[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This board right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 3094823094829384.jpg (63 KB, 691x466) Image search: [Google]
3094823094829384.jpg
63 KB, 691x466
Sometimes the anti white race bait is barely noticeable, and then at other times the whole board is flooded with it. This is basically proof that it's being forced.
>>
>>24374348
Well you yogurt-skinned folk have all the chance in the world to be great and you squander it. You honestly can't be a robot if you're white; at best you're a failed normie.
>>
Stay mad white boi, it just makes my black dick harder.
>>
>>24374348
Stay mad white boy, it just makes my black dick harder.
>>
>>24374348
filtered for posting shitty jew memes
>>
Remain frustrated, caucasian male. It only strengthens my black erection.
>>
>>24374348
stop the fucking presses

as if it hasn't been known that SRS and goons have been brigading 4chan for years. Don't worry, they're autistic faggots and if anything their incessant shitposting just makes people hate niggers even more
>>
>>24374348
>proof it's being forced

Holy shit it's the same with the ponys and desu and the 'new' troll face and the banana

They find what people bite the most and spam it for months until someone thinks of something else to spam.

This BBC shit will die down in a few months, and then the next annoying far left craze will pipe up again.
>>
>>24374396
>le SRS ooga booga man
>>
>>24374348
Continue agitation, man of pale skin, it simply arouses my large member
>>
File: 248978934.jpg (52 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
248978934.jpg
52 KB, 499x500
>>24374396
>their incessant shitposting just makes people hate niggers even more

This isn't healthy or beneficial. >hating another culture is not a culture, ect.

It is obviously the goal of these spammers to accomplish exactly that aim.
>>
>>24374403
>still using the exact same phrases you used on /q/ three years ago

need to work on blending in m8
>>
>>24374399
>This BBC shit will die down in a few months

How new are you, friend? The white male humiliation memes, bbc, kek, ect have been forced on 4chan for literally at least 4 years.
>>
>>24374436
That's where you're wrong because I'm from 9gag.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.