[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are skaters the biggest Chads ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
are skaters the biggest Chads ever?
>>
>>24373790
Nah, but they're on their way to becoming Chad's or stoners.

Who fits the skater genre and isn't out of high school?
>>
>>24373802
professional skaters
>>
>>24373790
Now, they are. When I skated in high school, it was just all the loser punk kids who skated, all five of us,and no one liked us. By the time I got to college, suddenly I was surrounded by Chad dudebros riding around on longboards, pushing mongo and mall-grabbing, whole 9 yards. Eventually, I stopped skating, because it got to the point that only Chads and little kids skate, any more.
>>
>skate
What? I thought this stupid shit died mid 2000s
>>
>>24373790
are you 14 or what?
Please leave.

>When I skated in high school, it was just all the loser punk kids who skated, all five of us,and no one liked us.
Been there. Not with skating, but with all kinds of "edgy" stuff.
It was fun.
>>
>>24373819
And degenerate trash
>>
File: 1373288626983.jpg (36 KB, 476x359) Image search: [Google]
1373288626983.jpg
36 KB, 476x359
https://youtu.be/rGrckssNuYA

>sk8ing is for fags and kids
>said a bunch of too self-aware virgins who don't want to be labeled 'kids' and don't get any pussy
>>
>>24373819
Alright, besides that.

I see some kid skating at 15, no big deal.
I see some guy skating at 20, getting kind of odd.

They're sort of like the older brother of a friend who hangs out with your friends at a party and you just know he's out of place being with people 5-10 years younger than him even if he is bro tier.
>>
>>24373790
way back in school, I found the skater chads were actually almost friendly, or at least didn't bully.

it was the chads with no real hobbies beyond being social who were the worst
>>
>>24373790
motorcyclists
>>
>>24373943
Holy shit what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>24373998
what's faggy about him, that he gets more pussy a week than you'll ever get? that he doesn't care he looks like a 'fag' - being aware of that is a sign that your conscious of what girls like and what they don't, so you try to avoid being labeled by them like that
>>
>>24374011
>what's faggy about him
Literally everything
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.