[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 27 year old guy who lost his virginity today to his neighbor's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: 1446362033522.jpg (419 KB, 2500x1723) Image search: [Google]
1446362033522.jpg
419 KB, 2500x1723
Ask a 27 year old guy who lost his virginity today to his neighbor's 33 year old hot wife while he was at work anything.
>>
>>24372857
Did you leave a note under the toilet seat to let him know?
>>
>>24372864
She came to my house. So no famm
>>
Did you wear a rubber? How did it all start?
>>
>>24372857
How disappointed was she by your lackluster ability to perform sex?
>>
That pic just way too damn comfy tb.h
>>
>>24372874
No rubber, I just pulled out and jizzed on her back.

We were just having some wine in her back yard around noon and we ended up getting kind of drunk. I was touching her a lot and started to finger her. Then I kind of just led her back to my house and fucked her real quick.

Sadly I only lasted like 2 minutes which was a little embarrassing.

>>24372881
I was worried about that but she called me later and said that she liked it a lot and wants to make it happen again this weekend when her husband is out of town.

I didnt use a rubber so maybe using one would help me last longer.
>>
>>24372857
how does it feel losing your wizard powers just three years before their full potential?
>>
>>24372874

We were just having some wine in her back yard around noon and we ended up getting kind of drunk. I was touching her a lot and started to finger her. Then I kind of just led her back to my house and fucked her real quick.

>>24372881
I was worried about that but she called me later and said that she liked it a lot and wants to make it happen again this weekend when her husband is out of town.

>>24372889
True tbhfam
>>
>>24372857
Why the hell would you do that knowing she's married?

You literally just kucked another unconsenting man, how's that make you feel?
>>
>>24372874

>>24372881

>>24372889
True tbhfam

>>24372910
True tbhfam
>>
>>24372904
I actually wish a little bit that I waited just so I can brag about on 4chan

>>24372910
Holy shit you are right, I did kuck him. This is freaking awesome.
>>
Is she fat? How big are her tits? Does she have a hairy pussy?
>>
Lmao. If she accidentally leaves a clue or evidence that she's sleeping around she's gonna get caught, and then she's gonna tell her chad husband that you raped her. You're fucked mate.
>>
>>24372952
No she's not fat.

She works out and has a really nice body with a great ass but her boobs aren't that big.

She just had a small patch right above her vag. I used to think any hair on a girl was gross but now I don't think it's that big of a deal.
>>
Is her husband Chad? If he finds out would he have the balls to kill you?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>24372971
Ya I'm worried about that too. He's a veteran who is obsessed with guns and even does martial arts. He would destroy me.
>>
>>24372988
Ya he is somewhat of a Chad. He's like 6'1", is pretty damn fit, and isn't afraid to fuck someone up.

See >>24372992
>>
File: brain.png (34 KB, 669x657) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
34 KB, 669x657
>>24372992

This won't end well.
>>
>>24373026
Hopefully she's not dumb enough to expose herself
>>
>>24372992
Good going, sport.
>>
>>24373007
Oh fuck

Who knows with kekholding so popular these days maybe he's into it too
>>
>>24373007
Okay wait.

So why is she cheating on him with you then? Are you "emotional"?
>>
>>24372857
>slightly subtle NEETs fucking wagekek wife thread
>>
>>24372992
it was nice knowing you OPfam
>>
>>24373033

This the wakekek probably took time of from work and was hiding in OPs closet watching the whole thing and jerking furiously.

Go look for ectoplasm in your closet OP.
>>
File: 1387604904336.jpg (54 KB, 178x205) Image search: [Google]
1387604904336.jpg
54 KB, 178x205
>a beta c.u.c.k.e.d a tall and fit chad

how do you explain this by /r9k/ theory?
>>
>>24373081
Chad has a stressful job, and can't get it up like he used to. OP is a NEET faggot who gets all his sleep, this puts a sparkle in his eye and keeps his dick hard.
>>
her husband probably cheats as well, but nevertheless he would fuck you shit up if he finds out your making him a kek;based on principle. Watch out for neighbors.
>>
>>24372942
>This is freaking awesome.
And thus the robot immediately transforms into a Chad upon tasting forbidden fruit. We must shun him, for he is not one of us.
>>
>>24372897
>no rubber
Wtf is wrong with you people? Do you nor care about getting herpes from the other Chads who fucked her?
>>
>>24373102

so if you keep on being a NEET beta you will finally transform into a Chad overlord? Thats interesting.
>>
>>24373102
>keeps his dick hard

he lasted only like 2 minutes, his beta brain was in full panic mode trying to pass it's genes as fast as it could, embarising desu
>>
>>24373030
she was dumb enough to fuck a robot and it sure as shit wasnt for the fucking
theres no getting off this train now anon, youve fucked up big time
if you stop fucking her then she'll pull some bullshit and youll get fucked over and if you keep fucking her youll get caught and consequently fucked over

either way youre thoroughly fucked
>>
>>24373081
Robert Baratheon was alpha as fuck but was keked during his entire marriage
>>
>>24373033
I doubt it famm

