[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extroverted normies can be just as oblivious to social rules
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ybzE8AT.jpg (43 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
ybzE8AT.jpg
43 KB, 600x630
Extroverted normies can be just as oblivious to social rules than robots, just in their own way. They're very social, but they mostly think about themself and what they experience. The most emotional intelligent social butterfly I know interrupts, talks about herself constantly, and starts topics that could be awkward for other people. They don't care if you're comfortable with it, they just want to talk a lot. I personally want everyone in a conversation to be comfortable and pay close attention to how everyone's feeling. I might stumble in my words but at least they're sincere and not filler. Normies and robots could learn from eachother, but only if both of them are listening.
>>
Hmm, true.
>>
>>24373056
They get away with it because they're good looking though (especially the girls)
>>
>>24373087
You don't even have to be really good looking. Charisma, eye contact and body language is like half the work. There's chicks who are attractive mostly because they're very affectionate and positive.
>>
>>24373087
This is very true. I am decently attractive but above average in height. Any time I have gone to a concert or something alone I just have to stand there and eventually some girl will approach me
>oh anon your hair is so blonde!
>wow you are so tall

still a shriveled husk on the inside
>>
>>24373172
Are you saying attractive people... attract people? You might've just blown this case wide open
>>
>>24373196
Yes and no. I'm saying that attractive people can be social fuck ups and still have a chance at a somewhat normal social/love life.
>>
>>24373243
That does make sense. I'm a sperg but people only started to respect me when I became somewhat /fit/. Since I'm more of a listener they don't even care I'm actually autismotron 3000
>>
first and last bump
>>
File: 1445341131976.jpg (298 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445341131976.jpg
298 KB, 1280x960
>>24373056
What about a socially extroverted robots, like me, though?
Back when I was activly searching for a gf, I used to chitchat about how german people would know about the holocaust but still do nothing or why the interned jews wouldn't revolt when there were only a few guards and they could smell their brethren being burned.

I mostly do it because I don't like small-talk and enjoy the disbelieve and dissonance between me trying to talk with this girl and the topics I talk about. I usually go to studend-pubs so I sometimes really got a good conversation out of it, though.

Anyway, what can we learn from that?
>>
>>24374284
I don't know, it doesnt sound like there's anything we can learn from that.
>>
I hate it when people talk just for the sake of talking, you know when they talk alot but dont actually say anything.
Im more comfortable with silence idk why
>>
>>24374526
Some people say a little but their words say enough, a lot of people say a lot but their words mean very little.
>>
>>24374612
Deep shit bruh
>>
Sorry to be off topic, but does anyone have the full version of OP's image, where it shows all of the faces?
>>
>>24373115
>charisma
>body language
All of it is made up bullshit cashed in by the self-help industry in order to sell more books to socially "unsucessful" normies (non-Chads)
>>
>>24374733
You actually believe that? Come on.. 4chan is just as good at brainwashing you the other way.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.