[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanon here femanon edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
FEMANON HEEEERE!! LETS TALK ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS AS FEMANOOOONS!
things that bother me:
>being treated nicely just because I'm a girl (FEMANON HERE)
>at least 3 guys hit on me a week but they're ugly
>guys only watch my stream and give me donations because I'm a girl (FEMANON)
>have a lot of bffs but they're all Normies hee hee!
ALRIGHT FELLOW FEMANONS WHATS YOUR PROBLEMS???
>>
I had to held a presentation and I was a bit nervous. Life is so hard with crippling social anxiety.
>>
Hi femanon, where can I meet other femanons at, like to get a gf.
>>
>>24374200
I reuploaded my old photo as a new profile pic and only got 200 likes, Sheila has 300 on hers, I think I'm depressed.
>>
I had to go on a date with my boss to some high-end Italian restaraunt so he would promote me. I just wish I got a raise or something. He only spent like 600 dollars. I don't even like Italian food, he should have went french. I think I'm depressed now
>>
Once this hot guy didn't want me so I dated his best friend to make him jealous and it worked! Ugh I was solo happy to finally dump that ugly loser! He was waaay too nice like way. I think he left uni and went back to live with his parents or whatever, what a fucking loser!
>>
I was playing games with some guy friends of mine on teamspeak and one of them said I'm only playing for attention because I suck! I'm super sad now I really want my boyfriend Jamal to come back from being out of town..

>>24374236
Be yourself anon!
>>
That dumb nerdy kid who thinks I like him didn't come today so I couldn't copy his homework! Oh well at least I didn't have to pretend to flirt
>>
The ugly kid I pretend to flirt with so my ex bf gets jealous gave me an iPhone 6+ for my birthday. What a fucking idiot doesn't he know that the iiphone 6s+ is out? I threw that shit away immediatley
>>
>>24374200
Hi Femanon! I'm a guy, but I'd like to say that I totally respect women and have lots of female friends who I hang out with regularly.

I totally get what you are saying, that's really terrible for you. It must be awful being pestered by creepy guys all the time, I can't imagine what that's like :'(

I love watching "streams" myself, but I always fully appreciate the content that is being broadcast. I NEVER watch something just because a girl is in it. That's something only desperate losers do, haha

I bet you like comics and hanging out in bookstores and libraries! I do too!

oh, btw, my Skype is normiemcwhiteknightscum, feel free to add me if you need a sympathetic ear to vent at ;)
>>
>>24374517
Sorry I saw your profile picture and you're just not my type. I know you just wanna talk and not do anything sexual but you're too ugly umm I mean not my type tee hee!
>>
>>24374575
hey baby
come over and have fun
i wonder if you can talk with my cock in your mouth
>>
My coworker is attractive, sweet, friendly and pretty much perfect and he just broke up with his girlfriend

What do

I want him to fall in love with me
>>
>>24374590
Mmm sure just let me tell my dumb bf I'm going to the gym ;)
>>
>>24374575
that's not how it goes, really. "fembots" love the ingratiatingly social guys.
>>
>>24374619
tell him you are getting pumped up for the evening >:)
>>
>>24374600
first thing you do is fuck him, but don't fuck him too often or they get clingy
>>
> PAY ATTENTION TO ME
> A
> Y
>
> A
> T
> T
> E
> N
> T
> I
> O
> N
>
> T
> O
>
> M
> E
>>
>>24374200
grill here, let me see

check

at least 3 guys hit on me a day, you must be fat

>stream
I'm not a camwhore. never did a stream

don't have any bff. grills hate me. I blame them because they're fat and I'm not
>>
>>24374711
Hi Femanon, other femanon here! Let's have a long back and forth chat about a specific anime or book or our periods or something. No boys allowed, there's other threads for you!! well, you can stay if you treat us like princesses and say only blandly positive nothings :D
>>
File: 1426104871039.jpg (260 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1426104871039.jpg
260 KB, 960x1280
Femanon here.. I don't know why /r9k/ hates girls so much, we're not all like that. Sure SOME of us are bitchy stacies, but I know I'm not like most girls. Most girls don't play games like Blazeblue or Kingdom Hearts or play hardcore Call of Duty. I'm really interested in politics, I follow Bernie Sandersism, besides he really wants to help all the minorities of people who feel like they don't have a voice. Especially on places like /r9k/.. Women are individuals guys, please remember that..
>>
>>24374660
Nah once you fuck once it's over
>>
>>24374200
too many guys constantly try to befriend me. I know these sickos just want to get in my pants. I was at the bookstore and some guy said hi and wanted to talk about the books I was looking at. UHGGG CREEPY.
Just leave me alone I can't even go to the book store without some weirdo accosting me.

I was at jamba juice the other day and the really hot guy came in a looked at me and he made this expression like "woooah she's hot" it made me feel so good. BUT HE DIDN'T COME TALK TO ME. Really I was just sitting there drinking my smoothie all alone *cry*.
>>
I'm not a girl though, I get treated nice.
At least 2 girls a day stop to stare at me.
I think streams are for idiots, and I don't stream.
Yeah.
>>24374711
Kek
>>
>>24374200
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FEMANON HERE JUST ME FEMALE POSTER
HEY GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE, IM FEMALE. YOU ARE BETA READ THIS
>>
>>24375063
I know, why can't the attractive, smart guys bug me while I'm at the store? I just want to get my shopping done, leave me alone ugly dudes.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEE
HIDE HAS BEEN A FUNCTION FOR YEARS BUT I DONT CARE THE WAY FOR ME TO NEVER SEE ANYTHING THAT ISNT TO MY TASTES IS HAVING A WAILING TANTRUM AT IT
MY MOMMY NEVER HELD ME
THEY CUT OFF PARTS OF MY DICK!
PARTS
OF
MY
DICK
KILL YOURSELVES ROASTIES
>>
>>24375166
LOL us Femanons are here to stay, there's no space where women shouldn't be allowed, better get used to it you pathetic virgin :DD
>>
>>24375294
Pls
P-pls be my mommy gf.
>>
>>24375369
I don't see a timestamped photo? haha you betas are so pathetic.
>>
>>24374200
I didn't know they kept computers in the kitchen, get back to work slut
>>
>>24374200
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII femanon here , i want to kill myself because i am stuck up bitch and i always want more because mommy and daddy trained me to be a ego maniac princess , dubs decide how to kill my self <3
>>
File: 1363127130181.jpg (73 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1363127130181.jpg
73 KB, 500x591
I'm a man and i sometimes have the same problems of femanons, like (why that guy have recived more likes than me), i'm not gay..
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.