>>24373049
I'm pretty decent looking but her and I have always got along really well. They've been my neighbors for about 7 years now and I always hang out with them. Only recently have i been hanging out with her without the husband around.

>>24373065
Y-you too

>>24373081
It felt good tbhfam

>>24373104
He has tinder on his phone so I think he does.

>>24373109
I want to be a robot forever though :(
>>
you forget that chads are hymen annihilators in there youth
>>
OP is going to die.
>>
>>24373111
I've known her for a long time and think she is clean so I was willing to take the risk. Plus I didn't have rubbers and didn't want to miss my chance to fuck her

>>24373113
Something like that, yes

>>24373118
Best 2 minutes in a long time

>>24373120
I pray she doesn't do this
>>
Op take full advantage of this situation. Learn from her as much as possible.Then take you knowledge to a bar full of divorced wimmins
>>
Was her vagina loose? Innie or outie?
>>
>>24373212
This

I wanna know if it matters for married slags
>>
Do you feel like you've won?
>>
>>24373208
Shit ya I am, it was a real confidence booster.

I recommend to all virgins to just find someone and get it over as soon as possible. Your fear of women will fucking fade immediately

>>24373212
I've never fucked anyone else before so I don't have anything to compare it to. But it actually felt pretty tight around my dick. I was shocked because she has 3 kids. Oh and she was an innie.

I always remember robots saying that women that have a lot of sex or have had children have disgusting vaginas and are super loose. I can say that is not the case. She felt really fucking good and it was hard to finger her with two fingers.
>>
>>24373256
Fuck yes. After she left I was dancing around and giggling like a bitch. Felt fucking good man
>>
File: topkek.jpg (12 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
12 KB, 300x243
>>24373287

>After she left I was dancing around and giggling like a bitch.

kekked
>>
So were you told to cum on her back or in theory, could you have just kept going and cum in her.

And like, was there any discussion about this sort of stuff before hand?
>>
>>24373482
She didn't specifically say to cum on her back but I told her before hand that I will pull out.

The only discussion about it was right before we decided to go to my house and I told her that I didn't have any condoms. She told me to just go bare and so we agreed that I would pull out.

But honestly I was fucking scared when I was about to cum. I didn't think that I would do it so fast so I had to just pull it out quick and shoot it on her. Made me nervous
>>
It hurts to be cheated on. I would never cheat on someone I love and I would never have sex with a woman who was in a relationship because I know how horrible that is. I guess you can say I'm a "moral faggot" ,but I just believe in doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. This world needs more good guys.
>>
>>24373516
Cum in her, knock her up and make Chad raise your bastard.
>>
>>24373529
No thanks famm

>>24373520
I used to feel like this too, honestly. But I guess I just got to a point in life where I just stopped giving a shit. Kind of sad but I can't really find it in me to care anymore.
>>
File: 1435292511797.jpg (86 KB, 642x685) Image search: [Google]
1435292511797.jpg
86 KB, 642x685
Wagekeks BTFO once again
>>
>>24373555
Trips speak the truth!

I thought about the wagekuck posts on r9k when I was fingering her.
>>
What did it feel like?
>>
>>24373583
>I thought about the wagekuck posts on r9k when I was fingering her.

That's... uh... that's exactly what you shouldn't be thinking about.

>I'm fingering this bitch
>Hah. all those wagekek posts on /r9k/!

No anon. Don't do that anymore. Instead just think about fugg and benis in V at these moments. Then when you feel you are going to cum, start thinking about how excited you are for baseball season to start again and going to watch spring training.
>>
>>24373650
Hmm hard to explain. Almost like jacking off with lotion but really warm.

>>24373653
I couldn't help it. I was laughing in my head thinking that I'm actually doing what all those posts were talking about.

Does it actually help if you think about other stuff before cumming? I've never tried that.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.