[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask a girl out >get rejected >ask another girl out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tell me more.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>ask a girl out
>get rejected
>ask another girl out
>get rejected
>ask another girl out
>get rejected
>etc etc ad infinitum
>>
>>24373709
At least your trying. I, on the other hand, can't ask a girl out.
>>
you're not trying hard enough

or you're trying too hard

it's one of those two

just B.E. yourself
>>
>>24373727

I neglected the part where I get rejected or obviously don't have a girl's interest before I even get the chance to ask her out. "At least you're trying" is bullshit, because by trying you fail and see how much of an unloved loser you really are. As Homer Simpson said, "the lesson is, never try".
>>
>>24373746
>you're not trying hard enough
>or you're trying too hard

If this shit is so delicate how the fuck can a relationship even be maintained? If I was to rely on my anecdotal experience alone I would say it is impossible. Just keep the fuckholes caged and use them for breeding as necessary. Not like they do anything in society anyway besides consume and worthless bullshit related to the humanities (I'm not saying the humanities are worthless, but the cruft women they produce analyzing this field sure is) or proxy child-rearing (day care centers) anyway.
>>
>>24373756
Fuck, anon, I'm sorry. Are you fat, ugly, or just a sperg?
>>
>>24373727
How do you even meet girls to ask out? At work, uni or clubs you always have the "don't shit where you eat" thing and it's gonna be awkward once you get rejected (which always happened to me when I triedl). So the only real way seems either friends of friends (don't have any), or cold approach in public (like that would ever work the way I look).

There literally are no women in my life I could ask out.
>>
>there are plenty of fish in the sea, keep trying
>wow you asked out that many girls, fuck off creeper stop treating women like objects
Just don't bother lad.
>>
>>24373787

Definitely not fat, neither am I really ugly (I've been called "Chad" on here before), possibly a severe case of the assburgers though although I try to be social and engage in normie activities (and it just alienates me from them even more).
>>
>>24373794

I say go for the work or uni angle. Just don't be a sperg about it when you have to break up. And let her break up with you rather than the other way around.
>>
>>24373794
>>24373810
I'd usually meet girls at school, been a NEET with no outside contact since then, but I always met nice girls at after school things. I'm about to go to fighting lessons and hope that it's the same. I mean I'm just like you but, girls always asked me out and I'd fail so bad. I guess that you just have to befriend them somehow, other than just straight approaching them. You definitely seem more confident than I am, so try different methods.
>>
>>24373709
you can't just ask random girls out

you need to sort of get friends with a girl and then if there's chemistry you ask her out
>>
>>24373919
> girls always asked me out

Jesus fuck, so you've basically got it handed to you on a platter.

>I guess that you just have to befriend them somehow,

I'll try this again but it seems they just lose interest in me and go for the next shiniest cock.
>>
>>24373709
I don't try no more
It's always the same shit I have to experience. I even know what girls want to say before they started.
It's like playing some dating simulator but you only fail
Sometimes I almost laught out loud because I knew exactly she was going to reject and not interested me it's like 100+ times now. It's a dead loop
Just give up already. Fapping isn't bad
>>
>>24373971
>you've basically got it handed to you on a platter.

Kek. Yeah, I really fucked that up.
Anyway, good luck OP.
>>
>>24374028

Thanks bro, to you too.

>I really fucked that up

I keep thinking this every time I have the chance to talk to woman that looks initially interested.
>>
>>24374112
Fuck, man. I don't know which is worse, getting shot down all of the time or never trying and regretting it forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 953x953
I have never asked put a girl before, ever, and Im decently attractive.

The main reason is since im neet i dont get around much, i dont meet people.

Anyway OP where do you meet these girls to ask out?
>>
>>24373709
>walk down the street
>forgot phone at home and didn't put on my watch
>need to know the time
>oh there is a girl coming this way
>ask her what the time is
>get rejected
>>
>>24374216

School mostly. That's where I get the majority of my rejections. But sometimes through friends of friends or I just cold approach in bars. Cold approach is the most fun to me because you mix it up and meet someone completely new, everything is fresh so she has no prejudice of you, and I have lots of interesting things to say about my life or what I did, where I traveled etc. It's usually best if you have one wing and you approach two girls.
>>
File: wut.png (28 KB, 305x122) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
28 KB, 305x122
>>24373709
>>24374293
>sitting at bar
>spot a random qt
>talk to her
>side step every question she throws at me
>perform an irish exit
>she finds me on linkedin
>whatthefuck.gif
>asks for my number
>be mid-conversation and she drops pic-related (completely unrelated to the conversation)
>tfw when you're chad

Feels good, 2bh pham. Meeting up with her on Friday.
>>
>>24374364
You fucking dick you're keking someone.

I'd still fuck her if I was you, though.
>>
>>24374472
I literally told her that she's playing with fire by talking to me and it's dangerous to her current relationship, then she wrote pic related (>>24374364). I probably will. She'll be back for seconds and probably thirds too.
>>
>>24374487
>I probably will

Please do. It kinda seems as if the kekold deserves it for trusting her, just don't make the same mistake.
>>
>>24374364
>irish exit
>implying anyone would ever notice I'm gone
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.