[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Wagekek threads"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1447931889064s.jpg (7 KB, 249x239) Image search: [Google]
1447931889064s.jpg
7 KB, 249x239
Some NEET thinks it's cool to be a non-functioning member of society because he's too retarded to get a job and just lives off his mom who is working two jobs to support her dipshit son, who does nothing but play vidya and wank all day.

You will never have a job, a girlfriend and a fulfilled life because you are autistic, so you make fun of people who actually work on the internet so you can feel better about being completely useless.

If you don't want to work in retail or for a company because you don't want to conform to society and capitalism, at least do something social like helping old people or teaching.

I personally have a job that I like and I have a nice apartment together with my fiancee. We both work during the day, have fun evenings together playing vidya and watching movies and have adventures together on the weekends and in the holidays.
>>
File: 1447831224546.jpg (77 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1447831224546.jpg
77 KB, 409x409
>>24374009
>job
>girlfriend
>fulfilled life
top fucking kek. why wagedegenerates never learn?
>>
>>24374055
learn what? That it's pathetic to spend my life in a cave mocking others for their achievements just because you are too retarded to function?

You're wasting away like a piece of dirt living like a leech off of your poor parents. You will never learn what it's like to be a happy human
>>
File: 1447855446486.png (490 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447855446486.png
490 KB, 640x640
>>24374131
you will be a dirt in 50 years and i will piss on your grave to honor your memory and devotion to work, wagekek. tick tock gonna earn that grave or you get cremated
>>
>>24374189
I'm 21 so I will probably still be alive in 65 years if things go well. I will outlive you because I actually move and eat other food than pizza.

I'm not devoted to work. I get there late and leave early, I don't give a shit about my job or spend a second thinking about it in my freetime, but the colleagues are nice and I can chill on the internet and get paid.

I will have a space burial bitch
>>
>>24374131
>learn what? That it's pathetic to spend my life in a cave mocking others
Says the guy who came into /r9k/ to start a thread about NEET kids. I can see defensive wagies posting in bait threads, but you literally started one of your own. You're literally doing what you're mocking these NEET kids for doing. Are you without shame? Do you not have a mirror?
>>
>>24374263
> Not mocking him for being NEET

> Mocking him because he's a NEET making fun of people who have a life and future
>>
>>24374235
>I get there late and leave early
>I don't give a shit about my job
>chill on the internet and get paid.
What exactly makes you better than the NEET kids again? I think you lost the plot here senpai desu.
>>
>>24374280
>> Mocking him because he's a NEET making fun of people who have a life and future
Mocking who? You started this failthread, jackass.
>>
>>24374009
Congrats on shitposting your way to becoming a normal-fag tier joke.

Congrats on fueling what will eventually become the new Rage Comics whenever this shit spews out into general Social Media

Congrats on creating ANOTHER unfunny, unoriginal, nonentertaining thread that actually gives the buzzwords "This thread is Reddit" some merit

Congrats on being a dumb frog poster.

Now please proceed to say that I am a mad wagekeck, ask if I should be at work/if my boss knows I'm here, and other stupid shit only frog-fags could find entertaining.

From 1 NEET to another, fuck right off
>>
File: 1417997878759.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1417997878759.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
sometimes when i am bored i like to drive in rush hour traffic and find one guy who looks like he is late for work.
then i cut him off and drive 10mph and not let him pass for a while.
guaranteed RAGE every time, wagekucks are sad.
>>
Where did you go, fuckface? You got everyone's attention and then you disappeared.

God damn faggot-tier thread, mods should delete this shit on sight.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24374009
This is one of those made-me-reply-tier baits, methinks.
>>
Both wagekeks and neet lords are wasting time. Just in different ways.
>>
>>24374009
waggie is a big boi
>>
>>24374009

> Functioning member of society
> fiancee
> adventures
> he says the word vidya like a little kid

You are the biggest kuck or just a idiot teenager normie asshole kid

> no i'm not a neet but they are right
>>
>>24374009
>adventures together on the weekends
What kinda adventures op?
>>
>>24374373
this. it's officially a normie meme that robots that fit in here reject
>>
>>24374389
Neet with a drivers license? Impossible..
>>
>>24375015
>neet lords
Does not compute.
>>
>>24374009
And yet you still come here to validate yourself
>>
>>24374055
Have you had either of those two things? Maybe you just don't know how fulfilling life can be.
>>
Why is /reddit9k/ so easily b8ed bros?
>>
OP needs to chill out. NEETs know they are living miserable lives. You're not doing anything by making a thread reminding them of this. They already know and have to live it every second of their lives.
They get to have fun on this board by posting wagekek threads and frogs with other people in similar situations to them. Why are you against that? How are they ever going to get better if you're coming into their safe space and trying to mock them during one of the few times of fun/happiness in their day?
>>
>boo hooooooo bunch of neets are mocking me!!!
Pathetic
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.