[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Name of girl that broke your heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: image.gif (74 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
74 KB, 500x281
>Alice
She was the one robots, but she left me.
>>
>>24373665
gabby
>>
They all leave, no exceptions.
>>
File: 1407016346241.png (218 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1407016346241.png
218 KB, 400x384
Mariangel. Yes I'm a spic.

She was a girl I really liked in high school and after not knowing anything about her in like 10 years she showed up at my job pregnant with a giant gorilla dude.

She was teasing him around playing with his hair and didn't even recognize me.

The shock left me shaking for an hour and I couldn't do shit properly for a while that day.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 418x525) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 418x525
>>24373726
Any time I see Alice now that happens, I just can't focus on anything.
Even if she walks by, I just want to be alone for the rest of the day then.
>>
>>24373754
Do you see her often?
>>
File: 1447197236869.jpg (45 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447197236869.jpg
45 KB, 240x240
>>24373665

>Pati

Felt the most loved ive ever been in my life
Worked my fingers to the bone to go see her to get blown off

and found out in the first year of our relationship she literally fucked a dude named chad who was 30 (she was fucking 17 when i was dating her). and flat out fucking two timed me and keked me.

She had some crazy mindgames on me too. because other than that she was fucking amazing to me.

But i had to leave her, and its left a bitter taste in my mouth about women.

>tfw still have her on jewbook
>tfw dumped her like 6 months ago now
>tfw she still tries to get me back
>tfw unable to love anything anymore
>tfw every time she fucking pesters me to skype with her, and brings up some negative bullshit (ex. " i cut my arms to ribbons..i dont know why they are possibly thinking about putting me in a fucking group home)

Its like i just babysit her pretty much so she wont hurt herself now.

God damn cunt, im not even sorry about your life you did it all to yourself
>>
>>24373665
>waaaaa I had a girlfriend and she left me ;_;
And in other news there are actually people who've never had one and never will. Grow the fuck you god damn fucking entitled faggot.
>>
>>24373776
I used to a lot l, but it's decreased a lot, I still think about her from time to time.
I hear a lot of her through friends and shit as well, I have her number still but I have tried in vain before to try to talk to her.
But it's like we weren't even lovers.
>>
>>24373807
I don't feel entitled and if it came across that way then that wasn't the intention of the thread friend.
Sorry.
>>
File: 1421315816232.jpg (130 KB, 472x754) Image search: [Google]
1421315816232.jpg
130 KB, 472x754
Kimmy
She made me feel special
I compare everyone to her
can't let go
>>
>>24373665
Jessica. She left me for her abusive ex. It feels like she just used me to heal her scars...
>>
Laura
>cockblocked by robot
>>
>>24373852
What's the story friend?
>>
>>24373797
At least you got the balls to break up with her. I miss my ex everyday and after all the mindgames she's playing with me I still try to chase after her

>tfw beta af
>>
>>24373665
>Matilda

If I ever see your new bf again, I will carve him like a damn Turkey
>>
File: kk.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
>>24373908
that isn't how it went.

i was naive... i gave a lot of chances to her before i figured i was just being played as a chump. so i did what i had to do and it was hard. things got so ugly late in our relationship though that there was nothing enjoyable for us anymore... so it made it easier to do
>>
>>24373665
>Jennifer

She pretends as if we were never together. Last I heard she became a cheerleader Stacy, doing gymnastics, and banging Chads all over the world.

Fml.
>>
I had a few nicknames for her including Zappy and Jelly Bean
>>
Mira
i've barely moved from my room since then
>>
Life.
That gal pulled the wool over my eyes a made me look like a damn fool.
>>
Alejandra

>didn't really talk to each other at first
>both of us were bots
>we start talking, find out we both went through very similar relationshit issues in the past
>start having feelings for her
>shitniggerwhatareyoudoing
>I started flirting unconsciously.
>we started exchanging sexy pictures, had a date planned a few weeks in the future
>find out she has a crush on one of our mutual girl friends and she admitted to just using me for attention, later on mutual girl friend got jealous that fembot was talking to me
>feel like a tool, but still try to keep her happy
>she blocked me that night
>send flowers to her house with a goodbye and a heartfelt message
>still think about her and worry of she's okay
>considering killing myself because this isn't the first time a woman has done this to me
>>
>>24373726
Spic here too.
Griselda. She was tall and thin. My first gf when I was 20.
Really left me depressed for several months, I got over her though, and now the only thing I miss is fucking her.
Never even got around to getting a bj; fucked her but no bj.
Apparently this doesn't happen with white women, they'll suck dick on a drop of dime.
>>
ITT: robots getting kek'd by girls with stripper names
>>
>>24377609
Can point out which ones you consider stripper names?
I'm genuinely curious.
>>
I feel that after fixing myself up I only grew stronger because of it; even if I don't respect her now I'll be better prepared to deal with bullshit and awkwardness in the future.
>>
Taryn.

>our parents worked at the same place
>take turns staying at each other's houses
>age 8 to 14 we were close friends
>she asks me to a dance one night by randomly walking in my room and giving me a piece of paper with yes or no
>didn't give me a pen so I poke a hole in no and give it back to her in her room
>she was fat and I was beta
>High school she gets hot and I stay beta
>she and I don't hangout all the time
>she has bfs and I have one gf all 4 years
>we connect again right after grad
>kiss her one night at her place
>she says "that's all I can give you, you're like a brother"
>i move across country I see her before I leave and she's crying but no chance.
>been 4 years since I moved
>saw her 2 years ago for 2 hours but too tense
>i haven't talked to her in months because I can't handle the pain anymore
>she has a bf now

I will always regret saying no that night.
>>
Maisie

Can't be bothered/too sad to greentext about it but basically I fucked up.
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 600x468
Don't want to name but
>Tfw when she keked me over for a one of my classmates in highschool that joined the military
>she lost her virginity to him but I'm still KHV
WAKE_ME_UP.png
>>
Karli

Please save me from this hell.

