[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly normie here. Ask me anything and I'll give you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: me.jpg (176 KB, 596x569) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
176 KB, 596x569
Friendly normie here. Ask me anything and I'll give you a genuine and honest answer.
>>
>>24372713
>held at least one birthday party (kindergarten)
>parents are proud of me
>not fat (but skelly)
>have had a job (teaching assistant)
phew, not a normie
>>
Special offer: for the first 5 replies I'll even respond to shitposts.
>>
>>24372713
In what parts of your life are you a normie, and what parts of your life are you a robot
>>
I have no doubts that you've been asked to leave before,
why do you continue to torture is with your presence?
(feel free to speak on behalf of your normie brethren too)
>>
Why do feel the need to come here and brag? Is your life so empty you must get the approval of robots to feel satisfied?
>>
>>24372834
Good question anon. Let's see...

Normie:
>Everything in the OP image
>Have a qt gf
>Have a decent education (just finishing up a STEM degree with honours)
>Have a part-time job as a pharmacy assistant
>Moved out of home and started renting when I was 18 without support of parents
>Have a decent number of good friends
>Actually managed to get laid on tinder/OKC a few times. I once slept with a hot 33 year old from OKC when I was 19.
>Exercise regularly, run 7km at least 4 times a week and walk at least 10km/day.

Robot:
>Had some trouble with mental health in the past. Got myself off medication though.
>Been memeing on 4chan since I was 15. I'm now 21.
>Get anxious about social situations and often go full spageddi
>Have a stupid walk
>>
File: rambo.jpg (198 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
rambo.jpg
198 KB, 620x400
There are no friendly normies.
>>
>>24372888
>>24372891
I've never posted here before, but I've lurked from time to time. I'm posting now because I'm procrastinating about an exam and I want to learn more about the board culture here.
>>
File: 1447725877873.jpg (33 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1447725877873.jpg
33 KB, 334x750
So what? A lot of /b/tards are considered normies. This thread would have been great on r9k.
>>
>>24372959
Inb4 thread derailed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.