[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder this thread actually exists. This is how women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 372x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 372x880
>women think it's ok to use a potential partner as a bargaining chip in order to get Chad to commit
>women will happily settle for someone else when they can't get Chad
>women will do anything for Chad's validation, including sexual activities they wouldn't dream of doing for betabux

This thread is a total gender divide. Woman literally do not understand what was wrong about what that woman did.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3inooc/update_looked_up_my_girlfriends28f_instagram/?sort=confidence

Every time a covert roastie here tells you these stories are fake remember that this thread is indicative of how women actually think. It's a mindset.
>>
Actually, most people, both male and female, said he did the right thing.
>>
>>24374171
>this is how this woman thinks
FTFY
>>
>>24374317
You should look at the comments, friend. Sort by 'best'.
>>
>Personally I think you made a huge mistake. It's not really any of my business, and I'm sure I'll be down voted, but I think it's a bit naive to dump her because of a choice she made two years ago. If after dating for two years, she would have dumped you for this guy, then yes get rid of her. But just for contrast, before getting with my now bf I almost decided to date someone else instead of him, it didn't work with the other guy, and 3 years later I couldn't be happier. I'm grateful every day that I ended up with the man who, 3 years ago, was my "second choice."
>If other aspects of your relationship were good, then I think you have a serious "Grass is greener on the other side" complex going on.

This is the comment with the most 'up votes'. Sort by 'new' and you find shitloads more.
>>
>>24374714
If she found out she was her husbands second choice, she would be devastated. I would bet all the money in the world her bf doesn't know he is her second choice.

Anybody that pretends otherwise is truly a delusional human being, man or woman.
>>
File: hachiman2.jpg (85 KB, 531x659) Image search: [Google]
hachiman2.jpg
85 KB, 531x659
>>24374317
Yeah no.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/back-plan-half-women-relationships-have-plan-b-man-they-can-run-away-305186
>>
>>24375519
this
hopefully the whore will die in cancer
>>
>>24374171
It must be weird to be female. Like you're conscious of being a manipulative piece of shit but it's just your nature. I bet it's like being a psychopath.
>>
But I've been talking to a girl for 4 days and she's already begged me to fuck her in the ass.

A-am I a chad? My penis is only average.
>>
>>24375519
You think those women think same way as men. They'd rather be 33rd wife of a chad if their finance allowed to be
>>
>>24375643
Maybe she's pregnant and needs a provider
>>
>>24375662
She's got the injection. I'm no expert but im pretty sure if she's pregnant she's risking death or a baby with boneitis.

I can tell she's on it cos she doesn't get anywhere near as wet with it.
>>
>>24375643
Youre not chad she is just ugly,and since you are such a loser your idea of her is inflated as well. I bet you describe her as a chubby 7.
>>
atleast he broke up with her. there is nothing sadder than a beta cvck who stays cvcked because he "loves her".

even if you're ugly, you gotta have some dignity.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.