[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black guy, half white >attracted to white women more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mireya_acierto_lexi_8.jpg (29 KB, 470x369) Image search: [Google]
mireya_acierto_lexi_8.jpg
29 KB, 470x369
>be black guy, half white
>attracted to white women more than any other race, can't really help it
>have shit luck with girls in general regardless of race
>meet this pretty white girl at college who seems really cool and has a lot in common with me
>ask her out, she accepts and not only that but seems real real happy
>date goes amazingly, she's even touching me and seems real into me
>gonna get my money out to pay, says no need she'll pay
>her photo id falls out of her purse
>I pick it up for her, and see her last name which I didn't get before
>"Silverman"

She's a jew. Well, obviously I can't see her again, so wtf do I do now? Would you guys date a jew girl? pic related, she resembled this model a good bit, but had dark hair that was more wavy
>>
>>24372723
You posted this same thread earlier. Except you that you were half Italian and a different Jewish name. Kill yourself.
>>
>>24372723
>not wanting your kids to be part of the master race

come on, ph4m-a-lam
>>
>>24372723
Even a jew deserves better, nigger. Go fuck a spic or one of your own sheboons
>>
>>24372723
You have racemixing to thank for your existence. Be grateful that her parents are actively eliminating the white goyim.
>>
>>24372748
Excuse me? I think I can do better than a jew girl, for fuck sakes.
>>
>>24372723
Are you fucking stupid? Just because she's a jew doesn't mean you shouldn't date her, faggot. She'll give you some fire ass head and ride you for hours. Plus, money.
>>
>>24372781
>She'll give you some fire ass head and ride you for hours. Plus, money.

I thought jew girls were supposed to be awful in bed and didn't give blowjobs
>>
>>24372794
>believing memes and missing out

Where the fuck did you hear this? Last jewish girl I fucked around with sucked my dick and played with my balls for two hours while I played vidya. THEN she bought some food for me. God-tier.
>>
>>24372723
Your a nigger so you might as well date the Jew. It really doesn't matter since you are both shit. Her Jew father should be pleased with the keking you will be giving the family, which means you can potentially inherit a good chunk of shekels.
>>
>>24372989
That poster here is correct to be quite honest famulus.
>>
>>24372741
Is being half Italian bad? I'm half and I look completely white.

It's kind of funny. Some Italians can look really ethnic, but some you can't distinguish from any other European.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.