[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys just keep tripping 24/7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Why don't you guys just keep tripping 24/7?
>>
>>24374479
I don't have unlimited money.
>>
>>24374491
Buy Hawaiian Babywood rose seeds, they're cheap as fuck senpai
>>
>>24374500
I meant Hawaiian Baby Woodrose
>>
>>24374500
Thats lsa right?
I'll check it out

What are the effects?
>>
>>24374479
but i trip over spaghetti everyday :(
>>
>>24374500
Babywood. Mmmm
>>
>>24374518
Yep LSA, if you're a starter and take around 2 to 4 seeds you will get effects similar to LSD. What my experience gave me was patterns on the walls, floor, water ect. Extremely euphoric, everything feels very nice (eg fur) downsides are that you will feel nausea for the first 2 hours and your eyes will look like you took XTC. But definatly worth a try, you can try Happy Caps TRIP-E, take all 4 caps
>>
1) 5-ht receptors downregulate extremely quickly and you start needing exponential dosage increases to get the same effect with daily usage

2) a good trip should not leave you wanting to immediately trip again

3) im not 14 years old
>>
>>24374570
Ok
888666bl0x
>>
>>24374555
Sounds nice, I have been wanting to trip for some time now and I might just start with this. especially becuase they're not illegal and don't fuck you up too much.
>>
>>24374500
where do you get them? i see a lot of listings on ebay...
>>
>>24374611
Yep, it' quite safe to do on your own too in low dosages. I'd say give it a try mate!
>>24374616
I get mine at the smartshop in town, try checking Azarius, it's an online smartshop. I believe they ship worldwide, a pack of LSA seed is 6,50e
>>
I did dmt for the first time yesterday I broke through
>>
>>24374655
>Please note: We do not send fresh / herbal products to countries outside Europe.
damn son, thanks anyway
>>
>>24374686
Nice, what was it like?
>>
>>24374701
I guess you'll have to get them off ebay senpai, maybe some other place. Depending on where you live
>>
>>24374701
>>24374719
Oh wait, check Zamnesia. They only dont ship to Norway and and Switserland
>>
>>24374701
Not OP but maybe this site?
http://www.zamnesia.com/lsa-seeds/971-hawaiian-baby-woodrose.html
They don't send to Norway and Switzerland.
>>
>>24374741
Lol you beat me by it
>>
>>24374747
>>24374755
Yeah that's the one I meant hehe
>>
>>24374703
I took three hits from a bong with weed and after the first hit in fealt it way to strong and I got really nervous and almost had a panic attack cause I have bad anxiety, but after I broken through (I assume I broke through) I fealt at peace and I just saw impossible shapes and my friend said I was just smiling
>>
>>24375035
Nice, i might try it too. Just need to get a new bong, my old one broke. Or a pipe
>>
>>24375151
Oh yea dude it's gonna altar your piece forever. Next time I'm doing it im getting my own bowl or cheap ass bong for it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.