[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder: girls have it easier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447892319496.png (560 KB, 486x767) Image search: [Google]
1447892319496.png
560 KB, 486x767
Fembots will never understand what its like to be a man and as such will never fully integrate to this board.
I just saw a post where a fembot has "feels" and those feels include "getting free Starbucks cards but I don't like Starbucks" and "guys being too nice to me just cause I'm a girl" I mean fucking really? Also fucking
>be male anon
>how to get gf
>"just be yourself anon!"
I mean FUCKING really if you're a girl you ALWAYS have at least one guy chasing you just cause your a girl (except pic related) you can be morbidly obese, gross, never bathe and guys will just ask you out either way. If you're a guy you need to have money, have good clothes, be smart, have a cool car, have a lot of friends. If you see a girl without friends guys usually say "wow she's a loner she must be so unique" but if a girl sees a guy without friends she says "wow he's a loner what a FUCKING loser haahaha"
I mean FUCKING really
>>
>>24374540
You sound triggered friend.
>>
>>24374540
Sounds like someone hasn't seen enough of the world.

There are truly desperate girls/women out there, who would probably kill to have themselves seen in a positive light even by the lowest robot on this board
>>
File: 8.png (32 KB, 1045x331) Image search: [Google]
8.png
32 KB, 1045x331
oh wait a second...
>>
>>24374553
You sound like a roasty cunt.
>>24374580
>Being this much of a white knighting faggot
You do realize that's not going to score you any pussy retard.
>>
>>24374540
>I just saw a post where a fembot has "feels" and those feels include "getting free Starbucks cards but I don't like Starbucks" and "guys being too nice to me just cause I'm a girl"
How new are you? Fembot feels are meme threads.
>>
>>24374540

> "I have no friends because im a loser but don't want girls to assume the reason i have no friends is because im a loser"

Right anon
>>
You know guys what's not fair? There are people that have cozier jobs than me, yet they make more than me. What's up with that? Let me whine about it!

Also one time my brother got to eat two cookies after dinner, and I only had one. Bring down the system!

Nature is unfair. How is it men are naturally more attracted to females without them having to prove themselves as much? Natural selection is bullshit - the very thing that created me and gave me a chance to experience this brilliant world full of detail and inspiration.

Why do normies have it so easy to get a girlfriend? Look at them! I'm so jealous. Them constantly fighting and nagging, only to break up again or get cheated on. I feel like I'm missing out big time. Life is not worth living without those short bursts of satisfaction that you get from cumming in a vagina...eh I mean condom.
>>
>>24374540
>(except pic related)
I'd marry her.
>>
Daily reminder: OP is a fucking loser and will die a kissless virgin.
>>
I don't think direct experience is essential to empathy or we wouldn't be able to derive pleasure from fiction.
Everyone experiences rejection of some form and I can, despite my cunt, imagine an exaggerated form of such with exaggerated results- pain, fear, anger, and the onset of a counter rejection.
It's why I won't get asspained when anons will respond to this telling me I'm a whore and I should kill myself- that's a reasonable response after all that societal rejection and the demand that you simultaneously act in feminized fashions (applying subterfuge to social interactions and communication, hyperanalyize yourself and others) and embody masculine virtues (provide for others financially, reserve your emotions).

Women are alarmists, and easily susceptible to zionist intervention.

But there is a high amount of neurodiversity, broads with asperger's and the like, more typically neuromasculine women- not to mention the inverse, OR just pockets of properly raised women here and there, so in a lot of ways absolutism, considering every broad entirely culpable, is foolish.

TL,DR, Not all grrrlz tee hee btdubs I'm a grill XD
>>
>>24377927
>broads with asperger's and the like, more typically neuromasculine wome
Those are usually just massive whores and even more sociopathic and hypergamous than the average woman.
>>
>>24377927
you gonna post them tiddays or nah.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.