[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /anxiety/ here? Please tell me everything is gonna be fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mzsheuTlY71r8xcuho1_500.jpg (90 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzsheuTlY71r8xcuho1_500.jpg
90 KB, 500x669
Who /anxiety/ here?

Please tell me everything is gonna be fine before I have a panic attack
>>
File: B9KDi1MIQAA9fKd.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B9KDi1MIQAA9fKd.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>24372968
Everything will be fire
>>
File: 1434176261526.jpg (52 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434176261526.jpg
52 KB, 768x1024
Every girl in college claims they have 'social anxiety'.

It's disgusting.
>>
>>24373158
They think because they're nervous about talking in front of a crowd they have soshul anxihetee
>>
>>24372968
Ride the wave anon there just thoughts and they can't hurt you. Feel it acknowledged your anxiety let yourself be aware of it accept it and then distract yourself. The bravest people in the world are ones who suffer anxiety your doing it op your gonna make it.
>>
Look up "phenibut"
>>
Is weed good with xanax? I have proto panic attacks everytime i smoke would xanax obliterate that anxiety?
>>
>tfw have to leave the house today

I am in full panic mode desu, it's unbearable.
>>
>>24372968
Everything will be fine if you can accept that your brain chemistry is fucked and you need to take OP pic related to be able to function on a level somewhat close to normal.
>>
>>24373198
Put on a hoodie and squeeze the hood to your head. That should help
>>
>>24373194
Yes. Propranolol has the same effect without being addictive. I prefer it with weed because it doesn't damper or overpower the effects of the weed. Keeps that heart rate down
>>
>>24373189
Getting my phenibut this saturday. Please work, I just want to be human in social situations.
>>
Do you even xanax?
I got admitted to a mental hospital a few weeks ago. They gave me a bunch of xanax and it's amazing. I never thought I could live a life with no noise in my head, no more panic attacks, no more suicidal idealation. Get xanax op.....you'll regret not getting it sooner.
>>
>>24373233
Thank god. The heart rate is the worse it gives me the worse sense of dread I've ever felt.
>>
>>24373494
this seems to be a common thing among people with anxiety problems. every time I smoke it goes like this: heart goes crazy, try not to die from paranoia and anxiety, fall asleep.
>>
>>24373510
I've always attributed my problems with weed on weed, do you think it has more to do with my anxiety? Generally my come up is really bad because of it but then I start getting really doomy thoughts for most of the time. Like I don't think I'm immediately going to die but I feel my mortality more intensely than when I'm sober.
>>
>>24373489
that is until the tolerance sets in. Benzos mess with your memory and motor skills, so you need to carefully dose, and not take it every day.
>>
>>24373194
I know this isn't the answer your looking for but take 100mg of DPH (benadryl) next time you smoke weed. Normally i get super edgy but the DPH really takes the edge off.
>>
>>24373849
Can you just take regular allergy capsules?
>>
>>24374063
Yes but only if their active ingredient is DPH (Diphenhydramine)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.