[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be watching youtube videos of this niche game >notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1440366496673.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1440366496673.png
17 KB, 900x900
>be watching youtube videos of this niche game
>notice the person playing is kind of strange
>see that they go around messaging others who play said game and asking to play
>after some digging notice this person only makes friends online
>they are very clingy
>see they have livejournal entries from all the way back to 2006
>almost all entries are about this one online friend they had and how losing them ruined their life (lost their job, home, etc)
>notice the same pattern with another person they were talking to in japan over twitter, they had a breakdown once they got blocked
>see it happening again but this time in youtube comments over the new game they are playing
>they message the person constantly asking to play (it's going well though since the guy is nice)
>in one of this guys videos where he plays with this person he mentions that he had to edit out a lot of personal stuff they were talking about
>spent all day deducing that this person is female, in their late twenites, found out where they lived, and recently went on vacation
>realize how strange i am for doing this

i have no idea why i made this thread, i just need to dump out how i'm wasting my life
>>
Did you at least find some nudes?
>>
>>24372544
What? The clingy gamer is a girl?
>>
That's nothing OP. One time I read a whole post by you.
>>
most female friends are the opposite of clingy. at this point I wouldn't mind it.
>>
>>24372569
surprisingly i couldn't find a single picture. this is a very rare individual considering it's female and plays niche games. though it could be pretending to be female i really doubt it based on how they describe their life.

>>24372580
yes, sorry if that wasn't very clear
>>
>>24372544
Yawn...too long didn't read. I should be asleep but fuck me I'm getting fired tomorrow.
>>
>>24372608
Could be a tranny t b h
>>
>>24372588
Gave me a chuckle, thanks anon. Reading your post will probably the best thing that happened to me today.
>>
Give us the accounts and screencaps faM
>>
Yeah, e-researching (not gonna call it stalking yet until you do it again) someone you don't know isn't as weird as being THAT clingy online but it's still pretty weird. I'm guessing it's more that you wanted to know why they're so weird over you're gonna constantly keep up with their life.
>>
I have a similar story, it's still going on now but I noticed this like a month ago, early October.

>My friend has an LP channel
>I'd just watch their first part of whatever just to give them a view, cause they'd always link it.
>Although if it's a game that interests me, I'll actually watch it.
>Plays a game that interests me
>I watch it and notice a commenter doing like 10 or so comments every video, and being REALLY forward and such
>Taking the whole thing seriously and getting personal
>I realize that this person is on another LPer's channel that I follow, one that does the exact same game and I ended up following a while ago
>Does the same thing
>Check out their Youtube page
>Thats all they follow really
>They'll follow LPers doing two specific games
>They leave 10 - 15 comments
>Some of them a really intrusive and personal
>Seeing his subscribers and the amount of what is essentially the same video posted every day as its the same game, he must watch LPs all day.
>>
>>24373293
I love finding out weird shit like this on twitter and youtube. There are weird mother fuckers out there that no one knows about
>>
>>24373438
Celebrity stalkers on twitter and such. The ones that tweet all day every day, that russian chick on youtube who does like 50 videos a day.
>>
>>24373438
It's a choice based game too and he gets pissy and critical when the person doesn't choose a choice he likes or agree with and it just makes me wonder why watch SO many of these when each playthrough with be different and you cant handle people making other choices than you in a video game?
>>
>>24372544
don't need to be ashamed OP
everyone becomes a creep when there's nothing else to do
for one period I was able to tell all of my neighbor schedule
But what drove me was the boobies, because she walked around home naked so much
but she gained some weight since then, and now I'm waiting for another qt neighbor to move around here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.