Also
Alicia

She doesn't feel it now and it's gonna go down the drain.
>>
Myriam.

Goddamit she was a total slut but even after all those years I still think that I'd take her as my gf any-day.
>>
>>24373665
>Ingrid

She was literally everything I want from a woman and I thought she actually loved me. We were together for some time, but in the end she destroyed me.
>>
Emma.

Four years and three months today.
>>
she was from this board so it sucks pretty bad

I don't really care that she didn't want to be with me, I was only ever reeling because she decided I'm completely worthless to her life. So it seemed like everything she was doing with me was some big act and then the second she couldn't use me for anything, she threw me away and didn't care a single bit.
>>
>>24378285
>she was from this board
>she decided I'm completely worthless
What the actual fuck? That's some big talk coming from a girl browsing /r9k/ in the first place.
>>
Lizbeth

You had so much potential and you wasted it all. I hate what you have become.
>>
>>24378285
>>24378337
>Not realising that literally every girl on this board uses it to take advantage of betas and feel better about themselves

You're all cucc retards for actually believing that "fembots" exist and that they aren't just whores
>>
>>24378427
In fact you're also the cancer killing /r9k/ for white knighting them and bumping their threads, you fucking goons
>>
File: upVHvve.png (201 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
upVHvve.png
201 KB, 500x281
>>24378427
Well now I think that all women are whores. Everybody sucks. You're surrounded by hedonists and you either adapt and never expect anything deep or meaningful, or you die quietly without disrupting the normies' debaucheries.

American ISIS when?
>>
Louisa
We never got together but she still managed to fuck me up pretty well.
>>
>tfw no one mentions your name
>tfw he's completely over you
>tfw you wish he missed you at least a little bit
>>
File: Miranda_-_The_Tempest_JWW.jpg (2 MB, 1999x1439) Image search: [Google]
Miranda_-_The_Tempest_JWW.jpg
2 MB, 1999x1439
Ashley.
I just wish I didn't let her slip through my fingers so easily.
>>
File: 1439819420057.jpg (169 KB, 700x779) Image search: [Google]
1439819420057.jpg
169 KB, 700x779
>>24373665
Rosa.
I hate relationships. I wish I would've never started one with her in the first place but, I thought it would last.
I-I just want a decent-looking gf who I can cuddle with and rely on but I guess that's impossible.
>>
File: 122.png (96 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
122.png
96 KB, 500x545
>>24378735
>>24378841
>tfw left-wing teachers think Caliban is a critique of colonialism rather than the savage nature of man and a portrayal of Original Sin
>>
>>24373665
Daphne.

She made me want to kill myself multiple times, and actually try once. I don't have strong feelings for her anymore, and haven't so much as looked at a picture of her for years.

But she was beautiful, and seemed legitimately interested in me as a person.
>>
>>24378713
>tfw you think about her every day still
>tfw you're completely NOT ok
>tfw you are afraid to reach out to her again because it will bring up all those feelings again for both of you and you'd just be crushed even more if she doesn't respond
>>
>>24373665
>Yining, Diana, Tatiana
>>
File: name2.png (48 KB, 775x505) Image search: [Google]
name2.png
48 KB, 775x505
>>24373665
>Thea

even if she didn't reject me it probably would have ended badly anyway
>>
>>24379573
Shit man are you me? I have the same issues. Let's go get a drink and rant about it sometime.
>>
>>24380561
email or kik?
>>
File: 1438613466470.jpg (76 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1438613466470.jpg
76 KB, 349x356
>tfw she probably browses these threads waiting for me to say her name
>Won't post her name and give her the satisfaction
>>
Marin, Kelly
>>
Nicole

>why dey do dis?
>>
>>24380857
This. Fuck her and all women on this board.
>>
>>24373665
I just arrived in New York to meet my long distance girlfriend of one year for the first time. I'm convinced she doesn't love me and that this was a mistake

>jessi
>>
>Ally

I met her on 4chan. She doesn't even know how I really felt about her. Well, she probably knows, but not the real depth of it.
>>
Cristina, she always went by Cristy and she was in love with another guy while I was with her. She tried to cheer me up before she told me the news by giving me a handjob but even then it felt too awkward. At times she would just push away and only mutter sorry then the next day she'd be all over telling me how I'm worth so much to her. She still tries to talk and I always lose my resolve to move on whenever I get too close.
>>
>>24378467
THIS
Everyone I try to get close to ends up giving into debauchery.
>>
>>24373726
That surely hurts bro
>>
>>24373807
There are different kinds of pain my friend , but every pain hurts , that's for sure
>>
Marky
She left this (admittedly shitty) place, leaving me and several other anons heartbroken.
>>
>>24380813
I don't care man whatever is easier for you
>>
>>24383545
If you talk to me, I will respond.
>>
File: real tired of your shit.png (580 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
real tired of your shit.png
580 KB, 1280x720
>>24373688
>tfw that girl destroyed me by making me fall in love and being a little bitch that knows not what she wants
>>
Despina.

You purposefully made me think there was a chance at a good relationship and like an idiot, i kept falling for it.
While i was vying for your attention, you were busy fucking Paul and then dumping his dumb ass.

Every fucking time you needed help on editing and writing you came to me because you knew that i was legitimately, the only one in all of the classes who knew about what he was doing. And like an idiot, i kept falling for it because i thought that maybe you weren't that manipulative.

From the bottom of my heart, eat shit and die.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.