightmare that one could ever dreamed of.

They met the failure and the darkness that everyone fear the most and that they would rather kill themselves before to hit such a low point.

A NEET in a situation of a NEET is worthless , he didn't accomplish anything and live like a parasite. I can't deny that.

But once a NEET is off being one. He will carry his whole life an important lesson that you would never have.

They know how it feels to be worthless , they know how it feels like to live without anything inside , they know how it feels to be mocked by his peers.

The man who lost all is no longer afraid of anything.
>>
>>24374687
dank memes

(roborobot)
>>
>>24375261
>NEET met the worst nightmare that one could ever dreamed of
>there are people(if you can call them that) who truly believe this
o im laffin
>>
>>24374687
because collectivism is regressive.
>>
>>24375279

This. NEETs go through boot camp in the university of hard knocks that normie drones cannot appreciate or even begin to fathom the value of.
>>
>>24374687
>Tell me one reason why NEETs aren't parasites who should be killed.
Africans don't contribute anything to the society either
Why dont i see them being shunned for it?
>>
>>24374687
I wish the goverment would kill me tbqh family.
>>
Everyone just needs to calm down and stop killing each other, that's why
Ain't none of your business if my mom decides she would rather have me leech off of her than kill myself, I do nothing to harm you
In fact, I bolster your society, because if I died my mom would be sent into a crippling depression and she would surely function less effectively within her role in society. Which is total utilitarian bullshit, of course, but that's how you people like OP think so I'm attempting to appeal to your dismal sensibilities.
>>
>>24376066
Also with me she doesn't ever have to feel lonely nb
>>
>>24375261
There are people who grew up in similar situations as NEETs yet they turned out normal. Why is it stronger to let circumstances get the best of you and become a depressed loser than rising above circumstances and become successful/happy?

Also I'm normie but if I ever get to a point in my life as low as yours, I definitely would not kill myself. I know I have the mental toughness to get myself out of that situation.
>>
>>24375464
no, I was saying the opposite. It sucks to be a NEET yeah, and there is a great amount of disappointment and sadness that comes with it, but there are plenty of people who deal with that while having to deal with a bunch of other stress that would break people here
>>
>>24374687
The people who put ads on this very site are contributing to a non free internet you kek
>>
hitler was neet.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.